Status
Not open for further replies.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Anyone know of any not impossible to find RDTAs (besides the vapefly galaxies) out right now? I’d like bigger than 22mm, but I may not have a choice. I see the asmodus nefarious can be built as single coil, but can’t find any info on how restricted the af can get. I generally find true mtl too tight, real dl way too loose.
That, and a pass thru cord for my provaris and I’d be happy. Beginning to think I’ll locate neither :(

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
GearBest USA: Original DIGIFLAVOR Siren 2 MTL GTA Atomizer - $30.69 Fast Shipping

This is a good one. I have it on an Eleaf Invoke for Temp Control vaping, but there are a few who like it for power mode. It is a little flavor factory. Its a 22mm, hopefully that's not too big a deal, with 9 airflow settings.
Love my siren 2s!!! To me the bigger size has better flavor, but my 22s see plenty of use. I want a 24ish mm RDTA for my squonker. I have enough RDAs, but I just like being able to see that there’s juice in the tiny tank when I’m on the road. I guess it’s hard to teach an ol dog new tricks...I only used tanks for so many years and being able to see the juice level is reassuring.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I have to agree on the Siren. I am now a squonker but I have kept several Sirens in reserve for my daughter when she can no longer buy the disposable heads she uses now. (I'll have to build them but she will remain combustible free.)

GearBest USA: Original DIGIFLAVOR Siren 2 MTL GTA Atomizer - $30.69 Fast Shipping

This is a good one. I have it on an Eleaf Invoke for Temp Control vaping, but there are a few who like it for power mode. It is a little flavor factory. Its a 22mm, hopefully that's not too big a deal, with 9 airflow settings.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Anyone know of any not impossible to find RDTAs (besides the vapefly galaxies) out right now? I’d like bigger than 22mm, but I may not have a choice. I see the asmodus nefarious can be built as single coil, but can’t find any info on how restricted the af can get. I generally find true mtl too tight, real dl way too loose.
That, and a pass thru cord for my provaris and I’d be happy. Beginning to think I’ll locate neither :(
I'm wanting one of the new squape dl rtas, v3 maybe, but the cost is high. Might look into a clone first.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Love my siren 2s!!! To me the bigger size has better flavor, but my 22s see plenty of use. I want a 24ish mm RDTA for my squonker. I have enough RDAs, but I just like being able to see that there’s juice in the tiny tank when I’m on the road. I guess it’s hard to teach an ol dog new tricks...I only used tanks for so many years and being able to see the juice level is reassuring.
Missed the rdta note, pyro v2 is a popular one.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I've got 2 vapefly galaxies on order, but they are riding the slow boat ....
I have one, it can go pretty tight, easy to build and doesn’t seem to leak in my pocket. It looks a little small on my Topside, but it’s a good vape.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
What about the Ammitt ? Has anyone built a sqounking Ammitt ?
I have a pile of the ammit mtl RDAs. Eightvape had them for $5. Bought one, loved it, went back and got every other color option. If I’m home, that’s what’s on the Topside.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
YFTK Strike Hellfire Style BF RDA Silver 316SS 22mm Dripping Atomizer

Don't know about this one. 22mm, stainless, top cap air flow adjust, single coil.
I found it looking for the YFTK Strike 18mm, which I have permanently residing on a REOS P67. Smaller than what you wanted, but the 18mm Strike works so well ....
That looks good. I think smaller usually equals more flavor. I may just have to settle for the 22 mm galaxies for when I’m on the road. And use the ammit rda for home/around town.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Good Morning RV'ers. Starting the day with DIY NET Midtown Chectnut and HHV Pineapple Upside-down Cake, both in REOS Grands with RM2's. Single coil, 1.4 ohm, work day regulars.
Pineapple upside down cake sounds yummy! Yesterday was tank wash/too lazy to reassemble day. So right now is lemon meringue tart in the zenith on an Aegis mini at a blazing 13 watts. I’ll have to look for a diy recipe for the pineapple upside down cake.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

Been out hunting in the woods for an rdta too Mel - ever since you started posting squonk p0rn :p

Wotofo faris 24mm rdta is one I found that has a single build deck and is a slightly restricted dl

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread