Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
My point is that it is also for postless decks.
The first coily looked nothing like the current iteration.

I edited my reply. I wasn't clear that it does as you say also. :)

To cut postless attys (specially new ones), I take a toothpick, remove the pointy side, put it in the hole, and cut about where I want the coil to be. I keep that in the atty box just to know what lenght the coil should be from the hole up.
And, on the other hand, I put new coils only when needed, 2/3 times a year... So, no need for this, really.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
A few weeks ago I was yelling at our beagle down the block and when he didn't come I went to get him. He usually runs when you go after him.
I was all ballsy, yelling "That's right you're not running cause you know you're in trouble!"
When I got close, the beagle took off. I went to the house to get my son to come help and yell at him for letting the dog outside the fence.
I opened our front door to all of our dogs saying "Welcome home, where ya' been?"
Including Cooper....our beagle.
Of course my family thought this was hilarious, me not so much. :lol:

There was a bizarre story in my local paper about ten years ago. A giant tortoise went missing. Climbed out of his pen and was gone. Not too many tortoise enthusiasts around, so it was kind of big news.

A couple weeks later, they ran another story that the tortoise had been found.

A week later, the story was, that was not the right tortoise. Someone else had lost one too. I suppose one looks much like another, but somehow, they ended up finding each other’s pets.

Right there, the most interesting thing that ever happened in Ohio.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
35629281_465864997184830_7880135231372525568_n.jpg

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
There was a bizarre story in my local paper about ten years ago. A giant tortoise went missing. Climbed out of his pen and was gone. Not too many tortoise enthusiasts around, so it was kind of big news.

A couple weeks later, they ran another story that the tortoise had been found.

A week later, the story was, that was not the right tortoise. Someone else had lost one too. I suppose one looks much like another, but somehow, they ended up finding each other’s pets.

Right there, the most interesting thing that ever happened in Ohio.
Is there helicopter footage of a tortoise getting chased by 3 police cars on a highway?

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK

They made poor choices, let them live with it, lol.

My middle daughter would wear sweats and a hoodie, usually black, all summer.
She wasn't even goth, but she would wear them until the pant cuffs were ripped up and she looked like a beggar.
Whole family would go out in shorts and t-shirts, except her.
Drove my wife nuts. (more of a short walk really)
Couldn't even get her to wear jeans, just sweats and pajama bottoms. Would take her shopping and couldn't force her to get jeans or shorts.
Thank goodness she outgrew that phase, lol.

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
Me too. TC not always works great. I love SS and build with everything.

Same here, but for some reason I still don't buy mods whose TC doesn't function fairly well.
It makes wonder what else isn't working properly.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My kid loved hoodies, and the husband is the person who pays attention to all his "preferences" and gets him new ones. Apparently he likes, "Double layered, large, pockets mandatory and some other stuff I forget.

Also, it's the kid's 21st and the husband reminded me today. I would have completely forgotten. To be fair, I forget EVERYONE'S birthday and don't expect mine to be remembered either but people do.

He was born exactly one week after me.

I think I officially qualify for the "I am the suck" Mom award of the year. I hastily texted him about when he wanted to go to Dave and Buster's and he texted back "I thought you said you had job interviews until the end of Wed and we would hang out on Thursday." I told him it was all cool and I thought I got a job today.

Yep, I SUCK. To be fair, I've never forgotten BEFORE and also I have been stressed out. But STILL.

I also am hesitant to lower my nic at the moment, apparently I am developing the big A.
Alzheimer's, but there are also other big "A" words that seem to fit my situation. LOL.

Anna

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
There is always that.
I don't even show people the Evod's we have here at the shop for $5. A terrible experience vaping (Evod) is no way to start down the road to getting off smokes.
I used them for about a year IIRC.
Worlds better than a Vivi Nova but dropped like a rock when I tried a Nautilus.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Same here, but for some reason I still don't buy mods whose TC doesn't function fairly well.
It makes wonder what else isn't working properly.
Meh. At power it's more vape by the seat of my pants. I start medium and go up or down. So, if it isn't accurate, I couldn't care less. That's why I hate mechs.

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
Yep, I SUCK.

What more could a husband ask for? Sons, not so much, but that's a different forum.

My wife forgot my birthday (well, thought it was the day after; to be fair) for the first time in all the decades I've known her, a couple years ago.
It didn't bother me at all, just made me wonder if there was something overwhelming on her plate that she might need help with.

My point is, don't beat yourself up about it. It's really not a big deal to most men.
It happens.

Last edited:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
You can always saw open your wedding ring, coil it up and vape it in TC. Draw on your finger with a golden paint stick and she'll never know
Keepo.png
I’d be in trouble, mine is currently silicone. I could always make a vape band for a tank out of it I guess

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
They made poor choices, let them live with it, lol.

My middle daughter would wear sweats and a hoodie, usually black, all summer.
She wasn't even goth, but she would wear them until the pant cuffs were ripped up and she looked like a beggar.
Whole family would go out in shorts and t-shirts, except her.
Drove my wife nuts. (more of a short walk really)
Couldn't even get her to wear jeans, just sweats and pajama bottoms. Would take her shopping and couldn't force her to get jeans or shorts.
Thank goodness she outgrew that phase, lol.
My daughter discovered Marilyn Manson when she was 12. Dressed all in black, did super pale makeup with black, black eyes. Pins in her clothes, piercings in her face. My husband was fit to be tied. He just didn’t get the whole teen girl thing at all. I reassured him, it was a perfectly normal phase. I’d rather she went all goth than all slutty like the other kids. At least my kid had clothes on! She could play a mean guitar too.

Users who are viewing this thread