Random DIY mixing and More

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
just worked on updating my flavoring spreadsheet.... 347 flavors, I feel that I'm missing a few from my list
not sure what or where, I add them to my calculator after placing my order so that I don't forget to add them

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Drat. I have eight blackberries but not those two.
These might be decent subs:
(TFA) Blackberry

(SC) Blackberry

(FW) Blackberry

(FM) Blackberry

Also, (WF) Bumbleberry is good (as far as I can tell, it's mostly blackberry and blueberry... don't get any strawberry from it) I was pursuing blackberry flavors when I discovered boysenberry and love it so stopped looking but I do also like the bumbleberry.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I have been waiting on quite a few flavorings from BCF. Out of stock it seems like forever! I'm waiting on the vanilla ice cream SSA, a few flavorah (new batch) and JF RY4.
Did anyone here try the RY4 by Flavorah? I read a review at BCF and its was not good. Someone please tell me its good. I also want to try Jungle flavors RY4 but guess what? It's out of stock..
I wanted those too but couldn't wait (at least I got (SSA) ice cream but not the vanilla one) (JF) RY4 is supposed to be mostly caramel (but a really good one) FLV is expensive but worth it because it's strong... would have spent the extra money this time but out of stock on a few I wanted) At least I got most of the flavors I wanted.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
To satisfy my curiosity I took some chocolate cake and put it in an rta that I usually run butterscotch or caramel in. The chocolate cake works very nicely with my caramel. It's good. Something else to work on.
I always learn something during flavor transitions... it's like getting a free bonus.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I had just finished making an order one weekend with FA Blackberry in it when I watched Noted Blackberry. They all had a big laugh about FA Blackberry being a complete dumpster fire.
I quickly sent River an e-mail explaining that I had ordered FA BB by mistake and requested that they swap that out for 7 Leaves if they would.

I didn't get a reply but found 7 Leaves in my flavormail when I opened it :thumb:
I've been curious about the 7 Leaves. Let us know what it's like when you've tried it.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
I still use a V1 every day some. No leaking. You have to use a 3mm coil to have enough cotton and place the coil high and make sure the cotton isn’t touching the sides of the deck. I use a 6/7 wrap SS 28 gauge round wire coil.
I have four of the V2s. My absolute favorite rta. Flavor is exceptional. I'm not sure why they're so good because they still have my amateurish coil wraps on board.

I beat the bushes all last year trying to scarf up a few of them. Haven't seen any in a while, but I'm good with four. By the way, I've also settled on a 3mm coil. Didn't have any leaking problems. I just like the flavor that way. I wasn't even aware there was a v3 with drop-in coils. Good luck with it.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
What's a Kipo?
The problem with only looking at ECF after dinner is that any reply will be WAY too late, especially with a thread as active as this one.
Seems like my question was answered hundreds of posts ago.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I have four of the V2s. My absolute favorite RTA. Flavor is exceptional. I'm not sure why they're so good because they still have my amateurish coil wraps on board.

I beat the bushes all last year trying to scarf up a few of them. Haven't seen any in a while, but I'm good with four. By the way, I've also settled on a 3mm coil. Didn't have any leaking problems. I just like the flavor that way. I wasn't even aware there was a v3 with drop-in coils. Good luck with it.

The v3 is an rta. It comes with the Digiflavor Z1 SBS mod. It doesn’t use drop in coils.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2016
    Tennessee
    The v3 is an rta. It comes with the Digiflavor Z1 SBS mod. It doesn’t use drop in coils.
    I misunderstood. I thought you were having problems with flavor from the coils that came with it. I'll take a look at it just for fun. SBS setups look neat, but I just never got around to getting one.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2016
    Tennessee
    I have been waiting on quite a few flavorings from BCF. Out of stock it seems like forever! I'm waiting on the vanilla ice cream SSA...
    I waited about three weeks for it to come back in stock but finally gave up and placed my order today. While I was waiting, others in my cart starting going in and out of stock, so when I was finally able to get everything but the Vanilla Ice Cream-SSA, I went ahead and ordered. Substituted Vanilla Ice Cream-VT for the SSA version. Gets great reviews, but I haven't tried it. It's expensive...$6.50 for 30ml.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    These might be decent subs:
    (TFA) Blackberry

(SC) Blackberry

(FW) Blackberry

(FM) Blackberry

Also, (WF) Bumbleberry is good (as far as I can tell, it's mostly blackberry and blueberry... don't get any strawberry from it) I was pursuing blackberry flavors when I discovered boysenberry and love it so stopped looking but I do also like the bumbleberry.
    Well, sure, I can sub, but what if @NolaMel's FLV-WF combo is the perfect blackberry???

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    I like a fresh vape,like the sensation of a menthol cigarette so i was looking around and saw something called Cooling Agent WS-23,anyone heard or used this in the past?

Just wondering if it's good for what i need,not the mint flavor but the freshness is what i have to get from my vape.

IMHO - What you are looking for is - KOOLADA - very fresh cooling effect . . . Nothing else . . . Where as WS-23 I didn't like at all, it left a not good after taste to me . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread