untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Nothing like spreading love this morning at 3:40am by setting the smoke alarm off in the house from some serious vaping
Extra points if you get the neighbor to call the firefighters

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
So I was visiting the Signature Tips site (again), looking at the various SQ mods (again), and then I decided I wanted to see what one might look like sitting in my cart ... I'll tell you what it looks like --- it looks like irresponsible rationalizations and poor impulse control is what it looks like ... on the other hand, their checkout process is very nice.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi Shinies, yesterday was my first truly brutal day at my job. Just swamped and I also had to go meet the mobile unit to see some folks. I did 7 notes at home but I'm glad I did I don't want to be sunk TODAY.

Wish there was a way to like, get my bedtime vapes from my bed stand to my coffee table without dropping them 15 times because I am not awake.

Perhaps the solution is leaving more of them in the living room and doing the transfer when I wake up. Always that option.

No yoga it's s break day. Yoga seems to wake me up faster, really, but like, I have to rest SOME mornings..

No shiny to report, it's gonna be a while honestly. This makes me mildly sad but I'm too tired to care much I just oogeled all ya'lls. Nice stuff. I need to get groceries man, but at this point it's a time issue not a money issue. Gah.

Anna

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Perhaps the solution is leaving more of them in the living room and doing the transfer when I wake up
Have you learned nothing?
42c430e5460cdaf7fb0b248fe4a6f6fc2d2430244e977f666a7d21cd1e41e5e2.jpg

The obvious solution is to buy a new set of mods for your coffee table.

Might coincidentally calm down your hubby when he sees that you spend all the money you're making on vaping hardware ;)

Last edited:

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
So I was visiting the Signature Tips site (again), looking at the various SQ mods (again), and then I decided I wanted to see what one might look like sitting in my cart ... I'll tell you what it looks like --- it looks like irresponsible rationalizations and poor impulse control is what it looks like ... on the other hand, their checkout process is very nice.
I don't know about you, but I flip for these...
Siam Mods

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Hi Shinies, yesterday was my first truly brutal day at my job. Just swamped and I also had to go meet the mobile unit to see some folks. I did 7 notes at home but I'm glad I did I don't want to be sunk TODAY.

Wish there was a way to like, get my bedtime vapes from my bed stand to my coffee table without dropping them 15 times because I am not awake.

Perhaps the solution is leaving more of them in the living room and doing the transfer when I wake up. Always that option.
I hope today goes better.

My bedroom IS my living room. So, no problem here.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Good morning everyone! all quiet around here. Probably going to be ordering some pods for the Orion and some extra juice. Only thing launching I'll probably look at is the new Wotofo Elevate, their upcoming single coil top air RTA. I might also pick up a few squonks that there are links to in another thread with great prices on a Squeeze 2 and a VV 80W.

Oh, and as to a DNA squonk, if you can't find a Therion and VA understandably isn't an option, the LV Drone with a 250C chip is reportedly going to land at some point, in the hopefully near future.

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
Good morning everyone! all quiet around here. Probably going to be ordering some pods for the Orion and some extra juice. Only thing launching I'll probably look at is the new Wotofo Elevate, their upcoming single coil top air RTA. I might also pick up a few squonks that there are links to in another thread with great prices on a Squeeze 2 and a VV 80W.

Oh, and as to a DNA squonk, if you can't find a Therion and VA understandably isn't an option, the LV Drone with a 250C chip is reportedly going to land at some point, in the hopefully near future.

The Wotofo Elevate is really an interesting tank, particularly when it comes with a coily tool. Just worry the deck might be too small to hold coil bigger than 3mm.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies :)

There's a top fill 2k18 doggystyle rta out now by animodz. Already looks sold out everywhere so my wallet is safe.

But this cloned version just showed up at fasttech - and I want one... or five ;)
    YFTK Doggystyle 2K18 Styled RTA . Looks like it has the 2.3 or 2.5mm larger airflow diameter hole.

Users who are viewing this thread