Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Gosh, trying to catch up here is really something! Morning all!

Seems like I’ve been so busy lately, although it does not seem like I’ve gotten much done. Actually I probably have, but if I don’t write it down I don’t remember.

How is everyone? Heard from Eskie yet? Col?
How are you and Georgia doing with Rudy? Have you gotten her a dog yet?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
SMT is it strictly a MTL or can I get a restricted DL from it?
Stock the Dvarw MTL FL is strictly MTL with a 1.2mm AF. With optional AF inserts it can easily do an excellent restricted DL.

The 3.5ml SXK Dvarw MTL FL and these AF inserts will do the trick. They are 2x2.0mm and 2x3.0mm. For reference, the stock AF inserts in the Dvarw DL FL are 2×2.5mm.

AF inserts for the 22mm/24mm Dvarw MTL FL's are interchangeable. AF inserts are not interchangeable between MTL and DL FL's.

YFTK has an AF inserts option that includes a blank insert that you can drill your own custom AF.

I have excellent quality atty's from SXK, YFTK, Coppervape and Ulton. Personally I would not hesitate grabbing either an SXK or YFTK Dvarw FL. FT says the SXK is shipping on 29 June and the YFTK on 30 June.

There are many FL options at FT. They finally listed the DL FL since my last visit.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
My Detonator appears to have kicked the bucket. The other day, the on/off switch didn't work. I pulled and then reinserted the battery a few times, and it came back for a bit but fairly quickly it went kaput again and the battery trick didn't help. Then, this morning, I got a "no atomizer" message. Tried different attys; no luck. I'm sad. I only started using it a couple of weeks ago (got it off the classies back in December).

Oh well. Everything is born to die.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
NO wrong one. I misspelled the dogs name. It is Schoep
Schoep and John
Thanks. :thumb: And no, I never heard of them... so ty again.

This photo of John and Schoep just ooooozes Love, Harmony and total Peace. :wub:
All eyes closed and Schoep asleep on his shoulder per Hannah. Trust.
p1029110766-5.jpg

His friend Hannah is the photographer. She has an awesome TEDx talk on that page. Talks about how many on social media/forums are so divisive with the most ridiculous things that in reality matter not. Ya know, the whole immature childish "take sides" thing. It's so freaking dumb, a waste. Makes zero sense to me. But if that's how peeps enjoy burning their energy, whatever. :confused:

What I would really like to know is how many hiding behind their kybd's would honestly say to the face of another what they write in the virtual. :?:
They storm in like bulls in a china shop and crap all over, disgrace. :nah:
Empathy, kindness and compassion last forever. Love :wub:

Anyhow, she has been involved with many great projects.

Full circle ... here is the awesome story of Schoep and John.
The Beautiful Story Of John Unger And His Beloved Dog Schoep

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
Yes. YTFK, Kindbright and Ulton can all make ok/good clones. Probably others too

YTFK, Kindbright and Ulton
the latter two are unfamiliar names_ auch bei FT and the like?

Last edited:

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
a
Good grief, Ange. I haven't been gone so long. You need to slow down, girl. Trying to read back, looking for new loose MTL RTAs. I was hunting for another Hastur because I really like the inserts and how it behaves generally, and I see all this. :shock:

I'm so behind all y'all it hurts. :lol:

Maybe you could ask Classy to unlock your (not so old) thread RTAs for a restricted lung hit ? I loved that thread and it was so convenient to have all those MTL/RL tanks in one place? :wub:

KATIKAT in da Haus y'all!

you guyz! YOU GUYZ! have i ever mentioned that b4 derr was shinytalosis, and kraykray Angay her claws had sunk, 'twas Kat the root that clutched?! LOooo whence the madness made its way!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Katya

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
I wonder what it is in the elderflower that makes the drink fizzy? Worth seeing if I can grow them here. The organic flavoring I ordered is a bit pricey, but the youngest had tried a canned UK drink when she was in Spain that she was craving. I can see why, it’s very refreshing and a bit festive.
They're a common hedgerow plant in the UK and very easy to find and pick when they are in season. I'm sure they probably grow in the us too.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
My Detonator appears to have kicked the bucket. The other day, the on/off switch didn't work. I pulled and then reinserted the battery a few times, and it came back for a bit but fairly quickly it went kaput again and the battery trick didn't help. Then, this morning, I got a "no atomizer" message. Tried different attys; no luck. I'm sad. I only started using it a couple of weeks ago (got it off the classies back in December).

Squid repair is pretty reasonable. I read on FB they’re mostly back up and running

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
Thanks to all that answer my question (@AngeNZ, @Fredman1 and @virm and I forgot someone please add yourself ;)). 3FVape has better prices than Vapesourcing, will need to ponder this lol. Bummer that CB don't have all what I want. In general I am not in a hurry...just pure shinyitis.

I like FT but my first order took months and looks like all NZ FT orders decided to travel together :lol:

View attachment 892815

i dooo bayhleaf i potted yir two branches_ me wants two numbering 2 mentions! :sleep::rickroll::vapor:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest

Yep, born to die ... maybe, just maybe reborn too. Not so fast for the Detonator funeral and burial Z.

I was looking up D-nator disassembly and found a tech who managed to fix his.

Loose 510 on Squid Industries Detonator. Help! : Vaping
see 3rd post down by hxcxdonneee

If that looks like too much you know where to send it. No guarantees but I'll try. :)

ETA: Yes, it was a different problem but the disassembly is what I was after. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread