ProVarinati Deaddog Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
That has nothing to do with it. We strive to maintain ECF as a work safe site. If it would raise eyebrows in a work environment, it's not appropriate.

In other words, if it would incur the wrath of HR, don't post it.

The following comment is in no way meant to be derogatory toward you or your actions, but simply a thought that your post invoked...

The irony of how society has changed: What was acceptable to do or say in the workplace 50 years ago, would be enough to have you on a first name basis with your HR department.....yet, what is acceptable today on television as G or Teen rated, would have gotten an R rating 50 years ago (ie not fit for TV).... So really, if our kids grow up seeing and hearing this on TV, we are setting them up for a really rough time when they get into the work force.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
They are under "Clearance" but there aren't any right now. You just have to check often, they had a bunch for a while but they all got bought up. Sometimes they will list only a few, sometimes there are several.

hey all, good evening... stupid question but, where are the blems on the provape website? cant find them!

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Originally Posted by Stormy1960
I wet my fluff with a little juice at the top so it slides in better and it won't get caught.

BvBnKlw.jpg

I should have read that back before I posted...surprised I didn't get censored!

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
retired1 said:
That has nothing to do with it. We strive to maintain ECF as a work safe site. If it would raise eyebrows in a work environment, it's not appropriate.

The following comment is in no way meant to be derogatory toward you or your actions, but simply a thought that your post invoked...

The irony of how society has changed: What was acceptable to do or say in the workplace 50 years ago, would be enough to have you on a first name basis with your HR department.....yet, what is acceptable today on television as G or Teen rated, would have gotten an R rating 50 years ago (ie not fit for TV).... So really, if our kids grow up seeing and hearing this on TV, we are setting them up for a really rough time when they get into the work force.

Yes, it is totally a different world, and lines are blurred. But some things remain the same; what may be considered
acceptable for one group of people, may not be acceptable for another group. The mods, are doing their job.
I speak from experience, I can talk trash, maybe a little naughty with the best of them, but I too have boundaries.

Last edited:

Aaron Kestler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
ND, US
Ahhhh yes, I have some memory now of murder being the collective noun for crows. Intellectual and trivial indeed.

I frequently watch Jeopardy while vaping my Provari. I'm pretty good with animals, math, science and riddle clues. I am absolutely terrible at geography, literature (even though I am pretty well read), and history.

Some other cool ones are:
A crash or rhinos
A parliament of owls
A congregation of alligators
A leap of leopards
And a lounge of lizards

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Anybody do a dual coil in a Kayfun?

Part of me thinks it would be brutal the amount of vapor...but the other part of me thinks it may not be the best ROI..it has a pretty small chamber, so no where for the vapor to really expand. Secondly, I would wonder if there would be enough air flow to support it....then the wicking....but I have seen the clones that have 4 channels milled, so apparently there is a market for it

Aaron Kestler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
ND, US
Part of me thinks it would be brutal the amount of vapor...but the other part of me thinks it may not be the best ROI..it has a pretty small chamber, so no where for the vapor to really expand. Secondly, I would wonder if there would be enough air flow to support it....then the wicking....but I have seen the clones that have 4 channels milled, so apparently there is a market for it

Airflow actually improved with the dual. The coils sat off to the side a bit so just like with the vertical coil the there was nothing sitting over the air hole to redirect it. Vertical was way easier to do though.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread