Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I tweaked my back yesterday and haven't felt like doing much of anything today. :cry: I am feeding the kids hot dogs for dinner and made a salad for Brit and me. What I really need is a nap.

If I feel like it tomorrow, I want to try the recipe I have come up with for Iced Tea with Fuji and Ginger and a remix on the Cran-Apple. *fingers crossed*
    Ouch,back pain really bites. Hope it improves quickly:)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Pam, Pom may well offset the Fuji depending on what % were used initially.
    I think Fuji and INW 2 Apples mixed together would be great, so really easy on both.....

Also, been meaning to ask if you have done any mixes with Nectarin? I love a good peach flavor and it seem TPA is about the only one that has a decent one. I have yet to try that one. The flavorah got terrible reviews.
    I was making more of my fav peach juice last night and wondered if I could somehow improve on it. I have a very simple recipe for mine. I use 6 different peaches all at 2% each. Takes from about 3 weeks to 6 weeks to steep but it is worth the wait to me. Luckily I still have enough from last 240ml bottle to make it through.....lol

:)

I seriously suggest starting FA Fuji @ .5-1%, especially in mixes. Fuji just keeps getting stronger. It is a great flavor taste wise but wants to be boss......lol

My nectarine is TFA. I like it. That and white peach FA. I have FA apple, it’s so-so. Which one is your favorite that’s not a scene stealer? Ummm, and not toooooo sweet

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    Awful quiet in here. You all mixing juice?

Ok,I have the start of TFA White Chocolate and WF Hazelnut and Cream. Don't know if I should go in the direction of a cheesecake or a baccy blend. Can use some fresh ideas.

Pickles Sunday, tomato sauce yesterday, not enough to bother canning so spaghetti today, plus a busy work week and I think I'm already in need of meds, fatigued with 4 weeks to go.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Pickles Sunday, tomato sauce yesterday, not enough to bother canning so spaghetti today, plus a busy work week and I think I'm already in need of meds, fatigued with 4 weeks to go.
    Sounds like a lot of work to me.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Is the Nectarine sweet?
    I’m guessing not, if I like it. Found one empty bottle in my suitcase. My original mix was 2% each nectarine, white peach, and fig. 3 drops marzipan. I drew a down arrow and? next to nectarine and peach ( meaning lower one when I can get back to taste the concentrates). Swap marzipan for almond. And have lemon sicily??? for a possible addition. Needs a touch of tart. Also think I need to switch peaches. This is the first tester. I have nectarine and blood orange at home as a test for something to add to. It’s a decent base, thinking maybe champagne and ???. Glad I’m heading home tomorrow, I’m about out of juice!!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m guessing not, if I like it. Found one empty bottle in my suitcase. My original mix was 2% each nectarine, white peach, and fig. 3 drops marzipan. I drew a down arrow and? next to nectarine and peach ( meaning lower one when I can get back to taste the concentrates). Swap marzipan for almond. And have lemon sicily??? for a possible addition. Needs a touch of tart. Also think I need to switch peaches. This is the first tester. I have nectarine and blood orange at home as a test for something to add to. It’s a decent base, thinking maybe champagne and ???. Glad I’m heading home tomorrow, I’m about out of juice!!
    Is that the FA Fresh Fig? I find that very very sweet.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I want to try white chocolate and raspberry again. I used equal % of both, then added two drops each meringue and marzipan (15ml tester). Raspberry (Inw) is drowning everything. Suggestions?

I may have caught it. DUH. Inw is a concentrated :facepalm:. Bless my little heart

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I want to try white chocolate and raspberry again. I used equal % of both, then added two drops each meringue and marzipan (15ml tester). Raspberry (Inw) is drowning everything. Suggestions?

I may have caught it. DUH. Inw is a concentrated :facepalm:. Bless my little heart
    LOL.I don't have the INW Raspberry.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    My nectarine is TFA. I like it. That and white peach FA. I have FA apple, it’s so-so. Which one is your favorite that’s not a scene stealer? Ummm, and not toooooo sweet
    I am really not the right person to ask about apple, I am not a big fan and FA Fiji just so happen to be one I picked(dunno why?) when I needed an apple flavor a mix called for. This happened years ago and back then reviews and % were very sketchy. Really hit and miss so to speak.

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA

My chocolate raspberry is 3% INW Raspberry and 2% INW Chocolate Cream. .66% MTS.
    3% is probably on the high side for INW Raspberry Chocolate Cream looks like 2% would be high.

Users who are viewing this thread