Rayon Wick - Better Flow, Flavor, Longevity, and Nic Hit!! - Pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj_9

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
FR
Hi all !

@Beamslider, thank you for sharing your finds (I can't access ebay currently because of corporate proxy, but I'll go to see) !

Here's where I finally found 40ft for 7,37$ :
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PBGJT5A/ref=s9_dcacsd_dcoop_bw_c_x_1_w
I ordered, it's not marked "shipped" for the moment but I think this time it should work ...

Also here is a list of potential vendors :
Amazon.com: Buying Choices: Graham Cellucotton Beauty Coil 100% Rayon Fibers 40 ft #44130
Seem to ship outside US, but I'm not sure.

Regards,
JJ

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I got my HV Squeezer, like it a lot. Two tweaks: add a little piece of closed cell foam behind the negative contact (I use garage door weatherstrip) to keep the contact tight long term; fill in the air channels on the 510 top plate with JBWeld or similar safe-for-food-&-liquid-when-dry (a natural leak point on a squonker -- unnecessary for any modern squonk rda).

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Man....you gonna throw in a few vape related items too, there? Couple setups just in case?

LOL, when I get done I am donating my body to the medical establishment. I kind of like the idea of med students dissecting it and going, "OMG, how did this woman last as long as she did?"

Plus, burials are so expensive. It seems like a PITA for my loved ones, honestly. I figure I will be able to be just as present for it in the afterlife (should I so desire) whether my physical body is actually there or not (I'm not entirely certain I'd want to be floating through the afterlife paying attention to that stuff, anyway. Everyone says nice stuff about you once you're dead, even if part of it may be relief.

I'm mostly kidding, but seriously, if you ever want to NOT meet the bad side of someone, attend their funeral.

Anna

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I think dogs do it the right way. When I die I’m just gonna walk out into the woods, lay down under a nice shady tree and drift off into the afterlife. That way the family doesn’t have to buy a casket or tombstone or burial plot. One day the fam will just start asking “where the hell did that ....... go” and “I haven’t seen that ....... in awhile” and that will be that.:tumble:

Dropmyload

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2017
Man....you gonna throw in a few vape related items too, there? Couple setups just in case?

LOL, when I get done I am donating my body to the medical establishment. I kind of like the idea of med students dissecting it and going, "OMG, how did this woman last as long as she did?"

Plus, burials are so expensive. It seems like a PITA for my loved ones, honestly. I figure I will be able to be just as present for it in the afterlife (should I so desire) whether my physical body is actually there or not (I'm not entirely certain I'd want to be floating through the afterlife paying attention to that stuff, anyway. Everyone says nice stuff about you once you're dead, even if part of it may be relief.

I'm mostly kidding, but seriously, if you ever want to NOT meet the bad side of someone, attend their funeral.

Anna

I'm a hindu, and we get cremated. What's interesting is that I live in a conservative Christian majority country, but our hindu crematorium is always busy nowadays. Seems more and more people are starting to see that as an option.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
A little B2K love wicked with dm Viskose. :D
9SGX1cZl.jpg

Dropmyload

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2017
I thought the point of vaping was harm reduction for us previous smokers. What's all this death talk?

I will add line my casket with that schweet rayon :)

*edit*
@cigatron I didn't see your post, crazy.
Just wondering how rayon would do for a cremation wick?

:glug:

Reactions: markfm

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I'm a hindu, and we get cremated. What's interesting is that I live in a conservative Christian majority country, but our hindu crematorium is always busy nowadays. Seems more and more people are starting to see that as an option.
I definitely wanna be cremated, for a lot of reasons. Just hopefully not for many years to come :unsure:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Good reviews on that one Troll, is it all that?
I love it, a guaranteed winner and my Entheon has been demoted to the workshop mod.

It has a shallow juice well so squonk accordingly. ;)

Dean has a great review and I'm about to see what Mikey has to say. I can't wait for the Bogan to get his hands on one. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread