The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. vaper1960

vaper1960 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I would drop the TFA chocolate and sub FA Cocoa (or HS Australian chocolate or VT dark chocolate) I have a pre-made smores and adding FA Cocoa did the trick (but I do tend to like darker chocolate)

• Like Like x 8
  3. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Everyone's taste is different. I also dislike dark chocolate.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    If I got sick--which is unlikely since I never leave my house and don't have visitors--the only reason I'd get tested to find out whether I had COVID-19 is that then I wouldn't have to worry about catching it anymore. I'd feel like I'd acquired a superpower!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    I’d easily prefer getting coronavirus over receiving the financial damage I have already incurred plus what is still to come. Don’t even have to think twice about it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. *RJ*

*RJ* Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I’ve heard there are cases of reinfection. :unsure:

I’m almost off the clock! I was thinking...I’ll save quite a bit of gas money by both of us not driving 60 miles round trip each daily. :thumb:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That's for sure with the price of gas.

• Like Like x 2
  8. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Not sure if I already mentioned this but our local college got a case of the virus (a teacher). My daughter works for the City in the finance dept. and she was told to go home and be self quarantined because of her serious health conditions. At least she is here with the 9-year-old to teach him lessons given by the school.

• Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  9. barkfunklerbunk

barkfunklerbunk Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I have TP, I have paper towels, I have water, and I finally have some food. I have heat, and I still have a job for the foreseeable future.. although we may be delayed with being able to catch fish. We still have plenty of work to do, even if we can't go set nets. I have 5+ lbs of coffee :D, a half pound of yerba mate, 42+ years of nic :D, and 6 terabytes of movies and TV. I'm better equipped than I was a few hours ago, thanks to a small grocery trip and finally scoring some more TP. (I wasn't one of those guys and hoard it all, I bought one 12 pack of the good stuff, so that others could get theirs too). Helps to have an enormous backpack, and a very nice giant fridge/freezer. A little bit here and there every day, and I'll be sitting pretty.
    As of today is 2 years abstinence for me of alcohol and drugs, and despite the current climate/situation and being away from my wife and pup for quite a while(possibly indefinitely), I have no desire at all to enter that rabbit hole! I'm still a bit overwhelmed with it all, and I have some major cleaning that needs to be done.. but I'm just going to focus on this and that instead of everything at once.. and when I get settled more, I need to start mixing. I still have a decent supply of mixed juices, but it's a nice distraction. Hope things aren't too crazy for you all.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  10. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I agree 100%. My 401k was down 30% yesterday. I'm not even going to look after today's market. I'm not stressing too much since I have at least 15-17 years before retirement but it is hard looking at those big numbers in the loss column.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  11. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    An economy is the foundation of any and all civilizations. Sometimes I think people forget that.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. DLKnives

DLKnives Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    GOOD Afternoon Random Mixers! W00T!

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 2
  13. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    You been mixing?

• Like Like x 3
  14. vaper1960

vaper1960 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    We just ordered a 60 pack of washcloths in case no TP we will do it old school. My son has four kids... woriied they will run out of diapers and wipes. Going to suggest he buys a 60 pack of washcloths too. All schools closed in CA for the season (including colleges)

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  15. *RJ*

*RJ* Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    My hope is that this virus will reach its peak soon and things start improving. We will make it! I know some have witnessed greedy people but my experience has been kindness in my area. Everyone has been methodical, ordered, and I’ve seen such kindness. It has truly boosted my spirit about people and I needed it. The market will improve quickly as it did during the 2008 crash. Hang in there!

• Like Like x 7
  16. Skeebo

Skeebo Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 31, 2014
    I feel a tad better than I did this morning after a very long nap.

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 1
  17. Skeebo

Skeebo Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 31, 2014
    If people really start reverting to the "old school" method corn on the cob shortages will be next.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The same here.

• Like Like x 3
  19. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That is a good thing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Good evening mixers. I’m not really sure why but there were a ton of small twigs under both my trees in the front so I went out and picked them up. I was supposed to have vape mail today but it still shows out for delivery. I already got the mail so that tells me that it’s not coming today. I just hope they don’t loose it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2