Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Thought this would be a great time to post a couple of photos of the newest addition to my Minikin V2 family. This is the Gold Relic, aka Gold Grit. It is beautiful and I have zero regrets about giving into my Shinyitus. I have been eyeing this one since before it was released. My beauty! The tank is the brand new Asmodus Zesthia, which I also love. It is a great single coil tank.

15ffff10d28922947bc18747c1b02612.jpg
2af542cd59c680abcbb8b75bb050fc5e.jpg
She is a beauty Pam.

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Thought this would be a great time to post a couple of photos of the newest addition to my Minikin V2 family. This is the Gold Relic, aka Gold Grit. It is beautiful and I have zero regrets about giving into my Shinyitus. I have been eyeing this one since before it was released. My beauty! The tank is the brand new Asmodus Zesthia, which I also love. It is a great single coil tank.

That is gorgeous! All class.
Catherine

BoogaWu

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Lakewood, CO
I love cursing jars! I think it was the only alternative to trying to tell the kindergarten teacher that my son was mispronouncing the word "truck."

Because.... she knew. :) She knew he could say "T" and "F" and also "read" so that was a massive FAIL. Haha.

Anna
I keep telling my 2 yo boy it's pronounced fire truck, buddy, it's fire truck. Now when he stubs his toe he yells firetruck.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
I think a matte black low profile rda would look sexy on that mech. The bonus is you wouldn't have to polish it.
hmm...you may be onto something there. i do have a matte black dead rabbit that's currently serving a squonker.
was slightly concerned about getting the copper of the RDA to match the mod perfectly. the challenge cap is only £10ish so i might try both.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
That's it! I am officially green with envy. Interested to hear what you think of the software. Even the SXMini diehards are disappointed that the software lags far behind Escribe.
Nothing new there really but on the upside it's easier to change stuff on the mod itself than it is on a DNA. I'm a power user though, don't do TC much so it doesn't bother me. It's not been used yet, got a setup in mind for it soon though. My other G Class has been used a lot, it's a great mod and I truly hope you get a gold one soon. I was shocked in a way because the pictures don't do it justice, such a classy mod.
Getting a clear wrap for it too, just wanna protect the top and bottom.

I'd be so happy to see you with one :)

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017

Pam- The Asmodus Minikin V2 and the Zesthia pairing in gold is stunning! I am glad you found your "Dream Team"

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
many thanks to @jfcooley for making the SQ available. Just finished building it for the first time and this thing is a breeze to work on. When Shinyitis sufferer A buys gear from Shinyitis sufferer B so that sufferer B can buy more shinies. That's enabling at it's finest.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
many thanks to @jfcooley for making the SQ available. Just finished building it for the first time and this thing is a breeze to work on. When Shinyitis sufferer A buys gear from Shinyitis sufferer B so that sufferer B can buy more shinies. That's enabling at it's finest.
I do what I can. It's a curse and a gift.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
@jfcooley Your P.O. also has problems with outbound shipments. I have never seen this alert before.
This is the tank you generously sent to me:)

January 29, 2018, 6:46 pm
Processing Exception
RICHMOND VA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
The Postal Service has identified a problem with the processing of this item at 6:46 pm on January 29, 2018 in RICHMOND VA DISTRIBUTION CENTER. The local facility has been alerted and is taking steps to correct the problem.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
@jfcooley Your P.O. also has problems with outbound shipments. I have never seen this alert before.
This is the tank you generously sent to me:)

January 29, 2018, 6:46 pm
Processing Exception
RICHMOND VA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
The Postal Service has identified a problem with the processing of this item at 6:46 pm on January 29, 2018 in RICHMOND VA DISTRIBUTION CENTER. The local facility has been alerted and is taking steps to correct the problem.
Damnit .

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Nothing new there really but on the upside it's easier to change stuff on the mod itself than it is on a DNA. I'm a power user though, don't do TC much so it doesn't bother me. It's not been used yet, got a setup in mind for it soon though. My other G Class has been used a lot, it's a great mod and I truly hope you get a gold one soon. I was shocked in a way because the pictures don't do it justice, such a classy mod.
Getting a clear wrap for it too, just wanna protect the top and bottom.

I'd be so happy to see you with one :)

I don't really play with the settings on my Therion 75c. Some people do like to customize a lot and have issues with the software on the Yihi mods. Apparently, if you are someone that likes to customize a lot, the software isn't as forgiving or intuitive as Escribe. It certainly doesn't keep people from buying the mods and enjoying them immensely. :) I do like the fact that is is Blue Tooth enabled, but again, that is spotty as it works best for Mac users (which I am.) Not many vaping related software programs actually work better on a Mac. Enjoy your beautiful G Class. It is something special! My birthday is next month, so if you all want to take up a collection I wouldn't complain. :D

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
For any who enjoy Camelot Reserve Bourbon Vanilla Custard or Butter Pecan Almond they have 60ml for 18.00 if you buy glass bottles. Good juices, they are switching to chubbies. Price only good to until Feb.1st.

I've seen a YT review for this juice last month and wanted to try the Butter Pecan but hesitated at the $30 price for 60ml. I may order one because that $18 price is more reasonable especially if it's good. Have you tried the butter pecan?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I've seen a YT review for this juice last month and wanted to try the Butter Pecan but hesitated at the $30 price for 60ml. I may order one because that $18 price is more reasonable especially if it's good. Have you tried the butter pecan?
Have tasted it. Very good, but sweet, the tobacco is soft. I would compare the tobacco notes to Charlie Noble pistachio ry4. If you like a smoked custard the Bourbon is good too.

Users who are viewing this thread