Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I am right there with you Fran, been mixing up recipes that are my all day vapes so I make big bottles so I don't have to do this often. Almost done and worn out.
    I don't do many big bottles at the rate I get sick of stuff. There are a couple I do for the ones I've been able to vape long term.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    The other day I was surfing sites looking for suggested percentages and found some people who were referring to FA as Flavor Apprentice, but using FA in their percentage lists. I've always abbreviated The Flavor Apprentice as TFA and FA for Flavourart. There's quite a difference in mix strengths between the two. Anyone seen that? If you're not paying attention the percentages you pick up from some sites could ruin a mix. FA is usually pretty highly concentrated compared to most.
    Many are using Fa or a few PA for Flavor Apprentice. I have been using Fa myself.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Yes, and I think NR started that stuff. I had ordered flavors from them from TPA and the bottles are marked as Fa. Talk about confusing......don't know who really started this but I think it was totally unnecessary......and not funny in the least.

:)
    I believe that they are trying to create separation from the oils through branding which I like. Confusing for new diyers who jump in without doing any homework.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Many are using Fa or a few PA for Flavor Apprentice. I have been using Fa myself.
    LMAO.......things used to be so simple......everyone knew all the flavor makers and that pg always comes first when talking about mixes, etc.

Then the younger generations come in and throws a monkey wrench in stuff. It was not broke don't know why ya'all want to "FIX" it. LOL

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    LMAO.......things used to be so simple......everyone knew all the flavor makers and that pg always comes first when talking about mixes, etc.

Then the younger generations come in and throws a monkey wrench in stuff. It was not broke don't know why ya'all want to "FIX" it. LOL
    So true................

Reactions: NolaMel

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Fran, the cheesecake sounds good. I took a screenshot so I can go back and make it later.

Nola, I saw you mentioned raspberry. Have you tried the VT juicy raspberry? I’m really liking it.

I forgot when I was mixing new single flavor testers from a new order a few weeks ago, I mixed pomegranate and pudding base. I found it tonight and am really kind of liking it. I’m going to have to get a big bottle of pudding base.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Fran, the cheesecake sounds good. I took a screenshot so I can go back and make it later.

Nola, I saw you mentioned raspberry. Have you tried the VT juicy raspberry? I’m really liking it.

I forgot when I was mixing new single flavor testers from a new order a few weeks ago, I mixed pomegranate and pudding base. I found it tonight and am really kind of liking it. I’m going to have to get a big bottle of pudding base.
    How sweet is that raspberry,Hitt?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL

It's not fixing, it's evolution. Vaping is still so very young it is good to let the terminology evolve with it imo. Stagnation is deadly and oh so boring.

Users who are viewing this thread