Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Stud O 5, you've hit the throat hit, flavor, and vapor nail on the head. These new Plats definitely require a lower voltage/wattage setting. I'm still playing around with Carto #1 (filled with my ADV) and am just now getting it to the place it needs to be. I nudged it down again and again, and am not at 5.9w (3.8v) and it's metering on my ohm reader at 2.3-2.4.

Someday, Isaac, I do hope you'll clue me in as to what you did to these coils!

So far, incredibly favorable results!

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Hi all. Finally finished my testing and ready to report.:) This is my first review I've ever done.

carto #1- straight up with my most challenging juice (cup of Joe)
fillled it 1 and 1/2 times before the flavor went south on me. This is so typical of this juice.

carto #2-dulce de leche-punched low for the Bbox.
it leaked real bad. wondering if I should not have punched it so low. However, this has happened on occasion with cartos before, too.

carto #3-repeat of #2, punched one side of carto a tad higher wondering if I can't punch these that low?

Have vaped through an entire bbox tank and will fill it a little more today and see how much more I can get out of it before the flavor goes south on me. Am finding the vape is best at the lowest setting on the bbox. Also, juice was going into my mouth alot at first, so I put that plastic grommet thingy back in. It really seemed to help, but noticed a tighter draw? Took it back out after awhile and it vaped fine after that.

carto #4-coolcumber mint, straight up, no punch
have been refilling it for 2 days and still tastes fine. seems to taste better at a lower voltage setting for me (3.8 on the provari)

c[B]arto #5-a blend of coffee and goo cake (my favorite foo foo coffee), punched for my own unique tank. I can normally get ONE tank out of this blend so wanted to see how this would do.[/B]
DOA...that will teach me for not checking the ohms first before I fill a tank:glare:

Two additional comments:

1. I wanted to point out that I am wondering if that plastic grommet would benefit those who suffer with breathing difficulties. I say this because my brother suffers serious COPD. I noticed he uses the adjustable air flow tanks and sets them to the tiniest hole for easier inhaling. He says he can't inhale with wide open airflow. So anyway, thought I'd bring this to your attention.

2. I think the filler has a very good absorption rate. I like it alot.

Thank you for the opportunity to test these carto's, Isaac.:)

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
GREAT review, my sistah from anothah mothah!

Of course she's a WA. Girl. We do everything good up here. I seen another person on ECF that is from right here in my little ole town. Now isn't that special.
tumblr_lw4u2zSrPt1qay0tlo2_500.jpg

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
I extract my own coffee flavoring. It's easy.

Well Fran, maybe I'll have to try it sometime. My problem is "time"...there is none!:?:

Of course she's a WA. Girl. We do everything good up here. I seen another person on ECF that is from right here in my little ole town. Now isn't that special.
tumblr_lw4u2zSrPt1qay0tlo2_500.jpg

:lol:

DarlingK...great vid share!:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread