Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
It's the only thing why I bought it. The chip is one of the best in the business. But I'm not buying the 2. No way!
Too late for me. I nabbed a stainless one a mere week before the black one came out. My fate was sealed, and then there were two. They'll make great bookends if the chips fail.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
It's either that or the Pulse dual. I have only one squonker and I'm not that much fond of it. I want to give squonking another try, this time with a regulated mod. Last time I was a fan about dripping/squonking was with the 901 atty... Ages ago! Nothing performs like that!
Dont forget the topside or topside dual.
The refill is hands down the easiest to refill squonker. Holds 10ml.
Regular topside takes single batt up to 90 watts.
Dual does like 200 with dual 18650.

Just saying......

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Dont forget the topside or topside dual.
The refill is hands down the easiest to refill squonker. Holds 10ml.
Regular topside takes single batt up to 90 watts.
Dual does like 200 with dual 18650.

Just saying......
Not here yet!!! And I find it too big... If I fall in love, I might buy the single battery version, but not right now, maybe in a couple of months. Dollar is going high, this mod is a full 2 weeks worth of groceries (yea, it's that expensive here)

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Settled! Desire Rage in brushed steel coming tomorrow. After I go to the drugstore will decide for the Profile... The Rage is 120 bucks!

As @dom qp has pointed out the Profile is not the most efficient squonker. The mesh requires a ton of cotton and given the cotton sits directly over the squonk pin, this causes a bit of resistance when squonking. You need to squeeze the bottle harder and longer than with a typical RDA. And depending on how wet/dry your wick is, you may need to perform this a few times to fully saturate.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
For those not in the know, my Goon 25 arrived scratched.

Got this e-mail from the vendor:

Hello Dom,

We've contacted 528 Customs and they'll be sending you a replacement barrel. Once I get the tracking number from them I'll forward it to you. Thank you!

Ryan | VapeSix

Easiest and quickest customer service i've experienced. Two thumbs up from me for VapeSix -- would recommend.

djdVWso.jpg

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
My Aegis Mini has finally surfaced 8 days after the order was marked complete. It's in Compton CA in the hands of DHL. For some reason DHL shows its origin as Greensboro NC. Expected delivery date next Tuesday. That will be 3 weeks altogether which isn't so bad since I ordered it during the tail end of the Chinese New Year.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I just almost had the new car/no new car debate decided for me. I turned right on a green light (in the Silver Dodo) and some nut in a brand new suv tried to turn left in front of me, coming from the opposite direction.
Normally I flinch. I could have driven off the road to get out of her way, since it’s flat there, no ditches. But I held my ground and she had only the option to drive into the turning lane or hit me. She chose turning lane as nobody was there.

So then she follows me and catches up at the next light, pulls next to me and starts going off. What’s wrong with you? You almost hit me!

I said, Mo, you almost hit me. I had a green light and the right of way.

She said I had a green light too!

And I said, Since when does that mean you can turn left in front of oncoming traffic?

It finally dawned on her I was right.

Well you still could have stopped!

Why? It would have been your fault. You should’ve stopped! You won’t see me crying if you hit this truck lady. Bet you can’t say the same!

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I just almost had the new car/no new car debate decided for me. I turned right on a green light (in the Silver Dodo) and some nut in a brand new suv tried to turn left in front of me, coming from the opposite direction.
Normally I flinch. I could have driven off the road to get out of her way, since it’s flat there, no ditches. But I held my ground and she had only the option to drive into the turning lane or hit me. She chose turning lane as nobody was there.

So then she follows me and catches up at the next light, pulls next to me and starts going off. What’s wrong with you? You almost hit me!

And I said, Since when does that mean you can turn left in front of oncoming traffic?

Why? It would have been your fault. You should’ve stopped! You won’t see me crying if you hit this truck lady. Bet you can’t say the same!
Thank goodness an accident was averted. Can’t say the same for crazy lady.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
As @dom qp has pointed out the Profile is not the most efficient squonker. The mesh requires a ton of cotton and given the cotton sits directly over the squonk pin, this causes a bit of resistance when squonking. You need to squeeze the bottle harder and longer than with a typical RDA. And depending on how wet/dry your wick is, you may need to perform this a few times to fully saturate.
Hmmm, not much choice for squonking RDAs here... I'll check if there's anything else. Or I'll buy it next month, the SQ is a great atty! Maybe the Drop? Here, check it out (Dollar is 40 pesos ATM)
https://cigarrillosavapor.com/#!/categoria/7/pagina/0/

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City

Probably my biggest gripe about driving - People who don't understand right of way. Getting honked at when a driver doesn't understand they can proceed through an intersection and getting flipped off for taking a lawful turn. Lane drifting on turns pisses me off, too.

Users who are viewing this thread