The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Funny how tastes are so different. I really like Cereal 27.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I do like it that:) It rates going in my binder.

• Like Like x 6
    • Love Love x 1
  3. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    For the majority of this thread I've only posted recipes that I've tried and liked. More recently I've posted 2-3 either untried or little tried recipes. I'm going back to only posting a recipe til after I'm sure I like it:) Just to let ya know:)

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2015
    Me too!

• Like Like x 5
  5. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I like the cereal bar better than bites. The peanut butter really helps. I might try the bites remixed with more rhubarb and pomegranate. My tastebuds aren’t as good as some and I mostly get cereal from the bites.

• Like Like x 6
  6. Fidola13

Fidola13 Prepper Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Good Saturday morning everyone! What’s up for today?

I’ve got a list of To Dos today which includes mixing up some juice. I’ve been vaping down my stash so I’m at that point.

My goal for mixing today is to keep it simple. For me sometimes the simpler, the better. So I’m going to limit myself to recipes that have under 4 flavors. Good luck with that I say to myself lol!

Have a good one!

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 5
  7. Fidola13

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Honestly I can’t really tell the difference!

• Like Like x 7
  8. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Good morning mixologists!

My first weekend I can remember where I am either not insanely busy, and/or sick. I have a huge FT package with THREE new atomizers to try. LOL. I gotta mix some base. I also want to mix. We shall see what happens....

I'm sort of pleased, honestly.

Anna

• Like Like x 10
  9. Fidola13

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Good morning Anna! That’s great that you can relax and enjoy your weekend for a change!!
    Which atties did you get?

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    I have a question. I recently won an HCigar Akso (pod), that's a lot like a Juul. I really only do tobaccos, and have tried a number of non-tobacco flavors that I just didn't care for. But this thing came with a pod of Ice Mint, and I really like it for a change of pace. Good TH but cool and refreshing. I'm guessing it has menthol, mint, and maybe even a hint of tobacco, I can't tell. If it does, it's in the background, and really only adds a little TH and mouth feel more than flavor. Anyway, does anyone have a good menthol/mint recipe, or favorite flavoring that might be close? Never really cared for menthol by itself (but of course would smoke one if I was out!).

• Like Like x 9
  11. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Doggy 2018, the True and Cthulu Hastar might have gotten the Ammit I can't remember. It was sales time... LOL.
    Anna

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. Fidola13

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I love being surprised at what I purchased during a sales spree!!

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  13. hittman

Supporting member
    I understand where you’re coming from. I grabbed a couple Njoy ace pod starter kits when they were running the promotion for .99 for a starter kit. I like their mint but have no idea how to duplicate it. It is obviously a salt nic. It kind of reminds me of the mint that ruyan direct used to sell before they became heaven gifts. It kind of reminds me of a light peppermint flavor. I’m not sure if yours is the same.

• Like Like x 8
  14. hittman

Supporting member
    We got a pretty good snow storm but temperatures are staying right above freezing so it’s a wet and heavy snow. I should probably be mixing something but decided to try out some new Bluetooth headphones and get some exercise instead.

The cereal bar is much better in my ammit mtl rta than my juggerknot mini. It’s muted in the mini.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. Heartsdelight

Nov 10, 2015
    That’s strange that it’s muted in the jk mini.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. hittman

Supporting member
    I’ve got a premade 316 flat braided coil in the mini. I use that same coil in my Zeus tanks and get good flavor. I measured the coil legs at 5.5mm.

• Like Like x 5
  17. Heartsdelight

Nov 10, 2015
    My legs on the OG JK mini is 4.5mm & 4mm on my clone.

• Like Like x 4
  18. hittman

Supporting member
    Ill try it lower next time. I’m rather impressed with the ammit mtl rta. I’ll have to watch for a sale to pick up another one.

• Like Like x 4
  19. IDJoel

IDJoel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    I was mostly a mint vaper; when I first quit smoking. Tobacco vapes made me jones for the real thing; and candy, fruits, and custards just didn't do it for me. So... mint e-liquids, became my ticket to freedom.

When I started DIYing; I learned there is a lot of variety, in all the mint offerings. There are the usual candy/gum type of mints (spearmint, peppermint, and wintergreen). And then there are the "real," more natural, mint "leaf" types of mints (like one might use for cooking, or cocktails).

For the candy mints; TFA, and CAP, both do good concentrates. For the "real" mint; INW is my go-to vendor (there are several offerings).

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4
  20. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    Thanks, Joel - this may be of help. I have no interest in candy flavors, and it's not what I get from the Akso. The most mentioned menthol I've seen is Koolada (TFA I think), so maybe I'll give that a shot, with some INW mint.

• Like Like x 9