OnTheFidele

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Has anyone ever seen anything like this before?

View attachment 996107
Yes, this is normal if it's a HealthCabin purchase. I asked them for a tracking system that works and they gave me their tracking service. It's not a conventional "www" website, but a string of numbers (looks like an IP address and port?) after an "http://", followed by more of the address ("/PublicAPI/Track"). I'll PM you the string in case you want to try it.

Edit: Just wanted to add that the site they gave me tracks the package just fine. I just use DeepL to translate it to English from Chinese :)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Yes, this is normal if it's a HealthCabin purchase. I asked them for a tracking system that works and they gave me their tracking service. It's not a conventional "www" website, but a string of numbers (looks like an IP address and port?) after an "http://", followed by more of the address ("/PublicAPI/Track"). I'll PM you the string in case you want to try it.

Edit: Just wanted to add that the site they gave me tracks the package just fine. I just use DeepL to translate it to English from Chinese :)
    The one that says counterfeit isn’t from HC. They gave me a good tracking number and it was delivered today. I’m guessing it was a review sample but don’t know who sent it.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Counterfeit postage is becoming a problem and usps is beginning to Crack down on it. Search "cheap postage stamps" and you will get sites for stamps at least 50% retail. Trouble is they are fake. I've not heard of Counterfeit postage for packages before. I'm surprised that China does it because they already get such deep legitimate cuts in postage, thanks to the US government.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Hello Shiny's
    BCF 15% off REMEMBER15 through the 30th
    Picked up a few new and restocks.
    I saw that too but am fully stocked. I hate missing out on flavor sales.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Just finished my review on the Kylin M tank. I've never been a big mesh fan and honestly found this tank not worth the effort that is needed to get the wicking right without leaking.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Just finished my review on the Kylin M Tank. I've never been a big mesh fan and honestly found this tank not worth the effort that is needed to get the wicking right without leaking.

Always appreciate your honestly Hitt.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

DSC03531asm.jpg

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Do you use a tripod for those shots? Incredible clarity and depth of field.

Nah just handheld. But as I'm always overcaffienated that early in the morning, my camera gets all the credit for any in focus shots. If it didn't have image stabilisation built in, I'd struggle. Especially since I prefer the early morning low light.

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    I'm always overcaffienated that early in the morning
    Instant, plunger, espresso? I used to be stove top espresso guy but these days I use a plunger (French press) most mornings. Coffee's not as good but it's convenient.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good morning shiny people. I need to get started testing the Kylin V3 today for a review for Sourcemore. For some reason they seem to be pushing this one and sent it to multiple people.

Users who are viewing this thread