Dunblane
IMG_20190420_162043~01.jpg

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I have gotten some shiny in the mail this week, unfortunately I have not been able to open any of it let alone set it up or get pictures. I have been busy doing this and have trapped and gotten spay/neuter to 18 cats this week. These are all kittens from last year. My goal is that if I continue to do this there will be no kittens at this trailer park colony next year. I think I have about 8 to go. Easter has also made it difficult to do any thing else because of cooking and baking. And then there is Clementine, the kitty with the bad pregnancy that is now residing in my spare bedroom healing from her surgery. I found another mom and baby kitten and parked them at my daughters house spare bedroom. I can wean the kitten in about a week, let moms milk dry out (2 weeks) and then get her spayed and return to the colony at the trailer park. I can fatten up the kitten to 2lbs and get it spayed and then get it into a rescue that I help that will re home it. When I moved back to Georgia from California I swore I would not do this because it is time consuming and there is a horror story around every corner that takes my money and my heart strings. I wish people were as diligent in the south about spay neuter as they are in California. Maybe I can get to my gear on MOnday. BB and Artery Pal waiting for my attention.
57503117_10206210240171930_368887693012107264_n.jpg
You are a hero. That's all there is to it.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Hi shiners :)

Today I finally got round to building my new billet box. It's running a 0.8 ohms Clapton in the included rba which is basically the kanger subtank mini rba at 35 watts and it's a lovely flavourful vape.

I also customised my panels and fire button...this thing is fantastic

20190420_184758.jpg

20190420_184655.jpg

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies :)

@Opinionated - the all important question ;) what's the draw/airflow of the gear like? I've got a hastur RTA on the way if you wanna use that as a comparison. And knowing me I'll probably order a gear regardless, just to try it out ;)

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Great. I ordered the wrong bridgeless atomizers from Avid Vaper, and I can't return them (it's against their policy). I doubt if anyone here is interested in them, but they're yours if you do.
    They're these, by the way: LR306 Low Resistance Bridgeless 1.5 ohm Sealed Post Atomizer (Cisco Spec). I must have been much more tired than I realized when I ordered them. What a dumbo.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain

@Opinionated - the all important question ;) what's the draw/airflow of the gear like? I've got a hastur RTA on the way if you wanna use that as a comparison. And knowing me I'll probably order a gear regardless, just to try it out ;)

Okay, I think (not sure) you might use a smaller airflow insert than I do, so keep in mind I'm using the 2.5mm insert in the Hastur...

That said, I have the airflow set 1/4 to 1/3 of the way open in the Gear, and for me it's perfect, same as the Hastur I think...

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Yoga time. Have not even opened my package (I know) but I promised the husband we could go drive around and do stuff since he's leaving Tuesday so like... I should.

THEN he told me some heartstopping story about the kid almost getting fired and then the phone died or SOMETHING. I was like, "YOU BETTER CALL THAT KID BACK RIGHT NOW!!!!!"

He told me he was "Disappointed with my lack of emotional fortitude and trust."

Then I said, "MINE? You FREAKING YELLED at all the employees at Ace Hardware about not having SIGNS on their doors, and an employee taking a "tone" with you about using the other door! This is my KID we are discussing!"

He was like, "We're not talking about my emotional fortitude I am disappointed in YOU."

I was like "ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHH"

So then I was all excited for him to leave on Tuesday but he did what I said and texted the kid.

I realize he is a STEPDAD but SERIOUSLY?? The older your kid gets the more you worry (well, if you're me) I mean by the time he gets to proposing I'll probably run a stealth background check on her or something. Just to know. I mean... He likes the runts of the litter.... I mean, just so I can help.... Etc.

LOL I am starting to sound crazy, even to myself. Those probiotics I bought for anxiety and depression must be working. Because surely step one must be recognizing it or something....

Yeah deep soothing yoga sounds great. LOL.

Anna

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Yoga time. Have not even opened my package (I know) but I promised the husband we could go drive around and do stuff since he's leaving Tuesday so like... I should.

THEN he told me some heartstopping story about the kid almost getting fired and then the phone died or SOMETHING. I was like, "YOU BETTER CALL THAT KID BACK RIGHT NOW!!!!!"

He told me he was "Disappointed with my lack of emotional fortitude and trust."

Then I said, "MINE? You FREAKING YELLED at all the employees at Ace Hardware about not having SIGNS on their doors, and an employee taking a "tone" with you about using the other door! This is my KID we are discussing!"

He was like, "We're not talking about my emotional fortitude I am disappointed in YOU."

I was like "ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHH"

So then I was all excited for him to leave on Tuesday but he did what I said and texted the kid.

I realize he is a STEPDAD but SERIOUSLY?? The older your kid gets the more you worry (well, if you're me) I mean by the time he gets to proposing I'll probably run a stealth background check on her or something. Just to know. I mean... He likes the runts of the litter.... I mean, just so I can help.... Etc.

LOL I am starting to sound crazy, even to myself. Those probiotics I bought for anxiety and depression must be working. Because surely step one must be recognizing it or something....

Yeah deep soothing yoga sounds great. LOL.

Anna

That's the way men are with their male children, even if they are blood.

My stepson will call me in crisis mode, like when one at a time two of the grandchildren almost died last year and I'll tell my husband later he needs to call his son and he'll be - "he's okay, if he wasn't okay he'd call me.."

Lol.. that's just how men are..they have no rush..

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    No new shiny on the horizon for me. :(
    I pondered a LV Triade but that 510 hump...

So I've been matching tanks to mods and these ones have found their permanent homes.
    The BSKR V1.5 MTL on the iPV D2.
    The Pindad with a dual 26a 0.25 build on the Cthulhu Mod.
    The Gear on the Hohm Wrecker G2 LE.

I just love the look of that tiny little tank on an old school boxy mod full of stupid CNC'ed symbols. :2cool:
    trio-jpg.810413

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 27, 2015
    N C
    Pressed the button on a Uwell Blocks pumper ... I don't know why ... but fortunately, ours is not to reason why ... ours is but to vape and buy ... (I'm sure Lord Tennyson would approve).
    Report back when you get it.
    Would have ordered if it was 21700 capable. Not sure why a bunch are coming out that arent but oh well.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 27, 2015
    N C
    No new shiny on the horizon for me. :(
    I pondered a LV Triade but that 510 hump...

So I've been matching tanks to mods and these ones have found their permanent homes.
    The BSKR V1.5 MTL on the iPV D2.
    The Pindad with a dual 26a 0.25 build on the Cthulhu Mod.
    The Gear on the Hohm Wrecker G2 LE.

I just love the look of that tiny little tank on an old school boxy mod full of stupid CNC'ed symbols. :2cool:
    trio-jpg.810413
    Would a stainless match that machining?

00jim2

Apr 7, 2019
    TX
    Has anyone here bought anything from mahbattery.com? It's not on Mooch's list of reliable battery purveyors, but I can get something else I want there and need to bulk up my order with a couple of batteries.
    I just placed an order for a charger, some wraps, terminal insulators, and battery zipper cases but not batteries. I ordered the batteries from IMR because they are on sale right now and are a know trusted site. IMR was out of stock on the charger I want and my search led me to mAhbattery.com . I think they are new.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Has anyone here bought anything from mahbattery.com? It's not on Mooch's list of reliable battery purveyors, but I can get something else I want there and need to bulk up my order with a couple of batteries.

I've never even heard of them..

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio

Wide open, it’s a tiny bit more restricted than say, a Zeus dual. But it can close down pretty tight if you need it. Some, you adjust the AF but still a lot of air will pass through, this one actually has a decent seal. It’ll never be mtl, but a good rdl.

Users who are viewing this thread