Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA

the wind

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 12, 2012
    alabama
    Finally received a refund from Health Cabin for the 2 Picos I ordered on 4/11 but never received. I had to start a dispute process with PayPaI since HC wouldn’t respond to my messages and customer service tickets.
    that does suck,i ordered one at the same time and received it in 10 days and been using it in my rotation.may just need one of these.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 22, 2018
    USA
    Finally received a refund from Health Cabin for the 2 Picos I ordered on 4/11 but never received. I had to start a dispute process with PayPaI since HC wouldn’t respond to my messages and customer service tickets.
    Were they never shipped, or did they ship and get lost?

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I'm about to jump down the diy ejuice rabbit hole too. Gonna go the syringe/volume direction first, then get scales later.

The only problem I can see is actually waiting long enough for the stuff to seep. I have the patience of a 2 year old ;)

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I'm about to jump down the diy ejuice rabbit hole too. Gonna go the syringe/volume direction first, then get scales later.

The only problem I can see is actually waiting long enough for the stuff to seep. I have the patience of a 2 year old ;)
    There are many good mixes that are tasty within 3 days and even right off the shake. for every juice that needs a steep there is a cousin recipe that doesn't.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans

If I can wait, you can. I make a couple shake and vapes to stymie the impatience. Date the others and stick them in the vape closet where I can’t see them.
    I have syringes that vary in size from 3ml up to I think 10 ml. I have scales, but % is easier to “math” to me. I think it’s which ever way makes it easiest to you is the answer

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Not yet ant suggestions?

I haven’t found a coffee I love, but haven’t really tried as hard as I could have. Capella has a butter pecan I am going through like mad though, mixed with a bit of TFA vanilla ice cream. And the TFA Dx peanut butter, oddly good, and blue raz slush. But just look around, see some recipes, what goes together. Then just buy them all like I do lol. Oh, and find a space for it all first.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Deserts , fruits, and coffee with no caramel.
    I’m just starting diy, but for my first order of flavors I bought the components for some favorite commercial juices. Eliquid recipes has some clone recipes. Or just ask @Letitia. She hasn’t steered me wrong yet

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio

I have a lot of juices that are better in a week or three, but nothing can’t be vaped right away. Don’t about that. But do try to resist tweaking until you know how it ages.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Mix up 120ml of base (nic, vg, pg) and mixing your singles are a breeze. Put 5ml of base in a bottle and use a 1ml syringe to add flavor. Shake and you're finished.
    I’ve started doing a base every time I mix now. I’ll do three 120s flavored, and one base. Makes it so easy to test new flavors.

Users who are viewing this thread