Renaissance Vaping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey James

Unresolved Status
Jan 19, 2019
We need to update it or we're being exclusionary. "Peace on Earth, Goodwill Towards Men, Women, Thems, Theys, Zes, Zirs, Furby's, Non-binaries, extra terrestrial born of human parents, vegans, hyper carnivores, people who identify as vending machines, etc."

How is this thread not locked yet? There is enough disagreement on this post to cause a Trigglypuff melt down.

trigglypuff-640x480.jpg
Don't forget Looney's, crazies, furries, tootle puffers, fart suckers, and modwhompers!

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001

Smokey James

Unresolved Status
Jan 19, 2019
Oh I answer to many things, most of them unprintable here.

I don't love the term Renaissance vapers if only because if you like, check history, that means you have to be all around great at A JILLION things. I mean, look a Leonardo de Vinci.

To be a Renaissance vape you'd have to post your art, your philosophy, your music and whatever else, and I'm just like, "Oh great, another thread I can't keep up with because I work." LOL.

OOOH.... maybe that DOES make me the Ultimate Reneasance vaper. I vape, I work, I write poetry in my spare time I could post it here. I also cook (now) because I am up in the apartment that I live in, plus I have never killed another motorist (that I know of) and I do yoga at least 5 times a week.

I still think well, IDK, something about it rubs me the wrong way. I do prefer MTL because it's just more utilitarian and avoids all that dang watt comparison stuff. You can MTL at a more variable set of wattages. I have one tank now at about 20, even though my usual is about, like say 9 watts, etc.

Anna
Roses are red violets are blue, If you think we are old, well...you'll be there soon too!

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
What the H*ll is a modwhomper?

The term tootle puffing came about because non sub ohmers (in the days of mechs) wanted a title

Some people didn't fit either. A discussion topic and poll was had for an agreeable term for 30 watt vapers. Or those who switched between sub ohm and tootle puffing

Even papaw is embracing this stuff now. And he started this thread

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
REOS Mods (which Rob no longer owns) Variable Volt (using a BuzzPro chip, no longer made) Stabilized Woodvil (I think there were only 24 ever made) with a 14mm Hellfire BF Atomizer (good luck finding one of these) using two 18350 batts from AW (are they back in business yet ?) vaping Powder Keg from Heather's Heavenly Vapes (one of the older e-liquid suppliers). Along with morning coffee.

At least Maxwell House is still in business.....

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
No, but nowadays we have to say "Happy Holidays"! That's bullcrap! It was Merry Christmas when I could first talk, and it will be Merry Christmas when I'm dust!

Amen brutha.

Besides, whatz so dam happy about the holidays anyway? Everyone on the roads turn 10x stupid, the famdamily visits and brings their latest flu bug, the sun goes down at noon and society says you have to go in hock buying everybody a present. And then there's the secret Santa nonsense at work, the kids are pestering you for two weeks 'cause they're out of school, the wife beater neighbor and his girlfriend got the cops at their house again and now we can't even say Merry Christmas without offending some snowflake?
Whatever man.

Happy Ground Hog Day ECF.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Well I tried a true tootle puffing mod and it was pretty awful. Been vaping nothing but rtas for many years, but was curious on the juul, especially for vacations. Bought one from the classys and very lame imo, at least compared to my rtas. No vapor, no TH, terrible flavors and 4 bucks a pod! At least my wife kind of likes it....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread