Rebuildable Tank Atomizers - An Anthology, Pictorial, Builds and Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ernieball

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2016
I know it's a bit love/hate with Ti mods but the ataman 3 is a truly stunning M2L vape so hats off to Aleksandr for this one (although it did take 6 weeks to arrive etc etc lol). Top fill works a treat which is a bit odd since there is no JF control. I'va had no leaks/gurgling/flooding at all. I'll post some pics of the deck etc next time i re-wick!!

View attachment 592267
This one really looks like a treat. And I just bought the rose3 and have been enjoying it thoroughly, but now am yearning for a mtl tank with a nice and tiny hole under the coil. The Ataman 3 actually looks like it can keep up with 70/30 juices just fine which sounds delightful! Have you been hearing word of any other mtl tanks out there that can handle heavy vg juices? Sure, I'm really loving the rose3, and the flavor actually surprised me, for it surpasses most other tanks I have except for the tengu v2, but I think I just always crave the lower wattage and the mtl now. Crazy to think I started vaping with 2 ohm coils with mtl, fell into the us craze of airy draws and low builds for a year, and am gradually going right back to my higher builds, lower watts, and tighter than a nun's privates draws :nun:

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
This one really looks like a treat. And I just bought the rose3 and have been enjoying it thoroughly, but now am yearning for a mtl tank with a nice and tiny hole under the coil. The Ataman 3 actually looks like it can keep up with 70/30 juices just fine which sounds delightful! Have you been hearing word of any other mtl tanks out there that can handle heavy vg juices? Sure, I'm really loving the rose3, and the flavor actually surprised me, for it surpasses most other tanks I have except for the tengu v2, but I think I just always crave the lower wattage and the mtl now. Crazy to think I started vaping with 2 ohm coils with mtl, fell into the us craze of airy draws and low builds for a year, and am gradually going right back to my higher builds, lower watts, and tighter than a nun's privates draws :nun:
so i have 70:30 in the ataman 3 now and it wicks like a train! You might look at the By-Ka also!!

ernieball

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2016
so i have 70:30 in the ataman 3 now and it wicks like a train! You might look at the By-Ka also!!
Ahh!! That sounds great!!! I'm upset that they aren't in stock right now. They must be real popular in a lot of countries, because I see a lot of different reviews on them. Hopefully they go back in stock. Thanks for the By-Ka recommendation. I was checking it out with all its nice little variations after qorax's review, but I think you have to go onto a Facebook group list to order it, and I refuse to go onto any of those. I was going to try the evl as well at one point, but those lists are an immediate turn off.

Reactions: qorax

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Ahh!! That sounds great!!! I'm upset that they aren't in stock right now. They must be real popular in a lot of countries, because I see a lot of different reviews on them. Hopefully they go back in stock. Thanks for the By-Ka recommendation. I was checking it out with all its nice little variations after qorax's review, but I think you have to go onto a Facebook group list to order it, and I refuse to go onto any of those. I was going to try the evl as well at one point, but those lists are an immediate turn off.
You don't need to - but yes, it is easier that way. You can also go via their website contact system.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Review Coming up Soon ;)

Momentous Midi Box, Small.jpg

Momentous Midi in box, Small.jpg

Momentous Midi Opened, Small.jpg

mansis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Costa Mesa,CA
I'm wondering whether or not this thread has reached it's plateau and useful life. It seems to have died down quite a bit and has drifted off topic. I am considering closing and archiving it. I would entertain any input.
I agree with anavidfan. Some good threads such as GEM, and Erl have been closed already. Although this thread is not as active as past, and a bit off topic, sometimes, but it's still quite useful for some, I believe, and for myself for sure.

Cifitzu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Little rock AR
This thread for me is still useful from time to time. I come in and check for more high end gear and that I don't think you would see other threads about plus if I have any questions for seasoned vets that I know require an expertise in the more obscure rta then this is the place. I do agree though.. .There has been a lack of new content

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
I'm wondering whether or not this thread has reached it's plateau and useful life. It seems to have died down quite a bit and has drifted off topic. I am considering closing and archiving it. I would entertain any input.

What a great thread this was. I really enjoyed reading thru it. I think you are right though and it has gone off course really far.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Does anyone in here have the CloudOne and the by-KA? I curious how similar they are in flavor and density. I have the CloudOne and its my favorite RTA. Thinking of buying the by-KA.
i have both. if you like the cloudone you will certainly like the by-ka!

Reactions: hobbes4

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
I don't think so @sedge !! It has been a bit slow of late. A lot of the usual suspects have been quiet, myself included (where's @dems86 ???) but a lot of great atties appearing. Will post later about the Hussar I just picked up for example. There is a lot of great info and to be honest, with the market swamped by the velocity deck/cloudz bro style stuff, this is a peaceful haven for civilised vapers!! lol!

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Like always, Im late the RTA parties.

Im expecting a SQ X (S) this week.

Any tips for heavy 90% and up VG use ? Its coming with the single coil deck, which I will be using.

I'll be interested to see how that goes!! In my experience you have to stuff the deck with a lot (and i mean a lot) of cotton, even with the sc deck, else it will leak and dribble around the base in a very annoying way. I have 70VG in there and its fine so probably will be ok!! let us know :)

Reactions: anavidfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread