The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Skeebo

Skeebo Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 31, 2014
    I keep forgetting to buy my VG and PG from them... they are so much cheaper. I always purchase my nicotine from them though.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    With the shipping, River Supply works out to only about four bucks less than Wizard Labs, but that's the cost of a half-gallon of the milk I get with a dollar left over, so I won't sneeze at it.

• Like Like x 6
  3. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    I really like River supply's nic but once I got into buying a lifetime supply of nic (OR so I THOUGHT, this was prior to the understanding that if I didn't have a garage full of TP, I would almost immediately die. Had I known, I would have stocked LESS but the future, you can plan or not plan and either way, I guess TP was the commodity to purchase. I bet I could sell it on ebay for THOUSANDS of dollars and I am just SAYING but if they FURLOUGH me, well, we got a TON of like, diaper samples and I know the secret door code, so I my heart may be empty as I leave, but the trunk of the car will NOT be) it was Heartland's baby, all the way.

I like it, I even like it smells a bit like Nic, I LIKE nicotine. Oooh. I should never use the word "Nic" again, it's my older brother's shortened name (NICKOLAS, of COURSE the Russian spelling, because we had a Russian last name which like, I quickly learned was best said as "Betthioxudgotiing, R as in river, e as in egg..." I was SO happy to change my name to something SHORT dude where people were like, "The bird?" and I could be like, "Yep, with an e at the end. E, like BIRD EGG."

I am glad too. God I have so many vapes to fix and refill. It really is serious mixing time, and I will be making "apocalypse mixes" like "Orange Toupee and a dash of Citrus Sunburn" if time ever permits.

You know, I think the MOST annoying thing is like, we were all told to be super productive in an hour long meeting and then have to engage in like counter productive things, like rationing out the gloves. Although it is more chill and cheery at my new location. I also found it a little boring but boring is fairly AWESOME lately. So who knows.

The house. I can't... even..... We need to however, suck up the blood of contractors. They are immune. Those busy little beavers can't be put down. The husband signed off on the freaking demo today and they met in between Douglas and Tucson (Sierra Vista) in flagrant disregard for like, the "quarantine yourselves," order, and when they talked about turning in their like protective equipment, well, it tells me Trump has never been on a jobsite because they sat there laughing about how their "PPE" would be considered by medical professionals as HAZARDOUS waste, which it SO would. The husband said to me doubtfully, "I have a couple masks.... I don't know how sanitary they would be..." and I said, "If you even THOUGHT about wearing them under the house, do NOT bother, frankly you might want to set them on fire, just saying...."

Yep. "Biohazard COVID-19 mask flavor." It tastes like Teen Spirit, and I mean that in the sense that most teen "spirit" is like Axe body spray and prom disappointment with a little vape and tobacco thrown in. I am going to need a couple good floral flavors. A few of my worst mixes.
    The disappointment? Oh hell, I can collect the tears of some person I talk to who cries, like every single day. Cigarettes are easy, there's tons of tobacco around here and I'm not doing an extraction, just a pinch of it, and fair enough, say I.

I think I will go try to fix some of these vapes. Probably an error but like, I can watch TV as I do it HOLY GOD I need to get to bed, it's LATE.

Tomorrow then gulping meds in preparation for YOGA. I ate the BEST chocolate cookie ever it was brought back from one of the docs from Guatemala he just went there (and yes, he is working with all the WELL children, so the logic there.. I'm not quite sure, but I also don't quite care) the point is it was like HALF truffle, half cookie and just drizzled all over, it would be like the Political version of a chocolate Oreo I think. I peeled off half and realized I had to eat the other half, it was all mangled and stuff (I could have thrown it away, but I try not to sin in that way.)

There was one left. I almost hid it to eat for dinner, but I also try to not sin in THAT way.

Night all, sweet dreams, I am off to watch the most sarcastic doctor ever, on Scrubs, he is naturally my favorite character..... In fact all the rest are vaguely annoying but I have never seen sarcasm done quite so brilliantly LOL.

Crud. Up at 5 yoga to work of the cookie and/or beef up for Walmart. I don't wanna. Trust me on this. Any of it, I don't wanna.

Anna

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 4
  4. vaper1960

vaper1960 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Thank you all for the tips on pudding... so VT it is and I will add some other creams too. FLV would be fine but costs more (I know, sometimes worth it)
    My cheesecake (with extra graham) has mellowed out and really like it (with berries) Actually, I might try cookie next time (instead of graham) because it has a nice darker sweetness (caramel "edges") and more complex flavor, I say there are no rules... just because actual cheesecake has graham I've found cookie (the shortbread kind) to be similar and better. I think I also added some pre-made "vanilla butter-nut"... not sure, I was in a hurry and adjusting several mixes.

• Like Like x 6
  5. Skeebo

May 31, 2014

Yeah, but if you add the $1.49 from that last time to the four dollars this time that means you are $5.49 closer to a million dollars. By the way, one should never sneeze while drinking milk. It's rather painful.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Rob B.

Rob B. Ultra Member ECF Veteran

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    :blink:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Better than Coke, though.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  9. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Reading your post really made my morning. :wub: Love the humor:thumbs:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Love Love x 1
  10. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning to you random folks.:) Have you any plans?

• Like Like x 3
  11. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The local college has the first local virus case with a teacher in the hospital. My Dd works for City Hall and she's been quarantined at home due to her health conditions

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Sugar_and_Spice

Sugar_and_Spice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    We knew it would get worse but... I finally had way too much overload news. Non stop on all the news channels. Had to resort to watching anything else available......not much worth choosing but finally set on Deep Space 9. Oldies but some are new to me since when I worked I never got to watch much of anything.

• Like Like x 8
  13. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I agree and I'm not watching any news.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Skeebo

May 31, 2014
    They're starting to cancel school for the rest of the year.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Haven't made that decision here.......yet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    School's already closed here, until at least the end of April.

Crazy times, time for comfort food :)

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Skeebo

May 31, 2014
    I've been taking the extra time to mix some new recipes..

Down and Dirty by Nick Evans
    Custard INW 3%
    Marshmallow FA 1.5%
    RY4 Hangsen 4.5%
    Sugar Cookie Cap 1.5%
    Vanilla Classic VT 1.5%
    Vanilla Ice Cream LB 6%

On another note, I believe I might be coming down with the flu. I was running a high fever last night and this morning woke up with the usual malaise and fatigue. My compromised immune system always makes having the flu rather fun.

I've been getting the flu vaccine almost every year since 1998 and have had the flu about 3 times since- the years I failed to get it. I was too busy getting the house in Florida ready for sale and just never got around to doing it. I put in a call with my doctor down in Florida and I'm waiting for her to call back. Hoping some Tamiflu does the trick.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  18. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Have you been tested for the new virus?

• Like Like x 3
  19. Sugar_and_Spice

Sugar_and_Spice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I saw Kansas has closed also for the rest of the year..... May as well brace for the possibility that life as we have lived it all of our lives may never return to normal......Makes me sick to my stomach to even think that let alone type it out.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    The hype has done more damage than the virus.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1