Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Thank you!!!

It has begun .. and this is no longer just silly wabbit hole .. it is now a full bore deep tunnel. :lol:
View attachment 819203
That is ME making the journey down, down, down... :p :) ...love it!

Lol! Just don’t get stuck like the borer under Seattle lol!!

Reactions: stols001

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
That’s incredible that you can’t find a landscaper to do your lawn!!! I don’t know anything about where you live but we have a little town paper where locals advertise their services. I’ve found pretty decent and affordable services that way.

I found my landscaper through my neighbor. He knows EVERYONE in town lol! I’ve been blessed in finding a perfect little neighborhood. That same neighbor plows my driveway every year and every storm in the winter. Oftentimes, multiple passes throughout the storm. He won’t take any money because he says it’s the neighborly thing to do. Personally, I think he just likes to play with his vintage ford truck all customized with a plow on it lol!! I buy him a larger bottle of Crown Royal for the holidays.

I’m rambling- anyways I hope you can find someone to help you!

It’s pretty unheard of here to hire mowing services for residential. Still, plenty of companies do commercial properties no bigger than mine. People whine all the time there’s no work. Well there is work, you just need to get off your .... and do it. I mean I’ve called 6-7 places every year and they won’t return my calls. I’ve asked around, and people will tell me about some 12 year old who mows... no thanks. I’m not babysitting your kid and paying for the privilege.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I'll catch up later but had to share this email I just got.
20190604_160518.jpg

:shock::w00t::w00t::w00t::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Wasn't supposed to ship till the 20th..

First time a preorder paid off!!!!:rickroll::rickroll:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Okay my eye is treated. I have HIT something. I am hoping it's good. I literally have more mods and RTAs than I know what to do with and I plan to be DONE for a while. Seriously. It's too many. I am going to STOP everything for a while, because I have more than I need.

Except for flavors. I might do some of that. But hardware? After I bought that stabwood with the dotmod atomizer to go on it? I was like, "WOMAN. ENOUGH."

So I'm gong to apply much of what I was spending to my credit card consolidation. It will go so much quicker that way.

Because.... I miss my bunnies! I want to buy LAND and not RENT forever. And truthfully I don't need much in the flavor department at least right now.

My pinkeye's treated. That's good I guess. I got my Asmodus Colossal and it's tiny. Cute, but tiny. I am retiring some Lyrica Modefined thing back to the vape closet and I am SERIOUS. I'm only gonna get something if it's new, totally DIFFERNET and everyone's raving about it like HONESTLY and maybe not then. Since I don't like pods at all, I feel I may be good for a while.

The doc said no contacts for a MONTH? Is he nuts? I mean, I was thinking 24 hours or something. I will say, the eyedrop felt good. I think they put some numbing stuff in it too, or something. Every 5--6 hours.

I can get bifocals but I have hated glasses since the DAY I got them (age 5) and hated them voraciously since I got contacts. I have no clue where my (6 year old just in case) pair is, but they are OUTDATED. I s'pose I could check the bed nightstand the husband finds glasses oh so fabulous so I used to pretend to read in them every now and then.

I'm gonna look it up. I was thinking like 24 HOURS or something. Maybe I am wrong but like, I will say I drove super badly out there. Curbed twice, my speeds were.... I got honked at.

I miss the husband today. He has to go under the house and the other day he was working outside and this GIGANTIC rattlesnake like poked his head out. I forbidded him to go under there without someone else around. I may have to drive down....

Oy man though. I'm BIFOCALS now? I mean, I knew the day could come. Maybe I can ask the eye doctor? I bet they make bifocal contacts.

Anna

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Awesome! Ok if I ask how old your son is?
I would be embarrassed to say how many times I watch the trilogy. It is a regular.
Trinity .. :wub::wub::wub:
He's 8 1/2. I went to Zia and boughtt it lol. I had it before and watched it all the time but couldn't find it.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Good move. I went through most of my stash a few weeks ago separating the gear I either don’t like or have “too many” of. (Too many? Is that even a thing with vape stuff???)

The items I don’t like or don’t use are in a box and I plan on putting some of the stuff up for sale on here and other places that have more foot traffic.

That’ll hopefully make room for MORE vape gear!!!! The rabbit hole and all that lol!!!
I can't get into the classies. I waited too long to sign up, and well, ya all know the story. I will be a most curious shopper when you get there.

Please let us know!!!

Vape Muppet

Apr 12, 2019
UK
So I've been vaping these new tanks all day. In fact chain vaping would be more accurate. Really enjoying the Hussar, wasn't bad with the default airflow just too airy. So much better now I put the MTL airflow pin (1.5mm I think) in that I had to get separately. Ticks most of the boxes for me really, only gripe is the juice fill port could be larger and for some bizarre reason I didn't order the micro tank kit. Added it to the FT basket so this muppet doesn't forget next time. :D

Tilemahos Armed was a bit of a faff. Has a lot of parts, most of which needed tightening up and the default airflow pin was much too airy, fortunately smaller ones come with it. Spit back protection screw in the chimney was also reducing flavour compared to my V2 Plus, so that had to be taken out. Plus had to coat every O-ring in VG, same performance as the V2 Plus really. Flavour is decent but I prefer the heat I get from the V2 Plus. Will have to rip out the 1.2ohm 28 gauge build tomorrow and try a 3mm ID with 26 gauge, probably aim for 0.5ohm. That might sort it.

Troya MV2. This is a weird one. Original is Turkish and made by Fakir's Mods. Very retro style RTA. Was tempted because it looked like a weird hybrid of the Gus Mods Phenomenon Lite and the Erlkonigin by Von Erl. Vapes a bit like those tanks too. Coiling and wicking was simple. Flavour is really good with tobacco e-liquid and the draw is true MTL or very restricted DTL. Throat hit is immense, and so is the nic rush, feels like I'm doing 6mg rather than 3mg.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
My May 12 Fasttech order showed up today, two Profile RDA clones, two packs of Wotofo mesh coils and two Pulse 80 bottles. One more order from the 12th is still in transit.

I remember a few years ago when every FT order of in stock stuff took eight days to reach me. It's now typically three weeks.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    It’s pretty unheard of here to hire mowing services for residential. Still, plenty of companies do commercial properties no bigger than mine. People whine all the time there’s no work. Well there is work, you just need to get off your .... and do it. I mean I’ve called 6-7 places every year and they won’t return my calls. I’ve asked around, and people will tell me about some 12 year old who mows... no thanks. I’m not babysitting your kid and paying for the privilege.

Based on my experience, best bet is to check with all your neighbors. Perhaps one of them will mow for a reasonable amount. Might check Craig's List, I have gotten good workers for reasonable rates on there.

I recently bought a place in another state and had my realtor set up mowing. Total property is a little over an acre and the yard part is not huge. I received a bill for $240.00 for one mowing. What a rip off, didn't even do a good job. I took a road trip to Ky, met the neighbor and asked him for a recommendation. He said he would cut it for $30 every 10 days. Problem solved.

Black wings

ECF Veteran
    Mar 4, 2019
    Wlts UK
    Some superb cthulhu gear from the lovely Ella @sourcemore.
    They've a sale on cthulhu gear currently.
    WP_20190604_19_25_38_Pro.jpg

WP_20190604_19_26_07_Pro.jpg

WP_20190604_19_26_41_Pro.jpg

WP_20190604_19_28_04_Pro.jpg

Plus the new dinner lady range from Brian at dinner lady to vape on the cthulhu gear.
    WP_20190604_19_50_50_Pro.jpg

Not a bad thing as I'm layed up with.a knackered spine.
    Keep me out of trouble.

Vape Muppet

Apr 12, 2019
    UK
    View attachment 819239
    View attachment 819241
    View attachment 819243
    View attachment 819245

Plus the new dinner lady range from Brian at dinner lady to vape on the cthulhu gear.
    View attachment 819247
    Keep me out of trouble.

The gear and juice is awesome buddy but the knackered spine is not. Hope you're resting up.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    View attachment 819239
    View attachment 819241
    View attachment 819243
    View attachment 819245

View attachment 819247
    Keep me out of trouble.
    Very nice. I was looking at that Cthulhu v2 mod recently.
    Please keep us in the know on how you are getting on with it. I'd like to know.
    I'm curious, did you get an extra mosfet for it? Do you foresee the need for one at all?

Thanks and I do hope your back feels well soon. Knackered backs are SO very evil! :evil:

Add on edit: Your juice and now I have the song Purple Rain running thru my brain :lol:

Bruce C

Feb 15, 2016
    Laconia, NH USA
    Hello everyone! It's been awhile so probably no one remembers me. How is are all of you? As for me I've been struggling with my new leg for a while so been sort of depressed and not doing much. I finally got the fit corrected and it's great now so I almost feel I could run, lmao. Very almost .

Users who are viewing this thread