NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Looks very similar, lmao if you click the more screenshots it says vape tool.........
If you notice it does say recipe on the shot, it's pretty good on android.
Even has ohms law calculator.
In TEENY TINY letters :lol:. And yes, I HAD my reading glasses on

Reactions: KC0YNU

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I've seen them that cheap domestic. If I remember where will post it up.
I've seen it stateside for $25-ish but I have about $10 in points at GB. I think I can only use about $6, but hey.

Hmmmm......

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
I buy from flavorshackllc.com, it's only $6 per 100 ml shipped, and found 3-4 flavors there I like. So diy might get me from $12 a month to $4. I can't justify the space it would take up for that.
thanks for the info. I'm going to check them out

BoogaWu

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Lakewood, CO
I've seen it stateside for $25-ish but I have about $10 in points at GB. I think I can only use about $6, but hey.

Hmmmm......
I think it was Djlsb who said it had the lowest vdrop of his mech squonks.I've been waiting for my last dripbox to die to get one.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com

Hmmmm......
Then I remind myself that it's a mech. $20 for a plastic mech. Ok, carbon fiber. Which is an advanced synthetic, non-metallic plastic.

BoogaWu

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Lakewood, CO
Then I remind myself that it's a mech. $20 for a plastic mech. Ok, carbon fiber. Which is an advanced synthetic, non-metallic plastic.
It's carbon fiber colored plastic. But the fuse thing will save your .... from a hard short, and it looks cool.

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
Apple hates vapors. They removed the vape store locator app, but left store/manufactures apps. If it’s there, it’s hidden by a non vape name
Apple prefers if if their sheep don't vape.:D

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Thank you! Sounds like our tastes are similar. I took a screenshot so I don’t have to ask you 15 more times. Going back and adding dragon fruit. I’m betting it’s in the fig/ hibiscus/ tea juice I like
Ask all you like. I broke down and ordered Cap super sweet. One drop per 20-30ml. Only needed it for a couple of recipes, it does work. Still prefer using pear or honeysuckle; marshmallow, buttercream, or meringue at 1% can be used to sweeten and give a nice mouthfeel. Purlium Meringue is handy to have for an additive. It's nice and light, no eggy notes.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Looks kick-....
It did have dual coils in it but it didnt work so well. It doesnt have very good airflow. I believe it is 18mm and flush fits a 14500 mech mod. It would be cool to get one and put it on there with a single coil. Found it in the back of the box, had forgotten about it. Pretty sweet old school find.

Attachments

• 20180223_174620.jpg
    20180223_174620.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 16

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Looks very similar, lmao if you click the more screenshots it says vape tool.........
If you notice it does say recipe on the shot, it's pretty good on android.
Even has ohms law calculator.
Downloaded. It has an empty page for storing recipes. Rest is straight coil stuff

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Downloaded. It has an empty page for storing recipes. Rest is straight coil stuff
Can you not put ELR recipes on your phone and computer desk top. They're tools like flavor stash and the huge flavor library with notes are wonderful.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
@NolaMel, are you looking for something to use on your laptop or something to use on your phone? There is a pretty good app for Mac but it is not for iPhone, only computers. I use ELR and pull it up on my phone when I am mixing. That works very well for me. ELR has a lot of great features.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Can you not put ELR recipes on your phone and computer desk top. They're tools like flavor stash and the huge flavor library with notes are wonderful.
Thank you,I bookmarked it on the ipad, where I would use it anyway. Great resource on juices to avoid too. Looks easy to use

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
LV Mirage hands down. The chip and quality are just better.
I have time to decide. Won’t buy til next month. Bought two vaporesso swags that went back in the boxes after two weeks, then a couple squid double barrels for boat, out and about mods. Swags were just wrong for me, although their size, weight and accuracy are good

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
@NolaMel, are you looking for something to use on your laptop or something to use on your phone? There is a pretty good app for Mac but it is not for iPhone, only computers. I use ELR and pull it up on my phone when I am mixing. That works very well for me. ELR has a lot of great features.
I could put it on the mac pro, but I tend to leave it for work stuff and use the iPad for fun

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Thank you,I bookmarked it on the ipad, where I would use it anyway. Great resource on juices to avoid too. Looks easy to use

Super simple!!! I usually type up additions, new recipes, etc. sitting at my laptop, then access ELR from my phone to mix.

Users who are viewing this thread