... PS Protégé Sneak Peek ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiddler

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2008
New York City
Personally I am hoping the PP is going the other way!!! Puresmoker Pipe.
A Pipe style PV with "just drip into the bowl" conveinence and big high mah Battery for home use powervaping.
Possible even designing the bowl to be a self driping reservior.

I had mentioned this to him in a PM when the prodigy was first released, maybe we got lucky and he ran with it.

Now that's about the best idea I've read here; but Steve said something about using thin steel and that doesn't sound very appropriate for a pipe, unless it be a very strange version of the object.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Growing up in NC and working in VA, I can tell you people take their tobacco seriously!

Having a few types of e-cigs, and a TON of friends who work for big tobacco, I can tell you they love e-cigs but fear the use of them cutting their jobs....Funny thing is...is that every time Im around, they always want to "TRY" my e-cig "one more time", lol!!!!

if we can only get big tobacco to make e-cigs and eJuice, maybe we can all win!!! They keep thier jobs, dont move overseas, and we get to continue vaping "legally"...

:D

curtis ... shoot casey an email and we can send you a much larger stack :) thanks for spreading the word and the referral!

i really didn't realize HOW tobacco heavy the southeast really was until moving here !!!!! I still here people griping about not be able to smoke in bars/workplace, etc... and it has only been less than a year. LA has been like that for .... YEARS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread