Random DIY mixing and More

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
Good morning,mixers:) Have you any plans today? I don't have much for plans but might try another new mix today.
Should be getting a New Years order from Nicotine River today. Got a few new flavors including FA Catalan Cream, FA Cuban Supreme, CAP Fuji Apple, CAP Lychee and a few others. Mostly sft material for me.

Trying out Zeppola 5% sft this morning. Makes a decent stand-alone flavor, probably the best (to me) donut type flavor I've had. Can't wait to break into an sft of a Pazzo one shot called Burlone which I think has some Zeppola in it. That one is supposed to be a cannoli cookie flavor.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Should be getting a New Years order from Nicotine River today. Got a few new flavors including FA Catalan Cream, FA Cuban Supreme, CAP Fuji Apple, CAP Lychee and a few others. Mostly sft material for me.

Trying out Zeppola 5% sft this morning. Makes a decent stand-alone flavor, probably the best (to me) donut type flavor I've had. Can't wait to break into an sft of a Pazzo one shot called Burlone which I think has some Zeppola in it. That one is supposed to be a cannoli cookie flavor.
    Be sure to let us know:)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    My plan for the day is to survive a Friday at work. I cleaned out and rebuilt a couple tanks last night and got out the cereal bar to try. I'm not sure why but my ammit mtl rta was flooded this morning after just filling it last night with cereal bar so I didn't get much of a chance to try it. I'm sure I put plenty of wick in it.

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2016
    North Carolina
    Good morning,mixers:) Have you any plans today? I don't have much for plans but might try another new mix today.

I hope to just stay awake, lol. Been up since 1 this morning with acid reflux.

Love Zeppola as a sf and a few mixes that I like.

Zeopola Crunch is a good recipe. As a SnV you get a lot of donut, after sitting a few weeks the cereal and other flavors meld into an entire delicious mix.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA

Cuban Supreme is a great cigar flavor. Used lightly it's a great single flavor vape for me. Too much and it's in your face. Try 2% for starters as a single flavor and work from there.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    My plan as well as staying awake to do so.
    I called off work today. Waiting on my mixing supplies! Too Important...
    ;) No, they're changing my hours, was working 2nd shift, but starting a new position 6am Monday, and for 13 years when they change my hours I traditionally call off to get a jump start on my sleep schedule. Going from going to sleep at 3am to getting up at 3:30am...

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    My plan for the day is to survive a Friday at work. I cleaned out and rebuilt a couple tanks last night and got out the cereal bar to try. I'm not sure why but my ammit mtl rta was flooded this morning after just filling it last night with cereal bar so I didn't get much of a chance to try it. I'm sure I put plenty of wick in it.
    Let me know if you figure it out. I just cleaned mine after 3 rewicks attempts because of the same thing.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    Cuban Supreme is a great cigar flavor. Used lightly it's a great single flavor vape for me. Too much and it's in your face. Try 2% for starters as a single flavor and work from there.
    I'll be making liquid for 2 other people with Cuban Supreme, I've not tries a tobacco flavor in 3 years. I do intend to make an sft of it that I will use though.
    I also have Desert Ship (FA?) and want to work it into a mix with the Cuban. And suggestions welcome, but I don't want to buy more flavorings that I don't have currently to mix something with these.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Let me know if you figure it out. I just cleaned mine after 3 rewicks attempts because of the same thing.

When I first got mine, I overfilled it and think that's why it flooded the first time. I thinned the tails out a little since the juice holes are so small. I'll try it again tonight without thinning out. Kind of weird to me cause after the first time it happened it was fine after that. This is only my second time rewicking it. I didn't change the coil.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I called off work today. Waiting on my mixing supplies! Too Important...
    ;) No, they're changing my hours, was working 2nd shift, but starting a new position 6am Monday, and for 13 years when they change my hours I traditionally call off to get a jump start on my sleep schedule. Going from going to sleep at 3am to getting up at 3:30am...
    Smart move

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    When I first got mine, I overfilled it and think that's why it flooded the first time. I thinned the tails out a little since the juice holes are so small. I'll try it again tonight without thinning out. Kind of weird to me cause after the first time it happened it was fine after that. This is only my second time rewicking it. I didn't change the coil.
    I’ve had good luck so far with both sizes, up to this time. I swear I built it same as always, apparently not :rolleyes:.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    I'll be making liquid for 2 other people with Cuban Supreme, I've not tries a tobacco flavor in 3 years. I do intend to make an sft of it that I will use though.
    I also have Desert Ship (FA?) and want to work it into a mix with the Cuban. And suggestions welcome, but I don't want to buy more flavorings that I don't have currently to mix something with these.

Fruits often go well with tobaccos. Mango, guava, cherry (if you have one or more you like!), dragonfruit. Vanilla can also be nice.

Not Cuban or Desert Ship, but one of my always on hand flavors is Black Honey Tobacco, Dragonfruit and Green Tea. (Try all at about 3 or 4 % for openers, and while to tobacco end will develop over time, it's still a nice snv.)

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2016
    North Carolina
    9A8733C1-A0FA-4EFA-8984-4D5DF51CBB94.jpeg

I see you have Catalan Cream, do you have these other 2?

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    Fruits often go well with tobaccos. Mango, guava, cherry (if you have one or more you like!), dragonfruit. Vanilla can also be nice.

Not Cuban or Desert Ship, but one of my always on hand flavors is Black Honey Tobacco, Dragonfruit and Green Tea. (Try all at about 3 or 4 % for openers, and while to tobacco end will develop over time, it's still a nice snv.)
    Hmm that might be a good use for INW Sweet Cherry or Black Cherry, and I have a French Vanilla. Might try Catalan Cream with the Cuban Supreme......

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I'm wondering if maybe I got wick touching or too close to the airhole.
    Possible. I didn’t check mine before I cleaned it :facepalm:. I usually pull the wick out so it makes a 90 degree turn sort of into the wick holes. Clearly not enough coffee in the world today to activate my brain cell

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Crap I don't have torrone. I was going to get that recently too. I have the hazelnut.
    Do you have marzipan? Or is that too far off torrone? It sounds like a mix of almond, nougat(marshmallow???) and honey...

Users who are viewing this thread