Post Pics Your Beautiful Vamos for All to Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
Here's my Vamo wrapped in back carbon fiber...

spike1964-albums-stuff-picture214019-vamo-sigelei.jpg

arevalo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Daly City, CA
Who's tank is that on the left? It's awesome!

Could I ask everyone posting to please describe their setup so other's can search for and find the equipment you are using, I myself simply must have this tank on the left!

aga-t2 with horn/hourglass drip tip.

Here's a pic of the tank on...

8931351432_dd10ebb53d_c.jpg

Also, IGO-L config.

8930741281_f85de7ec42_c.jpg

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Could I ask everyone posting to please describe their setup so other's can search for and find the equipment you are using, I myself simply must have this tank on the left!

upZvAr6.jpg

Thinking I may need another one, too. :D

That's a Vamo v2 with a Kanger Protank.

VapRLady

ECF Veteran
IMG_5106.jpg
Here's my latest Vamo wrap, made by accident when I bought some mini hair ties to restrict the flow of air to the protank, I had a package of 100, so I had many left over after using a few on all my Vamo/Protank combos. (By the way, they work great for restricting airflow to the Protank too!)

I just started adding them to the Vamo, creating a rainbow pattern as I went, it actually makes a simple, cheap wrap that only cost a buck, I bought them at one of those dollar stores and I'm sure there are plenty of them in any department style of store. I'll be keeping my eye open for the all black ones to do this again!:D

I also bought the black round desk pen organizer at the same store, it has a divider molded inside and five Vamos sit quite nicely inside it without tipping, even when there is just one Vamo in it. Also cost a buck, the more money we save on the trimmings, the more we can spend on Ejuice and MORE VAMOS!

Last edited:

vernhall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
United States
They are my creations, I just used the template offered on this forum and cut out the pattern on leather, cut out the openings with an exacto knife and a leather punch, then used a leather punch to make holes in the back and laced them on with leather lacing. I then cut out decorative shapes on contrasting leather and glued them on with leather glue.

Thank you for your compliments!

This post is in response to another thread I was advising on in which a person said that the Vamo was ****.

Well, here's my collection of **** and because of the reasonable cost I can have as much **** as I want and make my **** look really nice too!

Crafty craftiness for sure and certain -- lovely work!! And I just love people who come along and say the Vamo is ****... I'm like you - why should I pay a ton of money to get little more extra than a fancy name tag when I can have a perfectly fine Vamo for a smidgen of the price of the limited edition whatever they have or the uber-pricey name-brand everyone seems to think is better than sliced bread? In other words, why pay a Cadillac price when a Chevy will do the same job? :)

ribbitz

Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Secret
IMG_5106.jpg
Here's my latest Vamo wrap, made by accident when I bought some mini hair ties to restrict the flow of air to the protank, I had a package of 100, so I had many left over after using a few on all my Vamo/Protank combos. (By the way, they work great for restricting airflow to the Protank too!)

I just started adding them to the Vamo, creating a rainbow pattern as I went, it actually makes a simple, cheap wrap that only cost a buck, I bought them at one of those dollar stores and I'm sure there are plenty of them in any department style of store. I'll be keeping my eye open for the all black ones to do this again!:D

I also bought the black round desk pen organizer at the same store, it has a divider molded inside and five Vamos sit quite nicely inside it without tipping, even when there is just one Vamo in it. Also cost a buck, the more money we save on the trimmings, the more we can spend on Ejuice and MORE VAMOS!

Another interesting decorative idea!
Argh!I know deep down it's "girly" but i really like it! :blush:

mjrhartley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
Sierra Madre, CA, USA
Ok... I know, wrong thread... but here goes anyway. All of these beautiful Vamo's have such nice pieces sitting on them. How in the world do all of you get your tanks to sit so nice and flush on the Vamo? I have 6 ProTanks and 2 Vamo's... nothing sits right, there's a large gap between the batt and the base of the tank! It's kinda pissing me off..

alcarl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Niagara Falls, NY
Ok... I know, wrong thread... but here goes anyway. All of these beautiful Vamo's have such nice pieces sitting on them. How in the world do all of you get your tanks to sit so nice and flush on the Vamo? I have 6 ProTanks and 2 Vamo's... nothing sits right, there's a large gap between the batt and the base of the tank! It's kinda pissing me off..

I picked up one of these...

https://www.myvaporstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=EGO-CDCT

World or difference. There's still a small gap, but the tank is sturdy. No wiggle whatsoever.

vamo.jpg

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas

Define large. There will be a slight gap between the base of the Protank and the Vamo itself. Doesn't really bother me in the least.

lulu836

Jambalya, crawfish pie, 'da filé gumbo
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Shreveport
Research will reveal that the vamo connection is purposely constructed to keep the juice delivery system slightly off the top of the Vamo so sufficient air will enable it to fire. If the tank or whatever sits totally flush with the top, the Vamo becomes unusable for lack of air flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread