hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I just filled a tank with the Dripping recipe. I’ll have to wait for the wick to break in more but it’s pretty good after a four day steep. I wonder if it’ll develop more with time.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    I just filled a tank with the Dripping recipe. I’ll have to wait for the wick to break in more but it’s pretty good after a four day steep. I wonder if it’ll develop more with time.
    I don’t know but the recommended steep time is 7 days. Sounds promising. I’m waiting to place my order for the missing flavors tomorrow.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    IMRbatteries are having a sale on LG HG2’s $3.99 each.

Only the flattops are $3.99. The button tops are $6.99. I know that flattops are a bit shorter than button tops. I have only used button tops in my mods and am not sure that flattops would fit. I am sure Mooch has covered that somewhere in his vast amount of info.

Thanks for the link @PJReid
    I'm in Canada so I checked out their shipping costs and found them to be really high compared to Illumn.com. I'll just bite the bullet and get my usual order.

I am SO sorry. The free shipping that site is offering is the thing that makes the batteries more affordable but only in the US.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    Only the flattops are $3.99. The button tops are $6.99. I know that flattops are a bit shorter than button tops. I have only used button tops in my mods and am not sure that flattops would fit. I am sure Mooch has covered that somewhere in his vast amount of info.

I am SO sorry. The free shipping that site is offering is the thing that makes the batteries more affordable but only in the US.
    I’ve only used flat tops & they fit in all my mods.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    I’ve only used flat tops & they fit in all my mods.

Thanks for that! In fact, it might solve a problem I have with both the Therion 75c and my Asmodus Lustro, where button tops are a bit tight.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    Thanks for that! In fact, it might solve a problem I have with both the Therion 75c and my Asmodus Lustro, where button tops are a bit tight.
    I’ve used them in my 75C & Lustro with no issues. The Therion 75C I’ve sold but it’s still a little difficult to remove.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Ecigexpress they also have a Easter coupon.

What’s the coupon? Are there other jf flavors that are must haves? I should have more than on flavor if I’m going to pay shipping.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    What’s the coupon? Are there other jf flavors that are must haves? I should have more than on flavor if I’m going to pay shipping.
    EASTERSALE20, good for anything but Capella. I have JF Bavarian Cream which I had subbed & prefer over the CC Devon Cream in the Custard- The Quickening. And JF Lemon Juicy. I actually don’t have the JF Strawberry Sweet. Don’t know yet which Strawberry I’m going to use in the Dripping recipe yet.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia

I like all of the JF flavors I have tried. You probably already the FA or CAP versions of ones I would recommend - Fuji, Fresh Cream, Bavarian Cream. If you use FW Yellow Cake in anything, JF Yellow Cake is a MUCH better alternative, though it is pricey. FW puts fructose in theirs. You can always pick up more FE Lemon while you are there. You can't have too much FE Lemon. :D

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Man. Not even gonna TRY. Hello everyone, still alive on week TWO. Partial alliance with crazy doc made on week two. He did something very undermining (steal a crisis that belonged to me, in slow increments, but I only let him have it after quizzing him on antidepressants and would he prescribe them which was really what was needed and I was kinda like, "meh.")

So then I had to ask my boss about it for a different reason which wound up with "what happened" and then my boss had me write it up. So, I was musing upon this, (if there is one thing I have yet realized about my job is promises of secrecy are NOT honored.) ALSO, my gosh my supervisor is like the NICEST person I have NO clue what that doc did to her, but she's a very Talented and like, smart black lady from the east coast and like, I bet he disrespects her worse..... I have never seen her hate but when she does, it's epic.

So the next morning I marched in and was like, "Dr. So and so this happened so I had to do THIS." Then (he's from Harvard I found out but it must have been smart, not legacy, because he is weird, also) he started down all these roads of what I needed to tell my boss and I unearthed my Very Steely tone and said, "Dr. So and so, I LOVE my boss, I have a fantastic relationship with her and I would never presume to tell her ANYTHING. If anyone tells anyone to do anything I imagine it is going to be your boss and my boss having a discussion. I would LOVE to have that same relationship with YOU which is why I even came to discuss this with you. I certainly did not HAVE to but I did not want you feeling as if I could not discuss things with you, OR take care of crisis clients... Although I AM telling you I will not be instructing my boss in her actions, so you might want to knock that off right now."

He shut right up then, but like, he has also not been super malevolent.

I mean I do love my boss to bits but I also have to work with this dude everyday. And, I am going to mention how she promised me total secrecy and etc., and then there I was signing my contract for Douglas without having MET the team which I was promised and EVERYONE knew.

So I have had NO CHOICE but to work with this dude so like that is what I am going to do. And I am going to make my own decisions.

Tuesday, if anyone got here to this part? That's when my husband removes my chef's order from the shriveled black mailbox and puts them in the fridge. LOL. I bet they will be okay. Here's hoping.

One day I will be unpacked and settled and not spending 2 hours a day on Spanish and on that day... I shall mix.

Spanish going a ok understanding a lot only it's gonna be a few months until I start to speak. I get me from learning French.

If only immersion did not require 2 hours a day of study but it does, I looked it up. LOL.

Happy Easter!!!! Love to mixologists!

Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I got out my other zenith this morning that I had horrible flooding problems with and put in one of the .5 plex coils. It’s working great. I must have gotten bad coils with the kit. On my shopping spree, I ordered a couple boxes of the .4 plex 3D coils from vapesix. It’s my first purchase with them so hopefully it goes well.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I got out my other zenith this morning that I had horrible flooding problems with and put in one of the .5 plex coils. It’s working great. I must have gotten bad coils with the kit. On my shopping spree, I ordered a couple boxes of the .4 plex 3D coils from vapesix. It’s my first purchase with them so hopefully it goes well.
    I bought two boxes of those yesterday, from My Freedom Smokes. Here's hoping they live up to the hype!

P.S. I'm glad your other Zenith is behaving now.

Users who are viewing this thread