AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    They could care less at the moment. It will be a mad house in a few weeks though when the new kids are out and about.

I'm all :wub::wub::wub: at your pics, Junebug the tart did good :D

One tiny kitten who learnt how to stalk and pounce today (yes, I'm the target) is mad enough :lol: but at least your kittens will pick on each other and not you ;)

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I'm all :wub::wub::wub: at your pics, Junebug the tart did good :D

One tiny kitten who learnt how to stalk and pounce today (yes, I'm the target) is mad enough :lol: but at least your kittens will pick on each other and not you ;)
    Oh my the first wobbly pounces are too adorable. My favorite is when they fall over getting the hang of the .... wiggle before the pounce.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Still at 5 fur babies, maybe June just got unusually plump this time. Fingers crossed. Meet the family .
    View attachment 803995
    Cuteness overload!!! Tell June Congrats on the new additions, although she looks a bit perplexed at their arrival

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Still at 5 fur babies, maybe June just got unusually plump this time. Fingers crossed. Meet the family .
    View attachment 803995

Is that June? That look on her face….”This is what happens when you do tequila shots at the bar with a strange male!”

Cute kitties!!

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Just scrolled through the rest of the thread. Tooo many “awwww’s” and I am not in the dog house with Zelda.

Zelda (1).jpg

Reactions: DeloresRose

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Is that June? That look on her face….”This is what happens when you do tequila shots at the bar with a strange male!”

Cute kitties!!
    Yes that's my June, she wants to know why I'm taking pics instead of feeding her.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Because I've seen it mentioned recently about selling gear.
    This is a new Ebay style site I was just told about. Small right now so not much there, but with Ebay and everywhere cracking down this may be just what we need.
    Maybe.

Anyway its dripbid .com

Thought I'd share, cant vouch for it but the idea seems good.
    I have found they do age verification etc...
    Haven't looked into fees yet either.

There are a couple of other already established vape selling / buying sites as well like:

Buy and Sell Used Vape Mods, Tanks and Used Vapes Accessories | UsedVape.com

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread