Random DIY mixing and More

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
@PJReid - Thank you for your review and recommendation of VTA Granny Smith and Fuji Apple. I mixed up a batch of cran-apple and used them in some other mixes, replacing FA Fuji. A real tart apple-ly taste comes through. YUMMY! These are keepers in the stash.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Best cooling agent?
    WS-23, Koolada or something else?

I just recently tried ws23 and didn’t really care for it. Normally I use menthol and koolada together.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm still vaping the new mix I filled a tank with the other day. I wasn't that crazy about it til it got worked in good to the coil but I'm rather liking it now. Will give it a bit more time before I post the recipe.Have plans on breaking out another new recipe tomorrow.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Possible. I didn’t check mine before I cleaned it :facepalm:. I usually pull the wick out so it makes a 90 degree turn sort of into the wick holes. Clearly not enough coffee in the world today to activate my brain cell

When I pulled my deck out the cotton was touching both sides of the airhole in front of the coil. I am using a coil that came with it and it’s not very wide. A wider spaced coil probably wouldn’t have that problem. I rewicked it and pushed the cotton away from the air hole and it’s working fine now.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    So far I’ve tried cereal bites and cereal bar. I’m thinking that cereal 27 just isn’t my cup of tea.
    I like it in both those. I also tried it as part of a pie crust element added to cookie. Maybe that would work for you?

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    @PJReid - Thank you for your review and recommendation of VTA Granny Smith and Fuji Apple. I mixed up a batch of cran-apple and used them in some other mixes, replacing FA Fuji. A real tart apple-ly taste comes through. YUMMY! These are keepers in the stash.

So glad you like them. I think they are the best apples out there and they are juicy too.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    For the majority of this thread I've only posted recipes that I've tried and liked. More recently I've posted 2-3 either untried or little tried recipes. I'm going back to only posting a recipe til after I'm sure I like it:) Just to let ya know:)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Funny how tastes are so different. I really like Cereal 27.

I like the cereal bar better than bites. The peanut butter really helps. I might try the bites remixed with more rhubarb and pomegranate. My tastebuds aren’t as good as some and I mostly get cereal from the bites.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Good Saturday morning everyone! What’s up for today?

I’ve got a list of To Dos today which includes mixing up some juice. I’ve been vaping down my stash so I’m at that point.

My goal for mixing today is to keep it simple. For me sometimes the simpler, the better. So I’m going to limit myself to recipes that have under 4 flavors. Good luck with that I say to myself lol!

Have a good one!

Users who are viewing this thread