Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I like Charlie Daniels Band, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Molly Hatchet, etc. but I consider them southern rock.
CDB is pushing it for me. Like them well enough to listen to a song or two in a compilation.

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
Well guess I'll have to order one.
You will also need a measuring device, like a beaker ( I have one similar to the middle one in pic)

s-l300.jpg

And a small funnel (the ones that come with the Jagermeister bottles that are in a gift box with a flask work well)
Trust me on this one :D:D:D:D
What size? Or, should I order 5 of each? :thumb:

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I never saw Skynyrd.
Went to a "festival" and they didn't show up.
Had tickets for the Baton Rouge show, when they crashed on the way.

I don't consider the current band to be Skynyrd in any way, shape or form.
I saw them in 1976 in Mobile.

Throughout the late 1970's, a local radio station called the Jive 97.5 would sponsor concerts with several bands in the show. If there were four bands, the ticket price was 3.97. Five for 4.97 and so on. I once saw Charlie Daniels, Wet Willie, Stillwater and Molly Hatchet all in one night. At least I think I did--I don't remember very much of it.

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas

Throughout the late 1970's, a local radio station called the Jive 97.5 would sponsor concerts with several bands in the show. If there were four bands, the ticket price was 3.97. Five for 4.97 and so on. I once saw Charlie Daniels, Wet Willie, Stillwater and Molly Hatchet all in one night. At least I think I did--I don't remember very much of it.
I wasn’t born yet...

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I got some 80ml plastic in 1 ml increments cylinders at a garage sale for 10cents a piece.wish I could find them online to recommend. could they be a one of a kind?
No. Fisher Scientific, Cynmar, ebay... get polypropylene if you can. Esters in flavors won’t degrade it. Glass ones are pretty tough. Over a school year, I usually only lost a couple to breakage

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA

Wet Willie, great band from Mobile!!

Saw them twice.
Jimmy Hall excellent!!!

BoogaWu

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Lakewood, CO
I firmly believe modern pop country should be called Nashville and completely avoided. Even if not a country fan, Hank 3, Drive By Truckers and Sturgill Simpson should be checked out. I never liked country until I gave those guys a shot.
Rap can be really good or terrible, and a lot of it now a days is terrible. But, The Roots, The Neptune's, NERD, and Atmosphere make really cool crossover music that's not "gansta" or bling bling raps and pretty damn good.
And I was always more of a thrash fan than metal, so go listen to some Metallica, Slayer or Megadeth.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
What size? Or, should I order 5 of each? :thumb:
You can get a set of 3 cylinders, 10, 30, and 50ml from ebay. Couple of 240ml beakers will come in handy if you want to make large batches. Also a battery operated hand mixer.

Users who are viewing this thread