RTAs for a restricted lung hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
If anyone is still in the market for a Silverplay; vapordna is having a sale (valid until midnight 7/22) on them. They currently price out at $16. But, with discount code BIGSTEP, they ended up being $8 a piece. I didn't buy enough to qualify for free shipping. So, adding $7 for 3 of them to cover shipping, brought the total shipped cost of each to $10.33 each.

Here are a couple links:
Silverplay
all BIGSTEP discounted products
Thanks. I've been wanting to get a couple more, and with this price, I did like you and went ahead and got three. Love these tanks.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
If anyone is still in the market for a Silverplay; VaporDNA is having a sale (valid until midnight 7/22) on them. They currently price out at $16. But, with discount code BIGSTEP, they ended up being $8 a piece. I didn't buy enough to qualify for free shipping. So, adding $7 for 3 of them to cover shipping, brought the total shipped cost of each to $10.33 each.

Here are a couple links:
Silverplay
all BIGSTEP discounted products
Thank you! No excuse not to stock up at that price!!

johnpalley

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
boston
Thanks for this thread guys! My search for the perfect rta is now over. I received the Fresia today and the thing is unbelievable. It has the perfect loose mtl draw that I was lookin for and the flavor is unbelievable. Its like your drinkin the freakin juice lol.

About a month ago I bought a Kayfun Lite 2019 after being on the waiting list for a couple months. I didn't really realize the type of rta I was looking for but now I know I prefer a restricted lung type of hit . The draw on the lite was way too tight for me. Im actually gonna sell my Lite now. Its brand new I have all the paperwork for it and it doesn't have a scratch on it. If anyone is interested let me know.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    i heard this dovape do mtl is more on the restricted lung hit. still no reviews out. i wonder how the flavor is?

Dovape DO MTL RTA 2ml

Yeah I remember when it first showed up I liked the look of it. You are welcome to be a guinea pig ;)

• Love
    Reactions: NolaMel

Jebbn

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2018
    safe distance from a black hole
    Just a suggestion, @Katya, but maybe you should take another look ay the Vapefly Galaxies MTL Squonk RDTA, especially if you’re not too bothered with having only a 2 ml capacity when used on a regular (not squonk) mod.

Vapefly Galaxies MTL Squonk RDTA – VapeFly

Can be run with single or dual .8, 1.2 or 2 mm airholes. The air supply to the coil can be further tweaked with the two adjustable side airflow screw controls on deck. Easy to use top-fill with unicorn-style bottles via an on-deck, press-to-open valve. I get really good flavor out of this tank. If you like it, you can get a regulated squonk mod (if you don’t already have one) for more eliquid capacity. Mine is on a Pulse 80.

It’s kinda thirsty, but it seems to me that all genesis-style tanks are on the thirsty side.

Currently about $30 at MFS:

Galaxies MTL Squonking RDTA by Vapefly

$16.77 at efun “Flash Sale” - if you trust them:

Vapefly Galaxies MTL Squonk RDTA-Flash sale - $16.77
    Hi,
    just how restricted is the draw on the Galaxies rdta?
    What setting on other rta's is its wide open setting comparable to? As tight as a Intake wide open or half open, or an elevate barely open etc, just for an example
    Cheers.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Hi,
    just how restricted is the draw on the Galaxies rdta?
    What setting on other rta's is its wide open setting comparable to? As tight as a Intake wide open or half open, or an elevate barely open etc, just for an example
    Cheers.

I've been using my Galaxies rdta for a while now, I've taken quite a liking to it;)
    I don't have a very extensive collection of RBAs (YET!!) I do have the Intake though, and I just did a Suck Test on it for you and in my opinion, Galaxies a/f Wide open is the about the same as Intakes a/f at Halfway open.
    It's like the Zenith with All holes open plus a couple drilled into it for a bit more air:D
    I hope this helps @Jebbn :thumbs:

Jebbn

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2018
    safe distance from a black hole
    I've been using my Galaxies rdta for a while now, I've taken quite a liking to it;)
    I don't have a very extensive collection of RBAs (YET!!) I do have the Intake though, and I just did a Suck Test on it for you and in my opinion, Galaxies a/f Wide open is the about the same as Intakes a/f at Halfway open.
    It's like the Zenith with All holes open plus a couple drilled into it for a bit more air:D
    I hope this helps @Jebbn :thumbs:
    Excellent work, mate :) . Thanks :thumbs:
    In front of me right now I have an Intake and a Zenith. The Zenith has had the airflow holes drilled out.

I just hit "buy now" on the Galaxies. It will work for what I want.

Ive developed a strong like and preference for squonkable rdta's and for rdta's in general.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    In front of me right now I have an Intake and a Zenith. The Zenith has had the airflow holes drilled out.

Ive developed a strong like and preference for squonkable rdta's and for rdta's in general.

You won't be disappointed, I have 4 Vapefly tanks and the first thing I noticed about All of them is the Flavour:D
    Plus the airflow options on the whole range is Great!
    Have a look at the Brunhilde RTA when you have a chance, She's an Awesome Vape:thumbs:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans

You may already know, but since I didn’t when mine came, I’ll pass this along.... there are af screws on either side of the deck. You have to loosen them to get it airy enough. The tank has held up quite well. I bought several on sale a few months later for the stash.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    You may already know, but since I didn’t when mine came, I’ll pass this along.... there are af screws on either side of the deck. You have to loosen them to get it airy enough. The tank has held up quite well. I bought several on sale a few months later for the stash.

:eek: I totally forgot about the screws on the deck! Mine are open half way all the time:)

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Hellvape MTL RTA

I may try this one - might be a good fit for my Aegis Solo. The K-Lite 2019 I have on the Solo now looks great, but the air flow is a little too restrictive for me.

Guess the other option is the full size Hastur - which to me seems a little too tall.

An Even Better option is the Brunhilde MTL RTA;)

Reactions: NolaMel

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Hellvape MTL RTA

I may try this one - might be a good fit for my Aegis Solo. The K-Lite 2019 I have on the Solo now looks great, but the air flow is a little too restrictive for me.

Guess the other option is the full size Hastur - which to me seems a little too tall.

I love my Hastur 24s. But, always looking! Give us a report on the hellvape if you get it

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Haha - way too tall for me.

I agree. It's massive and it works against gravity. No more gravity-defying atties for me. ;) Been there done that. Besides, I really don't want to own anything named Brunhilde! :shock:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    There's been a few releases lately in the restricted lung/very very loose MTL category ;)

The MD RTA perked my interest - so definitely report back @Jumpin' In...

A couple of others:

Buy Authentic Fumytech BDvape Precisio MTL Pure RTA 22mm Tank Atomizer
    Fumytech put out the gotank RTA a few years ago. It was a 2mm id airflow, so a tad tight, but amazing flavour and bullet proof - no dry hits, no gurgles, no leaking. This newest RTA has a similar deck :thumb:

sxk-bastd-style-mtl-dtl-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-silver-316-stainless-steel-35ml-22mm-diameter.jpg

Buy SXK Bastd Style MTL / DTL RTA Silver 316SS 22mm Tank Atomizer
    sxk-bastd-style-mtl-dtl-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-silver-316-stainless-steel-35ml-22mm-diameter.jpg

This is made by the same company Animodz that brought out my beloved doggy RTAs. The deck is very similar to the 2k16 version, but it has an enclosed juice well. It's top fill, NO JFC :D and has a BF RDA conversion kit - I want it :wub:

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Buy Authentic Fumytech BDvape Precisio MTL Pure RTA 22mm Tank Atomizer
    Fumytech put out the gotank RTA a few years ago. It was a 2mm id airflow, so a tad tight, but amazing flavour and bullet proof - no dry hits, no gurgles, no leaking. This newest RTA has a similar deck :thumb:

Buy SXK Bastd Style MTL / DTL RTA Silver 316SS 22mm Tank Atomizer
    This is made by the same company Animodz that brought out my beloved doggy RTAs. The deck is very similar to the 2k16 version, but it has an enclosed juice well. It's top fill, NO JFC :D and has a BF RDA conversion kit - I want it :wub:

Oh dear. I like them all... So many tanks, so little time left. :cry:

Interesting they are all 22 mm tanks. I kinda like the 23 or 24, frankly, because they tend to be shorter, usually, but I don't know it they vape any better. Any opinions?

I also hate that they never tell you the diameter of the air flow hole under the coil. I"m very much like you--with the traditional round hole, I'm generally happy anywhere between 2 and 2.5 mm. But I have no idea how those fancy oval/sieve-type air holes work. Hmm...

I think I'll wait a bit longer for more reviews before @Jumpin' In... . Sorry, sometimes I just can't help myself. :facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread