ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    What the heck is a slam cap?

You know someone else will answer this b4 me :lol:

From what I understand, it's an rda cap (with a coilsized indent) that sits flush on the coil and concentrates the flavour in the cap

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Hey @Bronze, rose gave us this link for recipes. There is a clone for Heathers blueberry muffin in there. I love this website and I’ve found several recipes I want to try. Just click the links at the top and you’ll uncover lots of ideas. You may have already seen this.

https://www.ldpln.com

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Hey, @AngeNZ, you should post your Caramoo recipe here so I can add it to the index. (I know I could link to the shiny thread, but then the title of the index would be a LIE.)

:lol::lol::lol:

CaraMoo

Caramel sauce sloshed over an ice cream sundae

3% Creamy Caramel (PUR)
    4% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP)
    2% Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP)
    2% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
    1.5% Tahitian Vanilla Cream (WF)
    0.5% Super Sweet (CAP) (Optional)

7 days steep - but it is actually pretty good from day 1

I've got no idea how this much cream can work in a recipe, but for some reason it does. Purilum Creamy Caramel is available from Nicotine River.

You could sub the caramel with Flavour Art Caramel @ 2%

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    :lol::lol::lol:

CaraMoo

Caramel sauce sloshed over an ice cream sundae

3% Creamy Caramel (PUR)
    4% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP)
    2% Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP)
    2% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
    1.5% Tahitian Vanilla Cream (WF)
    0.5% Super Sweet (CAP) (Optional)

7 days steep - but it is actually pretty good from day 1

I've got no idea how this much cream can work in a recipe, but for some reason it does. Purilum Creamy Caramel is available from Nicotine River.

You could sub the caramel with Flavour Art Caramel @ 2%

I actually have the creamy caramel from when I was on a purilum kick. I wonder how your recipe would be with salted caramel or caramel butter. Might be worth me mixing three samples.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Hey @Bronze, rose gave us this link for recipes. There is a clone for Heathers blueberry muffin in there. I love this website and I’ve found several recipes I want to try. Just click the links at the top and you’ll uncover lots of ideas. You may have already seen this.

https://www.ldpln.com
    Interesting. Reading the names of the flavors alone makes it worth scrolling thru. :)

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Oooh a black jaqq. My favorite. IDK about the preorder thing.

Once again I am a million pages behind on one of my favorite threads (This THREAD is impossible really.)

I am with ya'll until noonish though when I will try to remove the makeshift eye patch and start cleaning for the husband.

God, this like, week has been IMPOSSIBLE. Driving to Sierra Vista for our evil meeting. I bashed my face trying to shove stuff in the car and then like, I hit my head on the car door frame standing up. The good news on that (perhaps not) is my nose took the brunt of this PAIN but it was all bleeding. The good news (I guess) was I was all awake for my drive, so to speak. Oh, I also forgot about my nose, so like, I got up (volunteered, no less) to speak about "success tories" looking like a middle aged prize fighter. I ws gonna camuflagie it with more of that minerl powder stuff on arrival but I forgot. Yeah I don't think I'm read for a Td talk on Sex Ed only I so AM.

The feraeking pinkeye is taking me out however. I have the drops, I know what to do (this is my 3rd time, honestly, I do know what to do) but I over waited and like, you know how it is with PINKEYE. everyone PARIAHS you (for good reason) and I can't go in with mmakeshift eye patch. You just can't.

Oh well, I get to CLEAN later. I found ONE new vacuum bag, go me. But not yet. I kind of feel like mye eyes have ddgravel rash.

Does pinkeye make you tired? I am tired. I am also tire of catching pinkeye from the grubby kids I work with. I mean... I'm gonnna have to remember to not touch my ace after shakking one's hand before I can get to the ETOH rub. Still.

No mixing was disussed this post. Except I think someone asked about my awful floral one shot.. It's lcalled like "Elderberry plus' or something similar. I should have knowns. Still keeping it a year, LOL. Sorry about typos it's hard to see.
    Anna

ETA removed random file I upload I don't even know what it was. II should definitely not be at work

Last edited:

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Way back in April, I was determined to be a good girl and test all my flavors. Mixed a bunch of sfts (all berries), tested some, got overwhelmed, and decided to mix others' recipes till I had the fortitude to resume the project (an ever more unlikely prospect as my flavor inventory expands). I'd like to use the sfts I mixed and am thinking of adding a little cream and possibly a dash of lemon to them to make vaping them more enjoyable. How much cream should I add to a 5ml sft? Perhaps 1%? And which kind? I'm thinking Vienna. Or what about Vanilla Swirl? If the latter seems like a good choice, how much of that should I throw in?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Oooh a black jaqq. My favorite. IDK about the preorder thing.

Once again I am a million pages behind on one of my favorite threads (This THREAD is impossible really.)

I am with ya'll until noonish though when I will try to remove the makeshift eye patch and start cleaning for the husband.

God, this like, week has been IMPOSSIBLE. Driving to Sierra Vista for our evil meeting. I bashed my face trying to shove stuff in the car and then like, I hit my head on the car door frame standing up. The good news on that (perhaps not) is my nose took the brunt of this PAIN but it was all bleeding. The good news (I guess) was I was all awake for my drive, so to speak. Oh, I also forgot about my nose, so like, I got up (volunteered, no less) to speak about "success tories" looking like a middle aged prize fighter. I ws gonna camuflagie it with more of that minerl powder stuff on arrival but I forgot. Yeah I don't think I'm read for a Td talk on Sex Ed only I so AM.

The feraeking pinkeye is taking me out however. I have the drops, I know what to do (this is my 3rd time, honestly, I do know what to do) but I over waited and like, you know how it is with PINKEYE. everyone PARIAHS you (for good reason) and I can't go in with mmakeshift eye patch. You just can't.

Oh well, I get to CLEAN later. I found ONE new vacuum bag, go me. But not yet. I kind of feel like mye eyes have ddgravel rash.

Does pinkeye make you tired? I am tired. I am also tire of catching pinkeye from the grubby kids I work with. I mean... I'm gonnna have to remember to not touch my ace after shakking one's hand before I can get to the ETOH rub. Still.

No mixing was disussed this post. Except I think someone asked about my awful floral one shot.. It's lcalled like "Elderberry plus' or something similar. I should have knowns. Still keeping it a year, LOL. Sorry about typos it's hard to see.
    Anna

ETA removed random file I upload I don't even know what it was. II should definitely not be at work

Do we need to send someone over to wrap you in bubble wrap? Be careful! I hope you're feeling better soon.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Way back in April, I was determined to be a good girl and test all my flavors. Mixed a bunch of sfts (all berries), tested some, got overwhelmed, and decided to mix others' recipes till I had the fortitude to resume the project (an ever more unlikely prospect as my flavor inventory expands). I'd like to use the sfts I mixed and am thinking of adding a little cream and possibly a dash of lemon to them to make vaping them more enjoyable. How much cream should I add to a 5ml sft? Perhaps 1%? And which kind? I'm thinking Vienna. Or what about Vanilla Swirl? If the latter seems like a good choice, how much of that should I throw in?

1% sounds like a good starting point, and maybe several batches with different creams? (Which may need extra steeping to develop.) Not sure about vanilla swirl with berries, but who knows :)

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2010
    Georgia
    How much cream should I add to a 5ml sft? Perhaps 1%? And which kind? I'm thinking Vienna. Or what about Vanilla Swirl? If the latter seems like a good choice, how much of that should I throw in?

1% of Vienna should be fine, Vienna goes with just about anything. I like Vanilla Swirl in alot of different combinations too but since it's meant to be somewhat like a DAAP free version of their Vanilla Custard, it may not be a great fit in some mixes. I wouldn't hesitate to give a try regardless, you never know. :D

Users who are viewing this thread