... PS Protégé Sneak Peek ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDM

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Now how he cannot about size of his PP and the Protege when the Protege has to have adapters to match the Prodigy, so it has to stay that size like of the PT, but okay, Steve, let's talk about the size of your new PP. You said you want to keep it as skinny and small as possible? hmmmmmmmmmm

Don't forget stainless steel!!!

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
When this comes out I will need to bump the Prodigy up to 6v and put a 801 adaptor on it and use the Protege with my 901/401/510. Then the set will be complete (with that 901 to KR808 adaptor). It's nice that the adaptors from the pass will work on both. That is awesome. Now I can't wait... and then for a pump.... I just want to know how many shares of PS I will have after all this is done...? lol...

TDM

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
When this comes out I will need to bump the Prodigy up to 6v and put a 801 adaptor on it and use the Protege with my 901/401/510. Then the set will be complete (with that 901 to KR808 adaptor). It's nice that the adaptors from the pass will work on both. That is awesome. Now I can't wait... and then for a pump.... I just want to know how many shares of PS I will have after all this is done...? lol...

All you need to vape the prodigy at 6v is the unregulated switch. The switch is what drops the voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread