Random DIY mixing and More

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Justified is great, I watched most of it but the husband got too creeped out by creepy eyed dude because he (apparently) like, looked just like the best frenemy the husband had growing up, he would do stuff like put fire crackers in the husband's mailbox for NO REASON and etc.
Bet Boyd did that to Raylan all the time.

I'm glad you and the husband are glad about the job.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I finally got my kroma r with 4ml zlide. I love it!

9b7a6a6fb8f375733eba04c0bbd57067.jpg

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Man that was stressful I did a bunch of research and a) yes you totally CAN start someone at a higher level than 1 if they have serious expertise etc. I DO the woman in the interview went on about my DBT skills an whatnot. Although, the time to quibble that is like directly to HR after the background check.

It is also totally kosher to have at least 2-3 provisional acceptances going (because they are promising YOU nothing other than to investigate you to death. So you know if I have a better provisional offer letter from elsewhere that might bolster my case.... Or not but I have an interview on Monday morning and a few more things selected so I might keep going. The husband was like :ARGGGH and I was like, "Dude, I too would love to go to WV under any circumstances HOWEVER for some reason they may object to something in my background so MEH it's a GOOD IDEA there is NOTHING set in stone in a provisional background check, it's just a "we like you the best but you could still be an axe murderer."

I am not a level one government employee. I just am not. I would have specified G4--6 in my cover letter had I known I'm sorry I done this stuff for 2 decades and I am SUPER smart.
    Husband be moody man. Depeche Mode. Nice

I gottta go eat momentarily.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Man that was stressful I did a bunch of research and a) yes you totally CAN start someone at a higher level than 1 if they have serious expertise etc. I DO the woman in the interview went on about my DBT skills an whatnot. Although, the time to quibble that is like directly to HR after the background check.

It is also totally kosher to have at least 2-3 provisional acceptances going (because they are promising YOU nothing other than to investigate you to death. So you know if I have a better provisional offer letter from elsewhere that might bolster my case.... Or not but I have an interview on Monday morning and a few more things selected so I might keep going. The husband was like :ARGGGH and I was like, "Dude, I too would love to go to WV under any circumstances HOWEVER for some reason they may object to something in my background so MEH it's a GOOD IDEA there is NOTHING set in stone in a provisional background check, it's just a "we like you the best but you could still be an axe murderer."

I am not a level one government employee. I just am not. I would have specified G4--6 in my cover letter had I known I'm sorry I done this stuff for 2 decades and I am SUPER smart.
    Husband be moody man. Depeche Mode. Nice

I gottta go eat momentarily.

Anna
    Are you applying only forVA jobs?

Users who are viewing this thread