Flavor 10.: Flavor Apprentice Dk tobacco
    Flavor 11.: Flavor Apprentice RY4 Double
    Flavor 12.: FlavourArt Vanilla Tahity
    Flavor 13.: LorAnn Cream Cheese Icing
    Flavor 14.: Purilum Cappuccino Coffee
    Flavor 15.: Flavor West Double Minty Gum
    Liquid Nicotine: 150ml 48mg VG Base | Salt Liquid NicotineEliquid
    Base: x1 500ml VG | x1 500ml PG

Once I master yummy, sweet, gooey deliciousness, I'll branch out into fruits! :w00t:

Warning: I may be here often, with too many questions. :facepalm:
    Order looking good and we love questions:)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    @FranC - About your response to someone that TFA and Signature (TFA) from ECX, are in fact the same: I recently called TFA and asked exactly that. I was told that there is no way that TFA can say if their flavoring (that has been rebottled, renamed, etc. by a vendor)... has been altered in some way or not, by the vendor and is no longer the same TFA flavoring the vendor purchased from them. TFA therefore can't say if it's 100% the same flavoring that TFA sells.

Last edited:

Skunk!

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    And that's just my 'go simple' choices, Fran, but it gives me sweet & menthol tobaccos, caramelly-vanilla other stuffs, and my beloved cinnamon roll.
    I love Purilum Sweet Tobacco all by itself. I make mine at 6% and steep it for a month. You can vape it after 2 weeks. It is like a mild 555 at that point but after a month it changes completely and becomes perfectly balanced and so yummy. Plum is one of my favorites in tobacco recipes.

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    INW two apples is really good and its strong. I use it in an apple mix at 1%

I mix Two Apples at 5% in a caramel apple. It might handle coming down some, I'm just happy to have an apple I can taste.
    I think Bahraini might be stronger.
    I'm working on a cinnamon apple, the first one along with TFA Candy Apple was too strong, now I'm trying just Bahraini at 1%.

Smoked Plum? I gotta try that. I love plum in my tobacco recipes.

It didn't smell right at first. I was skeptical because I saw it highly recommended in a thread that turned into tobacco flavors like many Inawera threads do. It might do good with tobacco.
    Tasting it right now. Dirty dripper coil with Andies Candies/Peppermint Patty, at first it was more floral than plum (either Japanese or European) or smokey. It's good but probably not what I'm looking for to be a plum vape.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    I mix Two Apples at 5% in a caramel apple. It might handle coming down some, I'm just happy to have an apple I can taste.
    I think Bahraini might be stronger.
    I'm working on a cinnamon apple, the first one along with TFA Candy Apple was too strong, now I'm trying just Bahraini at 1%.

It didn't smell right at first. I was skeptical because I saw it highly recommended in a thread that turned into tobacco flavors like many Inawera threads do. It might do good with tobacco.
    Tasting it right now. Dirty dripper coil with Andies Candies/Peppermint Patty, at first it was more floral than plum (either Japanese or European) or smokey. It's good but probably not what I'm looking for to be a plum vape.
    You are not really selling it to me lol. I heard aboit a smoked prune that is well liked by tobacco fans. A couple drops is a lot though. Might be the same way with the smoked plum. It may be good in tiny amounts with another plum for less smoke and flowers but more plum.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @FranC - About your response to someone that TFA and Signature (TFA) from ECX, are in fact the same: I recently called TFA and asked exactly that. I was told that there is no way that TFA can say if their flavoring (that has been rebottled, renamed, etc. by a vendor)... has been altered in some way or not, by the vendor and is no longer the same TFA flavoring the vendor purchased from them. TFA therefore can't say if it's 100% the same flavoring that TFA sells.
    Been doing business with ECX a long time and I don't think they'd tamper with the re bottled flavors.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    And that's just my 'go-simple' choices, Fran, but it gives me sweet & menthol tobaccos, caramelly-vanilla other stuffs, butterscotch(!), and my beloved cinnamon roll, so I should be able to mix something palatable.
    You should be able to mix lots of somethings you like and remember we're here to help if needed:)

Skunk!

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    Oh, I dig plum (and prune/raisin), too, but it's a flavor that I chose to save for the 'fruit' order. I probably just have thrown it in there anyway, but I was afraid I'd do that too many times and, well, you know how that goes... LOL!
    It pairs really good with tobacco. So do prune and raisin. I prefer the plum myself, but you may like the others better. DIY can be a bit overwhelming at first with the infinite choices and all.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It pairs really good with tobacco. So do prune and raisin. I prefer the plum myself, but you may like the others better. DIY can be a bit overwhelming at first with the infinite choices and all.
    What plum do you like best? @Skunk!

Last edited:

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    You are not really selling it to me lol. I heard aboit a smoked prune that is well liked by tobacco fans. A couple drops is a lot though. Might be the same way with the smoked plum. It may be good in tiny amounts with another plum for less smoke and flowers but more plum.

Just trying to be honest. I don't get paid either way.
    I tried the taster at 2%. It could need to breathe. I think floral is why it didn't smell right when fresh mixed.
    It is good and will go well with other flavors.

As far as Japanese plums go I think that would be a hard one to get right in a flavoring since it depends on where you bite whether you'll get bitter, sweet or tart. Even with a good plum flavor it will be the balance issue I've run into with all the different watermelons.

Users who are viewing this thread