RTAs for a restricted lung hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
I need a 22mm white rta.. in looking through all my rta's, I have nothing that will go on my white dagger mod with little ruby red fire button..

I definitely want silver body with white frosted glass and a white frosted drip tip. I found the drip tip, but not the RTA.. lol
Savour MTL RTA? Can do MTL or RDL.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I've not found any for sale.. I had wanted to buy one but I was a bit late to that party, and last I was hunting I couldn't find any in stock..
Remind me after Thanksgiving week about the Dagger doors. I have the materials to cover them with either a solid color or black fiber. I got extra doors for us both (the weird graphic cartoon patterned ones), then promptly forgot as I waited forever for the fiber

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Remind me after Thanksgiving week about the Dagger doors. I have the materials to cover them with either a solid color or black fiber. I got extra doors for us both (the weird graphic cartoon patterned ones), then promptly forgot as I waited forever for the fiber

Okay I will..

I've been running behind on every single thing I wanted to get done since surgery.. lol.. I keep thinking I'll be able to do this or that each day and just seem to fall further behind every day..

I'm not even sure how that happens.. lol

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Okay I will..

I've been running behind on every single thing I wanted to get done since surgery.. lol.. I keep thinking I'll be able to do this or that each day and just seem to fall further behind every day..

Same here, and I have no excuse!

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I don't mind the small capacity but wish there was more space around the chamber for wick. It seems to work OK but have to cut wick very close (silverpplay) Didn't know it was so popular. I like that it's made in CA (like me)
I cut the wick even with the “cage” after I put it together. Easy peasy!

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Okay I will..

Same here... just had surgery too. Doing well but been kinda lazy.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I need a 22mm white RTA.. in looking through all my RTA's, I have nothing that will go on my white dagger mod with little ruby red fire button..

I definitely want silver body with white frosted glass and a white frosted drip tip. I found the drip tip, but not the RTA.. lol

What about the newest Doggy RTA? It's called the Bas*tard RTA:

9713775-8.jpg

Same 2.5mm id airflow hole deck. Top fill, no JFC and has an optional BF RDA conversion kit ;)

Here's the link to it at FT - use MAP for $5 off:
    $19.90 SXK ....... Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 316 stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

and the RDA kit:
    $11.38 SXK Replacement Conversion Kit for ....... Styled RTA to RDA at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

And I need to join the 2 steps back club. I got my atty organisers 3 days ago and all I've done so far is unwrap them :facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread