The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

RTAs for a restricted lung hit

Discussion in 'RTA' started by AngeNZ, Jan 4, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MikeADore

MikeADore Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2016
    Tennessee
    Thanks. I've been wanting to get a couple more, and with this price, I did like you and went ahead and got three. Love these tanks.

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. MikeADore

MikeADore Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2016
    Tennessee
  3. NolaMel

NolaMel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Thank you! No excuse not to stock up at that price!!

• Love Love x 3
  4. johnpalley

johnpalley Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2010
    boston
    Thanks for this thread guys! My search for the perfect rta is now over. I received the Fresia today and the thing is unbelievable. It has the perfect loose mtl draw that I was lookin for and the flavor is unbelievable. Its like your drinkin the freakin juice lol.

About a month ago I bought a Kayfun Lite 2019 after being on the waiting list for a couple months. I didn't really realize the type of rta I was looking for but now I know I prefer a restricted lung type of hit . The draw on the lite was way too tight for me. Im actually gonna sell my Lite now. Its brand new I have all the paperwork for it and it doesn't have a scratch on it. If anyone is interested let me know.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  5. mototoo

mototoo Senior Member

Jan 31, 2019
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. AngeNZ

AngeNZ Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Yeah I remember when it first showed up I liked the look of it. You are welcome to be a guinea pig ;)

• Love Love x 1
  7. Jebbn

Jebbn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2018
    Australia
    Hi,
    just how restricted is the draw on the Galaxies rdta?
    What setting on other rta's is its wide open setting comparable to? As tight as a Intake wide open or half open, or an elevate barely open etc, just for an example
    Cheers.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Daniel Forsyth

Daniel Forsyth Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I've been using my Galaxies rdta for a while now, I've taken quite a liking to it;)
    I don't have a very extensive collection of RBAs (YET!!) I do have the Intake though, and I just did a Suck Test on it for you and in my opinion, Galaxies a/f Wide open is the about the same as Intakes a/f at Halfway open.
    It's like the Zenith with All holes open plus a couple drilled into it for a bit more air:D
    I hope this helps @Jebbn :thumbs:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Jebbn

Jebbn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2018
    Australia
    Excellent work, mate :) . Thanks :thumbs:
    In front of me right now I have an Intake and a Zenith. The Zenith has had the airflow holes drilled out.

I just hit "buy now" on the Galaxies. It will work for what I want.

Ive developed a strong like and preference for squonkable rdta's and for rdta's in general.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  10. Daniel Forsyth

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    You won't be disappointed, I have 4 Vapefly tanks and the first thing I noticed about All of them is the Flavour:D
    Plus the airflow options on the whole range is Great!
    Have a look at the Brunhilde RTA when you have a chance, She's an Awesome Vape:thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  11. NolaMel

Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    You may already know, but since I didn’t when mine came, I’ll pass this along.... there are af screws on either side of the deck. You have to loosen them to get it airy enough. The tank has held up quite well. I bought several on sale a few months later for the stash.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Daniel Forsyth

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    :eek: I totally forgot about the screws on the deck! Mine are open half way all the time:)

• Love Love x 2
  13. Jumpin' In...

Jumpin' In... Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    Maui, Hawaii
    Hellvape MTL RTA

I may try this one - might be a good fit for my Aegis Solo. The K-Lite 2019 I have on the Solo now looks great, but the air flow is a little too restrictive for me.

Guess the other option is the full size Hastur - which to me seems a little too tall.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  14. Daniel Forsyth

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    An Even Better option is the Brunhilde MTL RTA;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Jumpin' In...

Jumpin' In... Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    Maui, Hawaii
    Haha - way too tall for me.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. NolaMel

Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I love my Hastur 24s. But, always looking! Give us a report on the hellvape if you get it

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I agree. It's massive and it works against gravity. No more gravity-defying atties for me. ;) Been there done that. Besides, I really don't want to own anything named Brunhilde! :shock:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Katya

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Me too. I think it's my favorite RTA right now--and so well behaved. :D

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. AngeNZ

AngeNZ Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    There's been a few releases lately in the restricted lung/very very loose MTL category ;)

The MD RTA perked my interest - so definitely report back @Jumpin' In...

A couple of others:

Buy Authentic Fumytech BDvape Precisio MTL Pure RTA 22mm Tank Atomizer
    Fumytech put out the gotank RTA a few years ago. It was a 2mm id airflow, so a tad tight, but amazing flavour and bullet proof - no dry hits, no gurgles, no leaking. This newest RTA has a similar deck :thumb:

[​IMG]
    Buy SXK Bastd Style MTL / DTL RTA Silver 316SS 22mm Tank Atomizer
    [​IMG]
    This is made by the same company Animodz that brought out my beloved doggy RTAs. The deck is very similar to the 2k16 version, but it has an enclosed juice well. It's top fill, NO JFC :D and has a BF RDA conversion kit - I want it :wub:

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. Katya

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Oh dear. I like them all... So many tanks, so little time left. :cry:

Interesting they are all 22 mm tanks. I kinda like the 23 or 24, frankly, because they tend to be shorter, usually, but I don't know it they vape any better. Any opinions?

I also hate that they never tell you the diameter of the air flow hole under the coil. I"m very much like you--with the traditional round hole, I'm generally happy anywhere between 2 and 2.5 mm. But I have no idea how those fancy oval/sieve-type air holes work. Hmm...

I think I'll wait a bit longer for more reviews before @Jumpin' In... . Sorry, sometimes I just can't help myself. :facepalm:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love Love x 1