... PS Protégé Sneak Peek ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimmGreen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Carson City, Nevada, United States
What if Steve doesn't describe the PP, doesn't show videos or even pictures, and then opens pre-ordering.

All we would know is the price.

Would I dare? Would you?

well , looking at Steve's track record... and depending on price... i might say i would... that is scary

tvujec

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
What if Steve doesn't describe the PP, doesn't show videos or even pictures, and then opens pre-ordering.
All we would know is the price.
Would I dare? Would you?

I would. Even now, I don't really know what PP is supposed to be, but I would risk it to get at the front of the line. If it ends up being something I don't need (e.g. high voltage device), I am sure that I will be able to resell it on the secondary market. I would much rather deal with getting rid of it afterwards than constantly checking if it is available, like I am forced to do now :( Let me order and forget about it... until it arrives. :)

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
forgot to add -- both the PP and Protege will likely be made out of Stainless Steel due to their tolerances -- We are trying to keep these babies as thin as possible -- Perhaps that is a clue :)

I think he's told us what it will be, folks. The Protege will hold AA-sized battery (batteries?, I'm not clear which). The PP will hold AAA-sized. I'm visualizing something analogous* to the VP1 and VP2.

yhst-91978753308350_2067_274779

* Analogous, not identical or even looking like.

IM(not so H)O

Jfraymond

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Personally I am hoping the PP is going the other way!!! Puresmoker Pipe.
A Pipe style PV with "just drip into the bowl" conveinence and big high mah Battery for home use powervaping.
Possible even designing the bowl to be a self driping reservior.

I had mentioned this to him in a PM when the prodigy was first released, maybe we got lucky and he ran with it.

tvujec

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I'm guessing the PP is the Puresmoker Pixie and that it runs AAA size batts. Not something I'd be interested in, but it makes sense as part of a lineup of battery solutions.
I do like smaller devices, and I would definitely be interested in something like that. The problem is that I haven't found any protected AAA size Li-Ion batteries, and using unprotected batteries in something I put in my mouth sounds fairly risky. Even without considering the fact that atomizer contacts tend to short the battery from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread