ProVarinati Deaddog Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Kestler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
ND, US
I love them! Tried the cotton candy and the cake batter one too. Love them both. I need more tanks. Haha. That or I'm gonna go into nic overload cause I'm determined to try them all. I'm dizzy. ;). But they are awesome!!!!! Thank you so much.

You should get a dripper if you want to swap like that. I use the dripper pro for such things.

ezu7anup.jpg

Drip, vape for a few until it's gone, drip a different flavor.

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
upezu3us.jpg

^^Intellectual comedy.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I like to consider myself intellectual, but it's killing me that I'm not getting this one. I give up. Can someone explain it to me?

Two Crows to Caw? As in Too Close to Call (I'm out on a limb.)

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
I like to consider myself intellectual, but it's killing me that I'm not getting this one. I give up. Can someone explain it to me?

You are not alone--it went by me too--and I do consider myself an intellectual. :?:

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL

I'll explain. Yes, the "dumb" blonde is quite smart. Here it goes

A murder is the collective noun for a load of crows. Technically there must be at least three crows to make a murder.

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
Ahhhh yes, I have some memory now of murder being the collective noun for crows. Intellectual and trivial indeed.

I frequently watch Jeopardy while vaping my Provari. I'm pretty good with animals, math, science and riddle clues. I am absolutely terrible at geography, literature (even though I am pretty well read), and history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread