JamesDMad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2018
Indiana
I love they tell me "you have no packages today" walk outside and what's that a package delivered by USPS Einstine said, "God does not play dice with the universe”. I do think the USPS plays dice with our mail.

Sounds like my sub post guy and normal post girl....AKA Willie Gettit & Betty Won't:confused:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Health cabin didn’t even email me that it had shipped. It’s not to Usps yet, because it’s not showing up in informed delivery. I suppose it will just miraculously appear one day

Me neither.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Speaking of packages that come or don’t, I got something today, unexpectedly.

I am expecting a couple things, but not the Pulse and premade coils I got. After digging around for some way to contact customer service, spending an hour trying to explain, I just could not get them to grasp that they’d already shipped these last week.

And they’d charged me for what I’d actually ordered, two packs of ccells.

Oh well, I tried.

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
Nope. She is way too annoying. Swear the possum is drugged.
Or, maybe she is secretly a possum...
E9128474-D2C1-4441-883E-711CDD52202D.jpeg

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I’ve got 2 shipments that just cleared customs in NY!!! vape mail on the way lol!!!!!
I think this will include the paranormal 250c and a single coil deck for the steam crave supreme. I’m finding that the simpler the build the better the flavor and vape for me. Which is good because I can do simple lol!

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
Was the new gay dude, the metal head stylist was suffering a migraine and the rockabilly barber was off today... To be honest, it was the best pedicure I ever got, he actually paid attention to details and did not skip steps or do them half way.

Users who are viewing this thread