Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ve never bought or vaped a banana flavor. It just never sounded good. I eat a banana almost every day but vaping it just doesn’t sound appealing.

I got my zenith pro the other day and loaded it with DF. I kinda forgot I bought it. I think my taste buds might be off today because it tastes sweeter than I remember.
    Me too on the banana

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    If I buy Runts, I always save banana and grape runts for last to savor! But I'm not sure I would like to vape it. I guess I wouldn't know until I tried it. Are there realistic banana flavors out there?
    I'm not a banana vape fan but I found it useful in a smoky, fire cured NET in an amount to temper the smokiness of the NET but not enough to taste the banana. I will be attempting a DIY of this blend in the near future. In fact, I have two Fire Cured NET sfts steeping as I write. I also have the banana flavors. So I guess you could say I have started this project. :)

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I just looked and I buy tfa dx banana cream. Still can’t find my printed recipes. I will eventually but my recipes for the last five years have been very basic. No more than four flavors and typically equal amounts. So I would say banana cream, cheesecake with graham, and some kind of vanilla, and sometimes chocolate.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I just looked and I buy tfa dx banana cream. Still can’t find my printed recipes. I will eventually but my recipes for the last five years have been very basic. No more than four flavors and typically equal amounts. So I would say banana cream, cheesecake with graham, and some kind of vanilla, and sometimes chocolate.
    I have the DX version and the poisoned version of Banana Cream and truthfully there is not a significant difference between the two.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm not a banana vape fan but I found it useful in a smoky, fire cured NET in an amount to temper the smokiness of the NET but not enough to taste the banana. I will be attempting a DIY of this blend in the near future. In fact, I have two Fire Cured NET sfts steeping as I write. I also have the banana flavors. So I guess you could say I have started this project. :)
    Good luck with not tasting the banana

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Good luck with not tasting the banana
    Well, it happened once with a vendor juice. Whether I can accomplish something similar is another story. I like the taste of a fire cured NET but it can be overwhelming. This vendor was able to slap it down with just a touch of banana. Made it an all day vape.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well, it happened once with a vendor juice. Whether I can accomplish something similar is another story. I like the taste of a fire cured NET but it can be overwhelming. This vendor was able to slap it down with just a touch of banana. Made it an all day vape.
    Good luck

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Good luck
    I'll take it. I need it. :)

This ADV I've been working on is gonna take a long time to develop. I've accepted that. Meanwhile, I can work on other stuff too. Looking forward to the Raspberry results. Not so much because I'm a raspberry fan but if I can make this Honduran Ligero work with melon and raspberry then it should work with many other fruits as well.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'll take it. I need it. :)

This ADV I've been working on is gonna take a long time to develop. I've accepted that. Meanwhile, I can work on other stuff too. Looking forward to the Raspberry results. Not so much because I'm a raspberry fan but if I can make this Honduran Ligero work with melon and raspberry then it should work with many other fruits as well.
    Oh yes. The Raspberry results I’m waiting on.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    We lost power for about two hours. It’s been raining all day. We almost never lose power since our lines are buried. Been here almost 20 years and maybe lost power for the longest being three hours.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    We lost power for about two hours. It’s been raining all day. We almost never lose power since our lines are buried. Been here almost 20 years and maybe lost power for the longest being three hours.
    Guess it was your day.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Oh yes. The Raspberry results I’m waiting on.
    I'm using the Raspberry in two different recipes. One is with the NET and the other is with a yogurt base.

Weird, my power went off for 90 minutes today. They initially estimated 4 hours so I decided to fire up the generator. I didn't have any gas though. I'm never out of gas but I was today. Had the gas can in the truck and everything for the next time I was out. Well, I needed it today. So dashed to the gas station and got gas. Came back, fired up the gen and the power came back on a half hour later. Had I known, I never woulda fired up the gen. Oh well.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm using the Raspberry in two different recipes. One is with the NET and the other is with a yogurt base.

Weird, my power went off for 90 minutes today. They initially estimated 4 hours so I decided to fire up the generator. I didn't have any gas though. I'm never out of gas but I was today. Had the gas can in the truck and everything for the next time I was out. Well, I needed it today. So dashed to the gas station and got gas. Came back, fired up the gen and the power came back on a half hour later. Had I known, I never woulda fired up the gen. Oh well.
    At least you have the gas now

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Handy tip for the day: if you notice a weepy bottle in your fruit case, do not test it on your finger to locate the culprit! Unless you don’t have ginger peach. It tastes something like fruity fire ants.... bleck!!!! :lol:
    You can keep those fire ants down south

Users who are viewing this thread