Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Cleaned and rebuilt 3 RBAs and started checking out the sub ohm Skrr-s with a GT CCell ceramic coil at .5. Really impressed with the draw and flavor but I’ve always been a huge fan of that particular vaporesso gt coil.

Replaced the broken bubble glass w the recently arrived replacement tanks. Glad I remembered to purchase backup glass for the sub ohm tanks. These fit the NRG -s atty as well.

So a good day over all. Hope you all had a great day too :)

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
For me stuff like that is just another day for the most part.

I grew up with a stay-at-home mom who made everything from scratch and that is something I really appreciated and felt contributed to good health so I kept that up for myself and my own kids..

No need to have a bunch of unnatural preservatives in one's food... And homemade just tastes better.

Not a whole lot changed for me either. I’ve been out of work for several years on disability so being home alone is nothing new unfortunately. I worked in healthcare for almost 25 years. I’m not sure how this pass year would’ve effected me if I was still working. The stress in “normal” times was bad enough. I applaud all of the caretakers in this pandemic.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Morning all! I took and looked through some pix of the Grus but mine are awful Will try again. I did happen to have the camera outside when I saw an eagle. He was at the edge of my range I think - I understand technically the range is infinity, but in practice I think I have 200M, with a moving bird in the sky a lot less. He was, rough guess, 500-600 feet away. Terrible blurry shot but it's the first time I captured anything you could tell what it was lol. He gave me plenty of time to practice and I took about 30 pictures, although some are just empty air where he had recently been.
3.jpg

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Morning all! I took and looked through some pix of the Grus but mine are awful Will try again. I did happen to have the camera outside when I saw an eagle. He was at the edge of my range I think - I understand technically the range is infinity, but in practice I think I have 200M, with a moving bird in the sky a lot less. He was, rough guess, 500-600 feet away. Terrible blurry shot but it's the first time I captured anything you could tell what it was lol. He gave me plenty of time to practice and I took about 30 pictures, although some are just empty air where he had recently been. View attachment 937663
Are you using burst shots??

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
No, I try to refocus each time. Unless I have a really still bird burst isn’t helpful.
If you put the lens on manual focus or focus to infinity then use burst shots whilst gently moving the lens to change focal distance you will probably get one in focus if you take enough shots :wub:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
I managed to get a few RBA's rewicked earlier. KFL19, Dvarw DL FL and Squape Arise. A fresh wick is... :thumbs: ...yeah, y'all know. ;)

Squape A[rise]cr.jpg

Been up since 4am. Carli dog and I sat outside listening to the birds chatter while it was still dark out. Got all my chores done already. Rest of the day is a blank canvas, waiting for me to add the color.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
I managed to get a few RBA's rewicked earlier. KFL19, Dvarw DL FL and Squape Arise. A fresh wick is... :thumbs: ...yeah, y'all know. ;)

View attachment 937673

Been up since 4am. Carli dog and I sat outside listening to the birds chatter while it was still dark out. Got all my chores done already. Rest of the day is a blank canvas, waiting for me to add the color.
Green?? Very relaxing :)

Users who are viewing this thread