Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
That's not really how it works. The wasp chamber is designed for a lot of air. Sure you can restrict it and put an undersized build in but will that be a good mtl experience? Rather not.

Edit: walter was faster :mad:
wish I could select "funny" and "agree"

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I have but the way the airflow is set up on the Wasp isn't really ideal for MTL IMO. I think I get the best results when the AF is directly underneath the coil. I'm a noob though. I can only go off of what has worked for me with the Berserker rta and from playing around with a friend's kayfun.
It was just to give you an idea before investing. I say jump on it if you think you'll enjoy using it.

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
Randy, you have a Rabbit SQ with an MTL drip tip and af....
tried it. It works but the af opening is too far from the coil and the flavor really suffers. It's a good MTL feel but the flavor is just off IMO.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
tried it. It works but the af opening is too far from the coil and the flavor really suffers. It's a good MTL feel but the flavor is just off IMO.
Gotcha.
I've only tried it on that. MTL makes me feel like my eyeballs are going to pop out. Can't do it

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
It was just to give you an idea before investing. I say jump on it if you think you'll enjoy using it.
I appreciate that. Glad someone on here is trying to keep me from the poorhouse! I'll over think this and watch way too many reviews before I actually spend any $. I love me some shinies but at heart I'm cheap. When it comes to spending money my mantra is "If it's free, it's me and I'll take three". Except when it comes to Harley's. Ok, Harley's and fast cars.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I appreciate that. Glad someone on here is trying to keep me from the poorhouse! I'll over think this and watch way too many reviews before I actually spend any $. I love me some shinies but at heart I'm cheap. When it comes to spending money my mantra is "If it's free, it's me and I'll take three". Except when it comes to Harley's. Ok, Harley's and fast cars.
It has too many parts for me, pretty tho. Tiny, only 18". FT has many mtl drippers with squonk pin available.

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
Gotcha.
I've only tried it on that. MTL makes me feel like my eyeballs are going to pop out. Can't do it
I don't like it exclusively but I've found it to be a really relaxing style of vaping. Reminds me of smoking I guess.

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
It has too many parts for me, pretty tho. Tiny, only 18". FT has many mtl drippers with squonk pin available.
all the parts are why I like it. Lot's of options. Not that I want to deal with whichever Kayfun has 75+ parts when it's torn down for cleaning. That's too much.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Aw man :cry:

I think everyone knows the feeling when you get something pricey and brand new and you get the first marks.

Took the atty to the sink. Humming a tune, soap all over the build deck, slippery mitts dropped it in the sink!
A little mark and scuff before the first build :(

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I was sitting there minding my own business when shinyitis snuck up and grabbed me from behind...

I ended up with a new phenomenon zest and some spares.
The mod I’ve had a while but I needed somewhere to rest it for photo time.
Say cheese!
View attachment 727867
Nice!
I've always liked the look of GUS gear, the Greeks and Germans make excellent atty's.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Running Mac.. Its a windows update only
Try this.

With the device powered on, make sure you're in power/VW mode. Remove the tank and press the fire button.

You should see "check atomizer." If you don't, check the 510 socket for debris or juice or both.

Reattach the tank and press fire. It should read the correct resistance. If it doesn't, there's probably an issue with the mod.

Users who are viewing this thread