Dec 12, 2016
California

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
It's hard to knock them over and the zinc alloy construction makes them pretty hard wearing.

Can I ask @ChelsB, how wide your tank is? As I know that you can fit a Geekvape Ammit 25 on them without any overhang.
Most likely I'd be using an Avenger tank

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
View attachment 825943
It’s awesome... a tiny metal tooth comb. You couldn’t pay me to put by my eyeballs... it’s super pointy,like an evil cornea remover :lol:. Mine is black, and folds up for storage. Attached picture for the curious
I would never have believed it without the picture :D

Seriously though doesn't that comb out too much cotton?

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Hello shiny people !
    Anyone have an Innokin Proton and can tell me your thoughts about it ?
    I have one that is used daily with 0 problems. It fits the hand nicely, fires fast and has a easy menu system. I wish it had a glass screen though.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    @jandrew I got mine the other day. Really nice shirt, very soft. Sounds like they’re going to run this campaign again since there’s still a lot of interest. More than 700 people have signed up to be notified.

Also, S6 starts filming the end of the month, and his next book comes out in October, Night Fire. I’m going to wait on ordering that and try to get a personalized autograph copy.

CC0AC318-F14F-412A-B18B-5AE5A7F1DE00.jpeg

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    @jandrew I got mine the other day. Really nice shirt, very soft. Sounds like they’re going to run this campaign again since there’s still a lot of interest. More than 700 people have signed up to be notified.

Also, S6 starts filming the end of the month, and his next book comes out in October, Night Fire. I’m going to wait on ordering that and try to get a personalized autograph copy.

View attachment 826067
    That's a great sentiment.....I agree absolutely. It's a real shame that our governments are less advanced on the morality and humanity front than their populations :nun::wub:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Yes plz. After you're refreshed I hope we might be lucky enough to hear your thoughts on that Wismec Surface ol chap...;)
    I'm really sorry for the delay Fred but the surface is still in the cupboard awaiting my input....my desk is inondated with other mods...2 luna's, ultroner mini, rave mini, Legend, BB 70 watt and 2 RTA (more coming too).

In the cupboard is the surface, bantam and various other pods etc.

As soon as I get round to it you'll be the first to know.....again apologies :nun::confused:

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    That's a great sentiment.....I agree absolutely. It's a real shame that our governments are less advanced on the morality and humanity front than their populations :nun::wub:

It’s a quote from the books. Perfectly sums up how I feel. My rights are no more, no less, important than anyone else’s.

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    Good morning shiners!

Hello shiny people !
    Anyone have an Innokin Proton and can tell me your thoughts about it ?

I have one and think it's one of the better dual 18650 mods out there. It's very small for a dual battery mod. It feels good in hand. Nice fire bar. Navigation is with a joystick but it works really well, no mushy am I pushing it right issue. The screen is nice, tasteful, no Speedracer /Mission to Mars flashy design, and one of the best menu systems I've seen. The front panel is a fingerprint magnet, and while plastic has yet to show any scratches even with pocket carry.

Downsides while it's a good 510 it's not centered (although that's preference) but it does still hold a 25 mm tank just fine, and the TC is meh, but I'm picky about that and use my DNA mods for that.

All on all one of the best products I've seen from Innokin (and I'm a big Innokin fan) and when first released really well regarded. Now with all the 20x series batteries out there I think it gets less love, but I think it's just fine as I'm never over 50W that often so no runtime issues for me. And best of all they kept the screen simple and easy to read without getting all flashy.

Oh, and it's not only small for the battery count but it's quite light.

I did not get it as a kit so I have zero idea how the tank is the kit comes with.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    It’s a quote from the books. Perfectly sums up how I feel. My rights are no more, no less, important than anyone else’s.
    Amen to that.....I'm very thankful to my mother that she brought us all up to care for everything and think about feelings in others as much as ourselves.....animal or human :)

Users who are viewing this thread