Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
By the way in case someone knows is there any good place with more than just one option to get a 510 drip tip with airflow ring? Thinking of a better way to get more air when I inhale instead of partly opening my lips.

Hope this make sense :blink:
You'll get less flavour if you add air after the coil - ie at the drip tip or opening your lips. Up to you but if you want good flavour maybe you could look at attys and builds with airflow better suited to how warm/cool you like your vape.

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2020
New Zealand
You'll get less flavour if you add air after the coil - ie at the drip tip or opening your lips. Up to you but if you want good flavour maybe you could look at attys and builds with airflow better suited to how warm/cool you like your vape.

Thanks for the input. I need to build the nerve to try the Cerberus again, hopefully I will have better luck this time. I did got another account and which can use a series of different coils in case the Cerberus keep giving me trouble. Those have the airflow I'm sure I will prefer, so far (I'm quite new coming back to vaping after more than 8 years) cooler vape.

Currently running at low wattage because of bad experience with spitback and therefore burning vape.

I always heard about other tanks, their amazing coils, favour etc like freemax and falcon. I'm just weary of high wattage because of issues above which I think are not necessarily related. I'm sure others vape at higher wattage without the vape being to hot.

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Ohio
I have a "green" Solo as well. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened it and found that teal shift color instead of boring old green.

I like what you did with the "upholstery". Maybe someday I'll give it a try myself.

I like the *green* too. It feels nice in the hand. Sort of slippy and grippy at the same time.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Got the idea from this guy. Because I was using fabric I fused a backing onto it to firm it up some. I didn't pull the leather off. Wasn't comfortable with that. Wrapped the material around and traced. Whole thing took less than 5 minutes.

OMG :facepalm: I am horrified at the thought of someone pulling an Louis Vuitton apart to put the canvas on a mod. Yes, canvas. Surprisingly, and a fact that most do not know, even though a nice LV cost 2k and up they are made of canvas not leather

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Thanks for the input. I need to build the nerve to try the Cerberus again, hopefully I will have better luck this time. I did got another account and which can use a series of different coils in case the Cerberus keep giving me trouble. Those have the airflow I'm sure I will prefer, so far (I'm quite new coming back to vaping after more than 8 years) cooler vape.

Currently running at low wattage because of bad experience with spitback and therefore burning vape.

I always heard about other tanks, their amazing coils, favour etc like freemax and falcon. I'm just weary of high wattage because of issues above which I think are not necessarily related. I'm sure others vape at higher wattage without the vape being to hot.
I know it's counterintuitive but one way of cooling down your vape (at whatever wattage you choose) is to inhale a bit harder. That will cool the coils down with more air flowing over them

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
OMG :facepalm: I am horrified at the thought of someone pulling an Louis Vuitton apart to put the canvas on a mod. Yes, canvas. Surprisingly, and a fact that most do not know, even though a nice LV cost 2k and up they are made of canvas not leather
when i get around to it,my material will be well worn

my LV's are safe.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Sunset with the green monster, mesh deck and flavor for days... :thumbs:
1590704524736.jpg

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Well, it's still 11:13 where i am so I can still say good morning shiners and be correct!

@chanelvaps , you could always pick up a $35 counterfeit LV bag and harvest from that one. That way no authentic LV bag is sacrificed in customizing of your mod. FT might even have LV styled bags in stock to ship the next day.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Well, it's still 11:13 where i am so I can still say good morning shiners and be correct!

@chanelvaps , you could always pick up a $35 counterfeit LV bag and harvest from that one. That way no authentic LV bag is sacrificed in customizing of your mod. FT might even have LV styled bags in stock to ship the next day.
haha. I had one once. Friend found it in a car he repossessed and gave it to me. I could not look at it for long. Almost felt like sacrilege to have it in my home. I tossed it. lol

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Got the idea from this guy. Because I was using fabric I fused a backing onto it to firm it up some. I didn't pull the leather off. Wasn't comfortable with that. Wrapped the material around and traced. Whole thing took less than 5 minutes.

I had completely forgotten that people were replacing that insert. I’m going to take mine apart and embroider a panel for it!

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio

There are places you can buy either fabric or vinyl ( I know the vinyl is a knock off, probably the fabrics, too).

I didn’t find this until after I sent your bag or I would’ve used it. :(

LV Vinyl

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
My Buddha Inbox panels arrived today. An almost unbelievable 10 days to my door from paying FT.

They feel solid and heavy - chunky almost. The base is aluminium and the front has a thick, hard shiny transparent coat over the picture. Really nice for AUS $8 the pair. One is slightly paler than the other but I doubt it'll be noticeable on a mod.

View attachment 887819

beautiful!!

Users who are viewing this thread