the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
I'm up early, so good morning folks. Drinking a cup of coffee out of my new French press. Very tasty.

In France, do they just call a French press a "press" instead?
I'm drinking from my dripper.:)

Working on your super commercial foods?

Wings
Pizza and beer is all you need.:2c:

• Winner
Reactions: Pigs

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
I'm up early, so good morning folks. Drinking a cup of coffee out of my new French press. Very tasty.

In France, do they just call a French press a "press" instead?
Glad you're enjoying it @Redbird11
Not sure about La France but here we call it Plunger Coffee.

I reckon the trick with plungers is to use lots of coffee (about 2 to 3 tablespoons per person) and not let it sit longer than a minute or 2 before you plunge and pour. That way it doesn't get bitter but you still get a nice strong coffee.
Might not be espresso quality but it's quick and easy.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA

I reckon the trick with plungers is to use lots of coffee (about 2 to 3 tablespoons per person) and not let it sit longer than a minute or 2 before you plunge and pour. That way it doesn't get bitter but you still get a nice strong coffee.
Yeah I let it set for no more than 3 or 4 minutes. It had been awhile since I had a French press. I forgot how much I enjoyed using one.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France

Ah yes well....you Ozzie's have a litter campaign which has signs saying "don't be a tosser". Made me laugh a lot ...very uncouth :lol::lol::lol:

• Agree
Reactions: Pigs

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Hey all, Happy Saturday <3

OCihFHk.jpg

I broke out one of the classics today. Still one of my favorites and a nice pairing with an ATF ADV :D

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Good morning shinies :wub:

Hope you all have a wonderful day evening.....:)

No ill effects from the Pfizer vac so far :)

Dwarving away...comme d'habitude :lol:

Glad to hear this, too. I’m hearing a lot of people saying their arm was sore, only a couple felt sick. I still remember how sore I was after my last tetanus shot so I’m not looking forward to that if it happens lol.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Good morning shinies :wub:

Hope you all have a wonderful day evening.....:)

No ill effects from the Pfizer vac so far :)

Dwarving away...comme d'habitude :lol:
I got the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine on the 26th. They came to where I work. I get the 2nd dose on the 16th.

borno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2019
land of pleasant living
Glad to hear this, too. I’m hearing a lot of people saying their arm was sore, only a couple felt sick. I still remember how sore I was after my last tetanus shot so I’m not looking forward to that if it happens lol.
My arm was sore for a few days after the first pfizer shot, and I felt pretty crappy the day after. I'm thinking I probably had some exposure already because I am exposed to contaminated wastewater.:eek:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
ATF is fee free now. I’d still pick VCC over ATF though. Only hitch is I can’t print recipes off from the site, unless you know a way? I don’t want to print all the color stuff (especially the black background)
I just lurk mostly on VC. I'm comfortable with elr calculator so haven't bothered to transfer anything over.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I just lurk mostly on VC. I'm comfortable with elr calculator so haven't bothered to transfer anything over.
My stash is only on ELR. Too much of a hassle to try and keep it up in two places. I’m bad enough about keeping it updated there :blush:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Didn't feel a thing :wub:

Hope you're doing great:wub:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
I got the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine on the 26th. They came to where I work. I get the 2nd dose on the 16th.
Great job!!! I just read an article that said you're 90% immune three weeks after the first jab :)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
I imported my CSV file over to all the flavours this morning....takes ages. You get an email when it's finished :)

Users who are viewing this thread