chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
If I lived in the States I'd say just mail it to me and I'd have a look. But sending it to Canada and back would be almost the price of a new one.

Good luck with the sprays, hope you get it working. They are such excellent mods.
believe me if you lived in the states I would have already asked :D
I think I paid close to $20 to send Ricky as bunny hammock :shock:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I might buy an Axial pro and pair it (in series mode) with one of my Noisy Cricket II 25s

So this particular series deck just means: whatever coils you slap on, it will double the resistance?

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    Interesting. He lost me when he said they were .9 coils and it said across the screen that they would be .2-.25 each? So they’d be close to .5... Were they supposed to be .9 for the pair in parallel?
    What happened there was that he forgot to take into account that the resistance listed on the coil box was for a pair - not an individual coil. So in series a pair of the 0.25 Ohm coils would be 0.5 Ohms and parallel a pair of the same coils would be about 0.12ish

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    So this particular series deck just means: whatever coils you slap on, it will double the resistance?
    Any time you put 2 coils in series it's like one long coil. Think of it as one leg of one coil going to the positive and the other leg of the other coil going to the negative, with both coils joined together in the middle. It's like a single coil atty with a double sized coil that fits in a normal say 24 or 25 mm diameter deck. Great for enormous bulds that would be too low a resistance to be safely used in parallel. You get the benefit of the big surface area/big clouds without the super low resistance

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Any time you put 2 coils in series it's like one long coil. Think of it as one leg of one coil going to the positive and the other leg of the other coil going to the negative, with both coils joined together in the middle. It's like a single coil atty with a double sized coil that fits in a normal say 24 or 25 mm diameter deck. Great for enormous bulds that would be too low a resistance to be safely used in parallel. You get the benefit of the big surface area/big clouds without the super low resistance

Perfect explanation :wub: thank you for satisfying my inner geek
    NerdGirlEmoji.jpg

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    They say on front page only for select products, but don't list which, added a 'Almighty' to cart, code didn't work, added a minikin 3 and same thing :(

I'm just announcing the sales, your guess is as good as mine:)
    Did you want to make a purchase?

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    What happened there was that he forgot to take into account that the resistance listed on the coil box was for a pair - not an individual coil. So in series a pair of the 0.25 Ohm coils would be 0.5 Ohms and parallel a pair of the same coils would be about 0.12ish
    Okay, that’s what I thought. I get confused easily, and talking about half as much of twice as many times two just did my brain in.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    I can’t put the BB and Dots down. They’re not anywhere near as hard to assemble as I thought, and just so easy to use. I even adapted to how restricted they are. A very pleasant surprise.
    Yes....that's exactly the same as me. The vape is kind of restricted but you realise that it's relaxing as well. Basically my BB's completely changed my vaping style to a more relaxed and enjoyable pipe on the terrace kind of thing if that makes sense.

So glad you're enjoying yours :)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    No doubting the BB is a comfortable, practical design. For me the BB /Xeta combo is number one all time favourite. Still love the Vapeshell too.
    If you haven't already you need a vapesnail too.....it has the edge on the vapeshell :)

Users who are viewing this thread