Quick question regarding vaping and tobacco addictive properties

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
I found vaping less addictive and I'm a light smoker (3 cigs / day). I was wondering if this is because of the chemicals added to cigarettes to get you hooked... take this into example, I was smoking American Spirit (3 a day) which had like 1.8 mg nic per cig (they are strong additive free). Now I'm smoking L&M blue (chemicals) which only has 0.6 mg nic per cig (3 a day) and find the urge to smoke this brand much stronger than Spirits and vaping combined.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Yes cigarettes contain additives that can make them more addictive, and deadly.

If you can limit yourself to 3 cigarettes per day, that isn't an addiction. Urge, maybe.

Best to just put them down & get professional help for your actual issues. (per previous threads & posts)

This isn't a cigarette smoking forum this is a e cig / vaping forum, if you would like to quit smoking altogether we can make recommendations on better power & delivery devices than what you've used, more efficient delivery = more likelihood of giving up the smokes long term.

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
Yes cigarettes contain additives that can make them more addictive, and deadly.

If you can limit yourself to 3 cigarettes per day, that isn't an addiction. Urge, maybe.

Best to just put them down & get professional help for your actual issues. (per previous threads & posts)

This isn't a cigarette smoking forum this is a e cig / vaping forum, if you would like to quit smoking altogether we can make recommendations on better power & delivery devices than what you've used, more efficient delivery = more likelihood of giving up the smokes long term.
Yeah, I am limiting myself to a pack per week and hope to EVENTUALLY switch to vaping down the road when I'm ready. I am just wondering if 3 a day with additives will addict me in 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread