listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
Yup ...there's a long list of things that we can enable you with....where shall we start? :D

My shinyitis left me when I stupidly left some gear in my car with the passenger door unlocked and it was stolen. As of now I'm using an eleaf istick Pico with an Innokin Axiom, just made a new coil for it at 1.15 Ohms with some very clean fresh cotton, tootle puffing at 11 Watts on 35 mg salt - pistachio flavor. Works great for me.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Hope your Pop's gets over the cold without complications. ..I expect that he's pretty fragile with all that he's been through. Have you still got the unseasonal heat there?

I haven't checked my Coolfire tracking lately but I'm guessing that it'll be here soon. I think that the Zlide tank does an DL vape wide open so you should like the 0.3 ohm coils. For me with the Boxx and the BP 0.3 it's a bit warm and airy.. .and packs a bit too much of a punch but I'm not sure how the Zlide will handle it :)

Hope you can get a break soon buddy :)

Thanks buddy for the kind words.

Yeh the heat here is unbearable,i am more of a winter under the blanket type of guy.
August is going to be rough,we will probably get a heat wave worst than the one in July...

Yeah today my pops is doing a tad better,i am making sure he takes 3 Paracetamol a day along with 1 acetylcysteine.
Gotta stay on top of it thou because last year he just got a slight cough and runny nose and it evolved into a full blown pneumonia which lead to him staying at the hospital for 15 days.

Funny how the human brain works,these days when i leave the house to buy food,pick up meds or handle doc appointments for my pops all i can focus on is looking at Vans and picturing the type of camper build i would do in them.
Today i saw a german driving a new Tourneo:

Ford-Tourneo_Custom-2018-C01.jpg

Add a 4x4 kit,camperise the interior and off for an adventure...lately i am just fixated on disappearing and being off grid for like a couple of month :D:D

Vaping wise i got a call today from the owner of the vape shop i normally use for online orders,he just called to check in and see how my pops was doing,he is nice guy.

Well anyway we were talking about vaping and he mentioned he has had an influx of a lot of new vapers who wanted this:

Pod desechable Strawberry Ice 20mg by Hyppe Plus | SINHUMO SEVILLA

Disposable pod device with nic salts,he says a lot of people new to vaping have been buying these due its simplicity.
Only a small amount of those have made the change to RBA's,the rest just keep on using that disposable pod system and with that they are content.

Just curious,in your countries of origin do these type of device sell a lot? here it has started to be a trend that is on the rise among people new to vaping.

Last edited:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
My shinyitis left me when I stupidly left some gear in my car with the passenger door unlocked and it was stolen. As of now I'm using an Eleaf iStick Pico with an Innokin Axiom, just made a new coil for it at 1.15 Ohms with some very clean fresh cotton, tootle puffing at 11 Watts on 35 mg salt - pistachio flavor. Works great for me.
The Pico is a great little mod... especially with the Arctic fox firmware loaded. Enjoy :)

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
Can I get some plumbing assistance please?

I’ve pulled up some YouTube videos on replacing the thing that switches from spigot to shower and they all call it a valve. When I search valve at the home improvement stores I get the part that goes to the water and temp control.
Anyone know what this doohickey is called? I’m sure I can replace it if only I can find one. I could have replaced the whole kit in the time I’ve wasted looking for this part lol.
Shower Diverter Valve

I'll see if this Google search link will take you to the search results I came up with that had both video and shopping links.
shower diverter valve replacement - Google Search

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
The Beautiful Brunhilde SBS that I had on order with Fasttech has been Cancelled:w00t:
FT have just told me the earliest shipping date will now be 10th of Augusto_O I'm not prepared to wait nearly another month, I want my money back!!
When she comes in stock I shall purchase;) pre-order:pervy::pervy: is crap:pervy:
That sucks Daniel. Sorry to hear it!

You're right, pe-order is crap. The retailer happily takes your money on a promise and always blames the manufacturer when it's late.
My Boxx took months and I grew a beard waiting for the Delro. Never again.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Just curious,in your countries of origin do these type of device sell a lot? here it has started to be a trend that is on the rise among people new to vaping.
Tbh I'm not sure across the board here but I know that the UK haven't experienced much of a throw away pod device craze. Here in France I mostly see people puffing the new style pen like devices with the occasional expert with something decent.

Sounds like you're staying on top of pops and I'm guessing that the other thing apart from paracetamol is an AV or AB. Prevention is better than cure for sure.

Keep thinking about getting a van....it's better than thinking about Pop's 100% of the time :wub:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
That sucks Daniel. Sorry to hear it!

You're right, pe-order is crap. The retailer happily takes your money on a promise and always blames the manufacturer when it's late.
My Boxx took months and I grew a beard waiting for the Delro. Never again.
Pics of the beard and lockdown hair......???

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Tbh I'm not sure across the board here but I know that the UK haven't experienced much of a throw away pod device craze. Here in France I mostly see people puffing the new style pen like devices with the occasional expert with something decent.

Sounds like you're staying on top of pops and I'm guessing that the other thing apart from paracetamol is an AV or AB. Prevention is better than cure for sure.

Keep thinking about getting a van....it's better than thinking about Pop's 100% of the time :wub:

The few vapers i see on the street mostly used small pen like devices with replaceable coils or disposable pod systems.
I haven't really seen that many people using mods with RBA's,but hey nothing bad with that as long as they quit smoking its all good.

Acetylcysteine - Wikipedia

That is all i can give my pops for mild colds,combo of 1 Acetylcysteine a day and 3 paracetamol is what i always have at hand just in case he feels bad.
Usually takes about 3 to 4 days until he feels better,normally i would pump him full of liquid and fresh home made juice but due to the liver failure i gotta control his intake of liquids.

And about the Camper van fixation it is kinda weird,i mean i look them up in the internet all the time,i even drew up my ideal setup for the interior but the way i see it i think its just a way to escape this daily routine of mine.

You know just a way to imagine the freedom which i currently lack,oh well you know it is what it is.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. Starting a new work week and not really in the mood. I got some new shiny stuff for review Friday so I'm officially buried in reviews for the foreseeable future. Not complaining but wish everything didn't come at once.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio

When I see those slick new pen style devices, they never have nic juice in them. Just sayin’.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    The few vapers i see on the street mostly used small pen like devices with replaceable coils or disposable pod systems.
    I haven't really seen that many people using mods with RBA's,but hey nothing bad with that as long as they quit smoking its all good.

Acetylcysteine - Wikipedia

That is all i can give my pops for mild colds,combo of 1 Acetylcysteine a day and 3 paracetamol is what i always have at hand just in case he feels bad.
    Usually takes about 3 to 4 days until he feels better,normally i would pump him full of liquid and fresh home made juice but due to the liver failure i gotta control his intake of liquids.

And about the Camper van fixation it is kinda weird,i mean i look them up in the internet all the time,i even drew up my ideal setup for the interior but the way i see it i think its just a way to escape this daily routine of mine.

You know just a way to imagine the freedom which i currently lack,oh well you know it is what it is.

I had a weird obsession with RVs too, for a while. If I thought I could bear to drive one, I bet there would be one sitting in the driveway now.
    It’s okay though, and probably even a good coping mechanism, to at least mentally escape if you can’t physically do so.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    Help needed!

Hey guys and girls - are any of you YiHi users?

@Resistance has an issue with a YiHi board in his L'Atelier mod which we think is probably software/settings related.
    I've been trying to help him out but without success so far. I've got a feeling someone with a similar device will be able to sort it out quickly.

The board in question is an SX 350 or 350J
    what's the issue?

Users who are viewing this thread