bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Morning all.

@bigbob2322 – does that handsome fella have a name? Just an observation….given the 2 clocks are showing different times leads me to believe you have already entered the kitty matrix and probably don’t even know you have taken the red pill.
    Yes his name is Chance, the reason for different times are in case I sleep through 1 alarm the 2nd will go off a little later letting me snooze a bit and if both alarms fail Chance is my 3rd alarm. :)

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Good morning shiners! Happy Sunday. Rainy and gloomy here. Good day for rewicking and general mucking about.

So they line up all the animals and hand out one way tickets? That's cold. Giving up all those pets smart enough to know how to hand over the ticket and remember to ask for a receipt.
    The small dogs are highly sought after in the cities which is understandable, the point is they take all the small/medium dogs away. Unfortunately that doesn't help the large dogs get adopted due to lack of options.:(

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    The small dogs are highly sought after in the cities which is understandable, the point is they take all the small/medium dogs away. Unfortunately that doesn't help the large dogs get adopted due to lack of options.:(
    So sad!

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I can't catch up it's literally impossible. I spend ALL DAY doing notes (I have 2 left) from like 8 to 8:30 and I only stopped twice, to insert my dentures and to eat dinner. IT SUCKED

Much Advil was eaten, ,and like, some Benadryl was taken. I think my eye has a corneal scratch, and I wore an eyepatch for a bit. It still sucks, but about half as much. I did think I might have pinkeye but now I think I just have a scratched cornea that was dripping eye juice everywhere and like, the other eye is sort of fine.

I overslept. I needed to. My back still hurts like... a female dog. I am just waking up here, then I will finish up. .Yesterday I was so disheartened by my plight I was like, I MUST buy MY HASTAR CTHULU MTL RTA AND MY VAPEFLY GALAYY RTA in the US and I couldn't fine a good place/price other than Chinand I was like RAQWRH only then I came across a rose fumytech V3 on clearance and I wanted to try it and it was like 19 $s, not sure if that is good, or bad. I seem to remember spirited discussion of it sucking/not sucking.

So anyway, I have heaps to do I hurt all over, I kind of want to die but not in this active way (those of you who have scratched your cornea know what I'm talking about.) I do think the drive up tonight may be.. a challenge however. Sigh.

Anna

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Yoda is male, loves to cuddle. Think I'll keep George and Gracie. Know Meg & Bec are taking Silk and either Brownie or Yoda, I'll probably end up keeping the one they don’t take. Guessing I'll sell the paranormal to help cover the spay/neuter costs.
    check with your local Humane Society or one near by. Tell them you rescued a pregnant mom and need help with covering costs. Tell them you plan to re-home yourself

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Good morning shiners! Happy Sunday. Rainy and gloomy here. Good day for rewicking and general mucking about.

So they line up all the animals and hand out one way tickets? That's cold. Giving up all those pets smart enough to know how to hand over the ticket and remember to ask for a receipt.
    They actually have programs with transport. Lots of New England area's and (Pacific Northwest if talking about West Coast) have a shortage of cats and dogs so they pull from the areas that have an abundance

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    check with your local Humane Society or one near by. Tell them you rescued a pregnant mom and need help with covering costs. Tell them you plan to re-home yourself
    Never mind. I see others advised the same :)

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    It's a Squnoking Sunday... :vapor:
    Squonks.jpg

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 27, 2015
    N C
    Last edited:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    @NolaMel notice the switch plate color difference on the furyan. Happens with all the finiahes.
    That's what drove my cdo crazy. If it wont bother you it is a good mod
    It would drive me batty. I think I’ll go for a Dreamer now , and wait for the pulse dual sometime in January for a second squonker. Form factor is appealing

the wind

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 12, 2012
    alabama
    They do supply the Chinese buffet with that meat on the stick.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 27, 2015
    N C
    5PGK9OW.png

A 180W box mod with a flush, center mounted 510 and resin panels on both sides? What kind of magic is this? I love that Gene chip in my Drags but this box might be worth checking out.

IJOY SHOGUN UNIV KIT
    Mike vapes has been praising the one he has.
    Just posted a review for it.

Last edited:

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 27, 2015
    N C
    It would drive me batty. I think I’ll go for a Dreamer now , and wait for the pulse dual sometime in January for a second squonker. Form factor is appealing
    Topside dual is one to consider too.
    He says his presentation video will be up before Christmas.
    From what I've seen it's just fatter in the middle, but it's just glimpses and screenshots so far.
    Same 10ml bottle and sled.
    The only thing I'm unsure about is he did dual 18650. I would have preferred dual 21700. However he said he gets over 200 draws at 100-120 watts.
    Anyway just didnt want you to forget about it.

Users who are viewing this thread