PURESMOKER STOCK STATUS UPDATES (Updated Daily)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Seven .... I won't have time to completely inventory all 510 stuff right now, we also have to pace ourselves waiting on our next atomizer shipment from Joye (Chinese Holiday Right Now) So I have to make sure I have enough to cover Protege/Prodigy Orders until that shipment comes in.

BE112's will for sure be going up this afternoon.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
thanks steve. That totally makes sense. now i have to decide buy bulk be112s or just wait for the 510s? hmm

BE112's seem like a hot commodity around here ... may want to jump on them while I have them. I don't expect to keep these in stock more than 24/48 hours ;) haha

Steve, so if i place an order for the V2 today, it will ship today or tomorrow right? Not the 2-3 weeks like the site says...

Hey Red ... It will ship tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest bud. PO is closed today due to Presidents day and we are getting quite a lot of snow right now. Not sure if the PO will be open tomorrow or not. So ... No wait, we do have them, just a matter of getting them to the PO :)

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
BE112's seem like a hot commodity around here ... may want to jump on them while I have them. I don't expect to keep these in stock more than 24/48 hours ;) haha

Hey Red ... It will ship tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest bud. PO is closed today due to Presidents day and we are getting quite a lot of snow right now. Not sure if the PO will be open tomorrow or not. So ... No wait, we do have them, just a matter of getting them to the PO :)

What time will the BE112s be on your site?

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Snowing AGAIN in Tenn???? What I want to see is a picture of Al Gore's house with a foot of snow on it. Take your global warming, sitck it in your e-juice and vape on that Al!!!!!!!!!!!!
Al and all his buddies better worry about solar flare instead of that trumped up fantasy about global warming. This world couldn't live without electrical technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread