DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Delores, do tell. What came with the purchase here and what was extra?

All those were separate buys - top left is the dotshell from atimizoo, top right Dotaio, bottom left extra coils, bottom middle is the Dot rba, and right is an extra tank.

The Dot comes with some Orings and such, spare drip tip (ultem) and an adapter that works for BVC coils.

I didn’t get any extra doors because all the ones I liked were sold out. Don’t know why I decided to get the RBA, I’ll probably try it just to see, when I can get some wire to build it.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
My car was just hauled off to the collision place because a stupid person backed out of his driveway last night not leaving me any choice but to plow into him. I hit my brakes but to no avail. Late night run for blood pressure meds (8;45 pm) and the roads had been wet for days. As I am talking to my insurance this morning and reading them the notes from the Georgia State patrols paperwork I see that same stupid person had a car that had not been registered in a year! Yikes, hope his insurance is good. I do have uninsured if not.

Omg! Are you okay?

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I'm sorry to say but i've decided to pull out for now. I'm sad, but the timing is just completely wrong. There's other priorities now. I'll get it later.
    For everybody's interest I think it's worth while showing what this guy does. He makes some awesome mods out of the Ukraine (I think). Very good quality. Here again is his OneginM (mech squonker) with the different colours stab wood to choose from.
    View attachment 861743
    View attachment 861747
    And here is his mod. The OneginR he calls is. It sports a DNA75C chip.
    View attachment 861751
    Unfortunately he only takes orders off Facebook, and only in small batches.
    Look for Madbeardmods on FB.
    I ordered the mech bf version and should have one by mid to end of next month.
    I usually don’t buy high end mods but his work is as good as it gets and prices are very reasonable.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

Hi Ange- I just mentioned to Opinionated in another thread that I ordered on 2/18, and no word from them. When I ordered, I sent them a message thru the Contact Us link, and never heard from them. I created a ticket just a little while ago. They've shipped you an order recently?

Are you talking about 3fvape, FT or vapeciga?

3fvape I ordered 2 things with 24hour shipping on 4th Feb. Shipped 6th Feb, arrived 19th Feb. But I ordered items in the standard shipping on 10th Jan, it took 5 or 6 days to ship, and a month to arrive. It went to a different shipping warehouse than the 14hour stuff.

FT, ordered a ships next day rda 16th Feb. Shipped 20th Feb, and it left China today.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    My car was just hauled off to the collision place because a stupid person backed out of his driveway last night not leaving me any choice but to plow into him. I hit my brakes but to no avail. Late night run for blood pressure meds (8;45 pm) and the roads had been wet for days. As I am talking to my insurance this morning and reading them the notes from the Georgia State patrols paperwork I see that same stupid person had a car that had not been registered in a year! Yikes, hope his insurance is good. I do have uninsured if not.

I hope you came out of it more unscathed than your car :wub:

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Dinner time :)

The little grey one is bonding with me quite well I love him a lot. He heard me come home from work and ran out from the house from his nap and stood up looking up at me letting me know he’s hungry. He follows me around climbing my slippers and trying to get more food :)

The others are associating me with food now too and getting to know me as well. But my little junior is my best pal . He lets me pet him and seems to enjoy it. View attachment 871495
    I just sent these pics to my mother with the message "They are obscenely cute."

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2017
    Charlottesville, Virginia
    At the very least you weren't injured.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Morning shinies ;)

Are you talking about 3fvape, FT or vapeciga?

3fvape I ordered 2 things with 24hour shipping on 4th Feb. Shipped 6th Feb, arrived 19th Feb. But I ordered items in the standard shipping on 10th Jan, it took 5 or 6 days to ship, and a month to arrive. It went to a different shipping warehouse than the 14hour stuff.

FT, ordered a ships next day rda 16th Feb. Shipped 20th Feb, and it left China today.
    I'd mentioned 3F and 3A in the original post. But 3F is the one I was talking about there. 3A wasn't ordered until 2/22, so no surprise it hasn't shipped. I wasn't sure if 3F had to shut down after your early Feb. orders or not, because of their radio silence. They didn't answer my Contact Us emails, but did respond to the ticket I created yesterday.

I'd forgotten, but just looked- they're the one that doesn't really list "in stock" or not. They have normal- ships 7-14 days, Pre-Order, or 24 hours for everything. I guess my Precisio was normal, but my Doggy was 24 hrs.

So I guess 3F is fairly back to normal.

Rob B.

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2019
    goodbye

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Well, that stinks. I hope you, at least, are unscathed.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    11B365F9-8267-4E58-8B8C-531A774ECA78.jpeg

It’s a vacation day here. Watching the parades on tv.
    To the rest of the world, happy Tuesday! Laissez le bon temps rouler where ever you may be!!

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Are you okay? Fingers crossed that he has insurance.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    afternoon all.
    not attempting to catch up on the mountain of posts but hope you are all well.
    nothing shiny on the cards currently but I'll admit to liking the look of the dotaio se.
    Get it.....all the innards are exactly the same as the original it's just the materials that are different... Zinc alloy instead of billet aluminium for example so it's a bit heavier....Mark Todd said he actually preferred it to the original and it performs the exact same :)

Hope you're doing well Col.

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    You using the condensation plugs Charlie?
    Where does the condensation plug go? In theory I *want* a bb, but then they seem too fiddly/frustrating for me. I don’t think I’d enjoy it as much as another dotaio. I like the sealed tank

Users who are viewing this thread