PURESMOKER STOCK STATUS UPDATES (Updated Daily)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ack! I think I missed it, I have been checking as often as possible since yesterday and today the only thing I saw in stock was one atomizer in white, did anyone see anything else in stock besides that? Arrrgh, I have one atomizer left.

Surely that wouldn't have been it? I saw the atomizer as well, but that's it for me.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Ack! I think I missed it, I have been checking as often as possible since yesterday and today the only thing I saw in stock was one atomizer in white, did anyone see anything else in stock besides that? Arrrgh, I have one atomizer left.

I don't think you missed it. I don't think it's happened yet.

Lu

if you're using firefox try downloading reloadevery
I can't post the link yet, but google reloadevery and it is the first link that appears

once downloaded you can right click on a page and set it to refresh every 5sec, 30 sec, 1 min, and so on. No more F5ing.... but once you go to order make sure to disable it otherwise you could end up ordering everything twice.... which might not be a bad thing ;)

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
We should probally start a new thread "Who is placing an order with PureSmoker when the stock comes in?" That will get alot of hits.....and put Steve into panicfor sure!:)The Wiz!

Yeh, then you'd at least have another page to alternate your "refresh" with.....LOL

Lu

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Yeh, then you'd at least have another page to alternate your "refresh" with.....LOL

Lu
Lu....It will be easier for me now that I found out you can just hit F5( I can't believe I've been hitting the double arrows on the top right of the screen for 10 years) Bless You Cuando!!:)The Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread